Author Topic: Back to the Basement: Biden Returns Underground After Rare Day on Campaign Trail  (Read 152 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kyle Olson 1 Sep 2020

Joe Biden is heading back to his basement after Monday’s rare public appearance on the campaign trail in Pittsburgh.

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Emily Larsen
@emilyelarsen
Day two of the Biden campaign having a traveling press pool cover his movements.

"The campaign started the morning by calling a lid ...  we are told to not expect any pooled movements from Biden for the rest of the day."

cool!

A traveling pool reporter said the campaign “started the morning by calling a lid” — which is journalism lingo for calling it a day.

“There will be a virtual fundraiser later in the afternoon, and a pool report for that, but we are told not to expect any pooled movements from Biden for the rest of the day,” the report said.

In other words, he is not venturing out publicly, with just 63 days left before Election Day.

On Monday, Biden played to an empty room in Pittsburgh, except for eight people confined to giant white circles:

Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden speaks as members of the press listen during a campaign event at Mill 19 on August 31, 2020 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/01/back-to-the-basement-biden-back-underground-after-rare-day-on-campaign-trail/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

This is a bizarre way to run a campaign. I have never seen at this stage a campaign where one candidate spends more time hiding
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Another pic: