Author Topic: Kenosha Thread: Marxist shot in head in Kenosha … Developing  (Read 19424 times)

Online Lando Lincoln

Re: Kenosha Thread: Marxist shot in head in Kenosha … Developing
« Reply #250 on: August 28, 2020, 05:54:21 pm »
Jacob Blake
Published 52 mins ago
3 officers in Jacob Blake shooting identified, placed on leave
All three involved officers have been placed on administrative leave
By Audrey Conklin | Fox News

The Wisconsin Justice Department has identified two more officers who were present during the Jacob Blake shooting in Kenosha on Sunday.

Police were responding to a domestic violence call involving Blake, a Black man, on Sunday when Officer Rusten Sheskey, while attempting to arrest the 29-year-old, grabbed Blake's shirt and fired a service weapon seven times into his back, according to the state Justice Department.

The Department said in a Friday press release that Kenosha police officers Vincent Arenas and Brittany Meronek were also present during the incident. All three officers have been placed on administrative leave.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/3-officers-identified-jacob-blake-shooting

I could be wrong (and likely am), but this seems procedural to me under the circumstances.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #251 on: August 28, 2020, 05:54:48 pm »
It does seem a bit...odd

As an aside, I think Kyle made a pretty serviceable shot at Lefty from an awkward sitting position.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #252 on: August 28, 2020, 05:55:33 pm »
I could be wrong (and likely am), but this seems procedural to me under the circumstances.

It's mob rule...they are trying to head off another riot.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #253 on: August 28, 2020, 05:57:17 pm »
As an aside, I think Kyle made a pretty serviceable shot at Lefty from an awkward sitting position.

He was quite amazing, actually.
John Steinbeck

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #254 on: August 28, 2020, 06:07:15 pm »
And caught him mid draw...weapon in hand. I also noticed after lefty sat down, someone came up from behind him and took the pistol and exited the area before police arrived.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #255 on: August 28, 2020, 07:06:19 pm »
And caught him mid draw...weapon in hand. I also noticed after lefty sat down, someone came up from behind him and took the pistol and exited the area before police arrived.

Yes, they sure did.  One of them backed off out of view while holding an AR-type weapon also. 
John Steinbeck

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #256 on: August 28, 2020, 07:10:05 pm »
Yes, they sure did.  One of them backed off out of view while holding an AR-type weapon also.

Fortunately the photos are clear enough to be able to make out the model and caliber of pistol.  And they're all up in the cloud.
I will NOT comply.

Online Lando Lincoln

John Steinbeck

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #258 on: August 28, 2020, 07:20:49 pm »
Crowdfunding To Help Pay For Rittenhouse Lawyer

That's great!  The lefty site Go Fund Me would not allow him to raise money.  Now, they won't get their 10% skim.  Win-win.  He already has Sandmann's successful Attorney on the case.  I'm glad he's waiting in IL, rather than WI.  They'll have to extradite him if they want to try him.
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

« Reply #260 on: August 28, 2020, 07:37:06 pm »

@Fishrrman

I’d like to see a “FREE KYLE RITTENHOUSE” movement started.

Use BLM tactics against BLM. Get in the face of diners and demand they raise their fists in solidarity with Rittenhouse. If they refuse scream “traitor” and “subversive” at the top of your lungs. Bang drums in their kid’s faces and outside their bedroom windows at 3:00 AM. Make them kneel before for the second amendment. Graphically expose them to the constitutional protections you have.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #261 on: August 28, 2020, 07:48:16 pm »
I don't see a link on where to contribute?

Away from computer but here’s this:

https://mobile.twitter.com/llinwood/status/1299080941634281474

John Steinbeck

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #262 on: August 28, 2020, 07:57:24 pm »
I don't see a link on where to contribute?

Sounds like it's not up yet.
I will NOT comply.

Online Lando Lincoln

John Steinbeck

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #264 on: August 28, 2020, 08:59:59 pm »
Extradition hearing for Antioch teenager charged in Wisconsin deaths delayed 30 days

I hope he has a good cell where he is.  I guess it depends on whether the jailers think he did the right thing.
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #265 on: August 28, 2020, 09:18:12 pm »

Why is this guy not handcuffed to a bed awaiting transfer to jail?

He tried to assault a minor with a weapon that he possessed.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #266 on: August 28, 2020, 10:25:27 pm »
Jacob Blake no longer restrained at hospital after warrant vacated

Blake's attorney told media outlets Friday that a warrant against Blake has since been vacated and deputies have since left his room at the hospital.

"Earlier today, Mr. Blake posted the bond underlying the arrest warrant, enabling his release from custody. The hospital watch was discontinued immediately after receiving this information from Kenosha authorities," Milwaukee County Sheriff's investigator Scott Still said in a statement reported by local ABC affiliate WISN.

A Kenosha county Sheriff's Office spokesman had told CNN that Blake was handcuffed to his bed earlier this week due to felony warrants for his arrest stemming from prior incidents.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/514182-blake-no-longer-restrained-at-hospital-after-warrant-vacated
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #267 on: August 29, 2020, 12:22:57 am »
Jacob Blake no longer restrained at hospital after warrant vacated

Blake's attorney told media outlets Friday that a warrant against Blake has since been vacated and deputies have since left his room at the hospital.

