Author Topic: When NBA, MLB And NHL Players Picked Jacob Blake To Be Their Saint, They Chose Poorly  (Read 198 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
When NBA, MLB And NHL Players Picked Jacob Blake To Be Their Saint, They Chose Poorly
I & I Editorial Board
August 31, 2020

I&I Editorial

The officer who shot Jacob Blake in Kenosha, Wisconsin, has been tried and convicted by Democrats, the media, and truth-be-damned activists before the case is resolved. It’s a mirror image of the Michael Brown shooting (the officer was cleared) in Ferguson, Missouri, and the death in Minneapolis of George Floyd (the officer has yet to go to trial). The difference is this time, pro athletes, pampered and well-paid, joined the mob.

They should be ashamed of their behavior. They quit on the employers who pay their soaring salaries, and estranged themselves from their fans, who provide the dollars the owners use to compensate the players.

The facts about the Blake case do not show a group of white officers taking advantage of a crisis situation so they could shoot another black man. Reports indicate a starkly different story – the policemen were there to protect a woman, a black woman, we’re assuming, based on what we’ve learned, from Blake.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2020/08/31/when-nba-mlb-and-nhl-players-picked-jacob-blake-to-be-their-saint-they-chose-poorly/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

When NBA, MLB And NHL Players Picked Jacob Blake To Be Their Saint, They Chose Poorly
I & I Editorial Board
August 31, 2020

I&I Editorial

The officer who shot Jacob Blake in Kenosha, Wisconsin, has been tried and convicted by Democrats, the media, and truth-be-damned activists before the case is resolved. It’s a mirror image of the Michael Brown shooting (the officer was cleared) in Ferguson, Missouri, and the death in Minneapolis of George Floyd (the officer has yet to go to trial). The difference is this time, pro athletes, pampered and well-paid, joined the mob.

They should be ashamed of their behavior. They quit on the employers who pay their soaring salaries, and estranged themselves from their fans, who provide the dollars the owners use to compensate the players.

The facts about the Blake case do not show a group of white officers taking advantage of a crisis situation so they could shoot another black man. Reports indicate a starkly different story – the policemen were there to protect a woman, a black woman, we’re assuming, based on what we’ve learned, from Blake.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2020/08/31/when-nba-mlb-and-nhl-players-picked-jacob-blake-to-be-their-saint-they-chose-poorly/
They were just looking for a reason to protest and this just happened to come along.  They'll do the same for the next one...and the next....and the next....

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Choosing poorly" is the only way the Democrat mobs know.  Trayvon Martin was a poor choice.  Michael Brown was a poor choice.  The list goes on and on.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

"Choosing poorly" is the only way the Democrat mobs know.  Trayvon Martin was a poor choice.  Michael Brown was a poor choice.  The list goes on and on.

In other words, in America it’s hard to find someone who is truly a victim of actual systemic racism.

Offline PeteS in CA

Other than not being paid 100s of thousands or millions of dollars to play his games, Blake is pretty similar in many ways to too many NBA and NFL players. So they're supporting someone like them.

I look forward to the day when it dawns on these NBA, NFL, and MLB team owners that the players they've catered to have destroyed the value of their teams. Because the owners have been like golden-egg-laying geese lining up to be killed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.