Author Topic: September 2nd: Atlas Shrugged Day  (Read 225 times)

Offline Night Hides Not

September 2nd: Atlas Shrugged Day
« on: August 30, 2020, 07:18:55 pm »
What could be more appropriate than a celebration of Atlas Shrugged this coming Wednesday? For those of you who have read the novel, September 2 was a notable day. On numerous occasions, major events occurred on that particular day.

In my HH, Wednesday will be a celebration of capitalism, conservatism, and the concept of "Going Galt" in regards to the BLM/Antifa antics of our professional athletes. I'll be showing the AS Movie Trilogy to family and friends that dare to accept my invitation, providing commentary to fill in the blanks not covered in the movie.

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Hoodat

Re: September 2nd: Atlas Shrugged Day
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2020, 07:50:58 pm »
Who is John Galt?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-