Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway announced she was leaving the White House ahead of today's RNC speech  (Read 249 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Kellyanne Conway announced she was leaving the White House ahead of today's RNC speech

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway announced Sunday evening she will leave her post at the end of the month while her ....husband, George Conway, said he was withdrawing from The Lincoln Project, both citing a need to focus on their family.
""I will be transitioning from the White House at the end of this month. George is also making changes," Kellyanne Conway said in a statement."

"We disagree about plenty but we are united on what matters most: the kids. Our four children are teens and 'tweens starting a new academic year, in middle school and high school, remotely from home for at least a few months. As millions of parents nationwide know, kids 'doing school from home' requires a level of attention and vigilance that is as unusual as these times."

Conway confirmed Monday that she'll still be speaking tonight at the Republican National Convention.

George Conway tweeted Sunday that he was withdrawing from The Lincoln Project — a group formed by anti-Trump Republicans — to "devote more time to family matters."

One of the Conways' high school-aged daughters has generated attention on social media about her family and their political views over the last several months.

The Sunday evening announcement marks an abrupt end to Kellyanne Conway's high-profile time in the White House where she earned a reputation as one of the President's fiercest — and most controversial — defenders. She landed her position in 2016 after becoming the first female campaign manager to win a presidential race......

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/rnc-2020-day-3/index.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LegalAmerican

Her husband is an AZZ. 

Offline corbe

She is/was always a Cruz plant, right @LegalAmerican
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.