Author Topic: Big Error: America's Nuclear War Plan Was Accidentally Revealed  (Read 379 times)

rangerrebew

August 30, 2020 
Big Error: America's Nuclear War Plan Was Accidentally Revealed

The document explains how Washington would try to win during the unthinkable.
by David Axe Follow @daxe on Twitter L

Here's What You Need To Remember: “Nuclear forces provide capabilities to achieve U.S. national objectives. Nuclear forces deter threats by sustaining modern, credible military capabilities,” the doctrine states. “It is imperative that nuclear force capabilities are diverse, flexible, adaptable, effective, responsive and survivable.”

The U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff in mid-June 2019 briefly published the Pentagon’s official doctrine on the use of nuclear weapons. The joint chiefs quickly pulled the document -- Joint Publication 3-72, Nuclear Operations -- from the public website.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/reboot/big-error-americas-nuclear-war-plan-was-accidentally-revealed-167934

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Big Error: America's Nuclear War Plan Was Accidentally Revealed
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2020, 10:52:42 am »
"Acidentally?"
Sure. OK. If you say so.
And no one will ever be punished for it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2020, 05:23:25 pm »
"Acidentally?"
Sure. OK. If you say so.
And no one will ever be punished for it.

@240B

Funny how that works,ain't it?

At MOST,someone will be forced into early retirement,and given a highy paid defense consulting job by the end of that same day.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2020, 05:39:15 pm »
@240B

Funny how that works,ain't it?

At MOST,someone will be forced into early retirement,and given a highy paid defense consulting job by the end of that same day.
@sneakypete
Not to mention whatever payoff they get for the leak.
I've worked in government with a clearance. Took a year.
They interviewed my relatives, my high school, etc.
Had to be recertified every few years.
I worked with people who I would have never cleared all around me after getting to know them and listening to some of their stories.

Not only that, but politicians are not even required to have a clearance.
And they deal with Top Secret information way over my head every day of the week.
Can you imagine Communist AOC or the Sharia Islamic Radical Squad getting their hands on America's battle plans for the Middle East? They likely already have it.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 05:42:10 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2020, 09:52:38 pm »
"The U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff in mid-June 2019 briefly published the Pentagon’s official doctrine on the use of nuclear weapons. The joint chiefs quickly pulled the document -- Joint Publication 3-72, Nuclear Operations -- from the public website."

Well, I found my copy.
About 60 pages long.
Looks... boring...

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2020, 10:28:46 pm »
@sneakypete
Not to mention whatever payoff they get for the leak.
Had to be recertified every few years.
I worked with people who I would have never cleared all around me after getting to know them and listening to some of their stories.

And they deal with Top Secret information way over my head every day of the week.
Can you imagine Communist AOC or the Sharia Islamic Radical Squad getting their hands on America's battle plans for the Middle East? They likely already have it.
They didn't need to, I am sure. The Pakistani 'IT department' already were privy to everything the Top Dems knew anyway.

https://www.redstate.com/neil_stevens/2017/03/02/democrats-paid-big-bucks-pakistani-spies/

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/01/pakistani-democrat-it-aides-unauthorized-access-to-congressional-office-servers/
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2020, 11:08:45 pm »
They didn't need to, I am sure. The Pakistani 'IT department' already were privy to everything the Top Dems knew anyway.

https://www.redstate.com/neil_stevens/2017/03/02/democrats-paid-big-bucks-pakistani-spies/

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/01/pakistani-democrat-it-aides-unauthorized-access-to-congressional-office-servers/
Yep. I know that story very well. That issue was orchestrated by Wasserman-Shultz. Even after she found out they were spies and were stealing all the Congressional internal intelligence any spy could ever dream of, she still kept them on and still paid them to keep them quiet. Then she helped them flee the country to keep herself out of trouble. And it worked.

Once Trump put that dickhead Sessions in charge, who essentially gave his position and authority to Rosenstein, all investigations concerning all Democrats (Shultz/Hillary/Brennen/Comey among dozens of others) came to an immediate, abrupt, and permanent halt. All investigations from that point on were investigating all Republicans and Trump.

Now the Dems are bragging that no Democrat was ever indicted. Well sure. They rigged the DOJ under Sessions to make sure of that. Once they saw Sessions was weak and scared and was essentially a ghost employee, they could do anything they wanted to after that. They got away with dozens or possibly hundreds of treasonous felonies including suspicion of murder in some cases, and simply walked away without a scratch. And now it is all vapor. Like it all never even happened.

Sessions was the single most damaging mistake Trump has made during his entire Presidency. Without a cowering Sessions and an activist Rosenstein, the entire 'impeachment debacle' may have been avoided. During Trump's first two years in office, his staff picks were crazy bad. I think he has a handle on it now, but back then almost everybody he picked wound up openly stabbing him in the back.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 11:09:50 pm by 240B »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2020, 01:10:29 am »
Yep. I know that story very well. That issue was orchestrated by Wasserman-Shultz. Even after she found out they were spies and were stealing all the Congressional internal intelligence any spy could ever dream of, she still kept them on and still paid them to keep them quiet. Then she helped them flee the country to keep herself out of trouble. And it worked.

Once Trump put that dickhead Sessions in charge, who essentially gave his position and authority to Rosenstein, all investigations concerning all Democrats (Shultz/Hillary/Brennen/Comey among dozens of others) came to an immediate, abrupt, and permanent halt. All investigations from that point on were investigating all Republicans and Trump.

Now the Dems are bragging that no Democrat was ever indicted. Well sure. They rigged the DOJ under Sessions to make sure of that. Once they saw Sessions was weak and scared and was essentially a ghost employee, they could do anything they wanted to after that. They got away with dozens or possibly hundreds of treasonous felonies including suspicion of murder in some cases, and simply walked away without a scratch. And now it is all vapor. Like it all never even happened.

Sessions was the single most damaging mistake Trump has made during his entire Presidency. Without a cowering Sessions and an activist Rosenstein, the entire 'impeachment debacle' may have been avoided. During Trump's first two years in office, his staff picks were crazy bad. I think he has a handle on it now, but back then almost everybody he picked wound up openly stabbing him in the back.
Makes a guy wonder who (in the GOP) was advising him on picks and what their motives were.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2020, 11:09:17 am »
@sneakypete

@240B

Same here. Had a TS Crypto/Code Word clearance every year I was in the army after the 1st year.

The people I served with took it so seriously that people who had been friends for years wouldn't tell each other what they were doing,other than "working for X project". You either knew what "x project" was,or you didn't ask because you knew you wouldn't be told.

Never ONCE met a fellow soldier that had a problem with that.
'
Got a Secret clearance when I went back to work with the SWC as an advisor in the 80's.

That has never made a damn bit of sense to me. There is a black Dim congresscritter from named Alcee Hastings that USED to be a federal judge before he was removed from office for accepting bribes.

Seeing as he was both black AND a Dim,he was slapped on his hand and told not to do it anymore.

So,come the next election,he ran for Congress and won.

Last I heard,he now chairs a couple of important Dim committees having to do with the military and foreign aid.

The man is a convicted felon who was caught taking bribes to "sell his office",and he is still allowed to be a Congressman???????

America's battle plans for the Middle East? They likely already have it.

You can count on it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!