Author Topic: Roman Warm Period was 2°C warmer than today, new study shows  (Read 268 times)

rangerrebew

Roman Warm Period was 2°C warmer than today, new study shows
Posted: July 25, 2020 | Author: Jamie Spry | Filed under: Climate Change, Climate History, Science | Tags: Climate Change, Climate science, Medieval Warm Period, nature, Roman Warm Period, science, Science and Environment |2 Comments

“What gets us into trouble is not what we don’t know,
    it’s what we know for sure that just ain’t so.”
    – Mark Twain

Tallbloke's Talkshop

Credit: OH 237 @ Wikipedia
Natural climate variability similar to what we see today has been going on for thousands, if not millions of years, whether ‘greenhouse gas’ theorists moaning about modern human activities like it or not.
– – –
The Roman Empire coincided with warmest period of the last 2,000 years in the Med, says The GWPF.

The Mediterranean Sea was 3.6°F (2°C) hotter during the Roman Empire than other average temperatures at the time, a new study claims.

https://climatism.blog/2020/07/25/roman-warm-period-was-2c-warmer-than-today-new-study-shows/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Roman Warm Period was 2°C warmer than today, new study shows
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 03:31:53 am »
Must be why we wear pants instead of togas... :laugh: :pondering:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Roman Warm Period was 2°C warmer than today, new study shows
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2020, 03:37:11 am »
Must be why we wear pants instead of togas... :laugh: :pondering:

So was the time about 1000 years ago.  Hell Greenland was colonized by that era of Norsemen. 

Wonder what kind of SUV's the Vikings drove?   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.