Author Topic: Draymond Green Says NBA Players Refusing To Play Is ‘Counterproductive’  (Read 520 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

David Hookstead
Smoke Room Editor-in-Chief
August 27, 2020 10:41 AM ET
Font Size:

Golden State Warriors star Draymond Green isn’t a fan of NBA players refusing to play.

Every single NBA playoffs game was postponed Wednesday night when players around the league refused  to take the court in a protest over the shooting of Jacob Blake. The NBA star wasn’t impressed at all and thinks it’s dumb for athletes to stop playing.

Wrote the following in part on an Instagram post from House of Highlights, according to Outkick.

The notion that athletes should just stop working but no one else in the world should stop is baffling to me. Why stop doing the very thing that offers you the biggest platform to speak for those that look like me/a lot of us…Athletes stand with the people, no secret there, but to actually tell athletes to stop doing what provides that platform to speak for the people is actually counterproductive. In my opinion.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/27/draymond-green-counterproductive-protests-nba-playoffs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Playing sports isn't the issue.  The Revolution is the issue.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

There is a Union Contract and this is a Wildcat Strike. They are only hurting themselves as the Billionaire owners are divested in many other things, except the Houston Rockets owner who is into Restaurants (Landry Group) and has taken a hell of a hit, financially, all the others will survive.  The azzhole Commissioner (Adam Silver) has bent over backwards for these prima donnas, to no avail.  I'm not ready to say 'screw em' yet because I am so starved for BB entertainment, but I'm close.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

Translation: "I gots ta get paid!"