Author Topic: Will Hillary and the Dems get the civil war they are trying to provoke?  (Read 148 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
http://thesaker.is/will-hillary-and-the-dems-get-the-civil-war-they-are-trying-to-provoke/#comments

Will Hillary and the Dems get the civil war they are trying to provoke?
[this analysis was written for the Unz Review]

excerpt:
======
Conclusion

I don’t see a civil war happening in the US.  But I do think that this country can, and probably will, break-up into different zones so to speak.  In some regions, law and order will be maintained, by force is needed, while in others something new will appear: what the French call “des zones de non-droit“, meaning “areas of lawlessness” in which law enforcement will be absent (either because the political leaders will refuse to engage them, or because they will simply have to withdraw under fire).  Typically, such zones have a parallel “black” economy which can make the gangs which control such zones very wealthy (think of Russia in the 1990s).  Eventually, a lot of people will flee from such zones and seek refuge in the safer areas of the country (this process has already begun in New York).

Right now, there are a little over two months before the election, and I think that it is safe to say that the situation will deteriorate even faster and much worse.  By November 2nd the country will be “ready” (so to speak) for a massive explosion of violence followed by months of chaos.

Many will probably vote Trump just because they will (mistakenly) believe that he is the only politician who will stand against what the Dems promise to unleash against the majority of “deplorables” who want to keep their country and traditions.   At the core, the conflict we are now witnessing is a conflict about identity, something which most people deeply care about.  Sooner or later, there will be push-back against the Dems attempt to turn the USA into some kind of obese transgender liberal Wakanda run by crooks, freaks and thugs.

The Dems won’t get their civil war – but they will suffer the blowback for their attempts to destroy the United States.

More at URL above...

Offline libertybele

Re: Will Hillary and the Dems get the civil war they are trying to provoke?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2020, 08:18:17 pm »
I didn't read the article -- I am only answering the headline.  YES.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2020, 08:42:23 pm »
At this point, she's beginning to worry about being ruined.

I doubt that they can keep 'hiding' for another 4 years.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2020, 08:47:51 pm »
Don't know how this will end up, hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
The old adage "Be careful what you wish for" comes to mind...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2020, 09:24:18 pm »
Don't know how this will end up, hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
The old adage "Be careful what you wish for" comes to mind...

IF Trump is re-elected I will be surprised and if we don't see a civil war, I'll be even more surprised.  As you stated though; hope for the best and be prepared for the worst.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.