Author Topic: The U.S. Navy Has New Plans for Sea Mines (Dropped from a B-52?)  (Read 171 times)

rangerrebew

August 27, 2020

The U.S. Navy Has New Plans for Sea Mines (Dropped from a B-52?)

The U.S. Navy issued a Request For Information (RFI) last month to determine which government contractors might be capable of designing, manufacturing and testing maritime mines that could be deployed at long ranges from the air. While the Navy may not even move forward with such a project, it suggests that there is interest from military planners to determine if the technologies could be developed to produce an sea mine from long ranges via the air.
by Peter Suciu

The U.S. Navy issued a Request For Information (RFI) last month to determine which government contractors might be capable of designing, manufacturing and testing maritime mines that could be deployed at long ranges from the air. While the Navy may not even move forward with such a project, it suggests that there is interest from military planners to determine if the technologies could be developed to produce an sea mine from long ranges via the air.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/us-navy-has-new-plans-sea-mines-dropped-b-52-167818

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: The U.S. Navy Has New Plans for Sea Mines (Dropped from a B-52?)
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 05:01:58 pm »
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the Buff has always had the ability to drop sea mines?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!