"Earlier today, Mr. Blake posted the bond underlying the arrest warrant, enabling his release from custody. The hospital watch was discontinued immediately after receiving this information from Kenosha authorities," Milwaukee County Sheriff's investigator Scott Still said in a statement reported by local ABC affiliate WISN.

A Kenosha county Sheriff's Office spokesman had told CNN that Blake was handcuffed to his bed earlier this week due to felony warrants for his arrest stemming from prior incidents.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/514182-blake-no-longer-restrained-at-hospital-after-warrant-vacated
Such Bullshit...our "justice" system is no longer about the rule of law.  It's become a shitshow... 9999hair out0000
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #268 on: August 29, 2020, 12:28:41 am »
Such Bullshit...our "justice" system is no longer about the rule of law.  It's become a shitshow... 9999hair out0000

This was a Warrant they were holding him under (for a no-show, I think).  The cuffs were to keep him in place.  Being paralyzed, he's not going anywhere so there's no point to keeping the warrant open.  This was just court mechanics.  Now, there may be more ramifications beyond the warrant like a Probation Violation, that would be still in play.  I dunno.
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #269 on: August 29, 2020, 09:03:55 am »
This is a trust issue.

Trust me.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #270 on: August 29, 2020, 01:45:44 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Kenosha has been very quiet for the third night in a row or, since the National Guard has shown up. That’s the way it works, it’s all very simple. Portland, with a very ungifted mayor, should request help from the Federal Government. If lives are endangered, we’re going in!

1:11 AM · Aug 29, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1299575308442652672

Offline Idiot

« Reply #271 on: August 29, 2020, 02:17:48 pm »
Kenosha has been very quiet for the third night in a row or, since the National Guard has shown up. That’s the way it works, it’s all very simple. Portland, with a very ungifted mayor, should request help from the Federal Government. If lives are endangered, we’re going in!
Easy there big boy.  No hurry to go in....let them take care of it...it does nothing but help you.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 02:19:21 pm by mrpotatohead »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #272 on: August 29, 2020, 02:22:58 pm »
This is why Jacob Blake had a warrant out for his arrest

The cops involved in the shooting of Jacob Blake — which touched off a fresh wave of angry, anti-police sentiment across the country — were attempting to arrest him for violating a restraining order stemming from an alleged sexual assault, The Post has learned.

Blake, 29, was forbidden from going to the Kenosha home of his alleged victim from the May 3 incident, and police were dispatched Sunday following a 911 call saying he was there.

The responding officers were aware he had an open warrant for felony sexual assault, according to dispatch records and the Kenosha Professional Police Association, which released a statement on the incident on Friday.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/08/28/this-is-why-jacob-blake-had-a-warrant-out-for-his-arrest/
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #273 on: August 29, 2020, 02:28:06 pm »
This is why Jacob Blake had a warrant out for his arrest

The cops involved in the shooting of Jacob Blake — which touched off a fresh wave of angry, anti-police sentiment across the country — were attempting to arrest him for violating a restraining order stemming from an alleged sexual assault, The Post has learned.

Blake, 29, was forbidden from going to the Kenosha home of his alleged victim from the May 3 incident, and police were dispatched Sunday following a 911 call saying he was there.

The responding officers were aware he had an open warrant for felony sexual assault, according to dispatch records and the Kenosha Professional Police Association, which released a statement on the incident on Friday.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/08/28/this-is-why-jacob-blake-had-a-warrant-out-for-his-arrest/

Thanks!  That casts some needed light!
I will NOT comply.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Kyle Rittenhouse: American Hero
« Reply #274 on: August 29, 2020, 02:44:17 pm »
https://victorygirlsblog.com/kyle-rittenhouse-american-hero/?fbclid=IwAR1YGGAhWgcG_AqyOLB1W2xE4AZMPRBFtqDMroduNdLoli80EEK997YTzwo

Kyle Rittenhouse: American Hero

by Kit Perez
Aug 27, 2020

Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old kid who shot three rioters Tuesday night in Kenosha, Wisconsin, killing two of them, is an American hero.

That’s an unpopular opinion among the Marxists trying desperately to remold our nation into a hellhole, of course. They’re putting in overtime painting him as Literally Hitler. The narrative is as you’d expect from the militant Left: Rittenhouse, a 17-year-old white minor (his race is very important to the narrative), drove across state lines with an illegally obtained AR-15 for the express purpose of scaring people and/or engaging in violence.

Unfortunately for the Left and their propaganda machine, their entire narrative is easily proven to be a malicious, particularly nasty lie. To be clear, Rittenhouse’s age isn’t what makes their smear campaign so horrible. What makes it nasty is that it’s false and serves to gin up even more violence from the crowds that Marx himself would have called useful idiots.

It’s certainly not the Left’s first attempt to trash the life of a minor; you’d think they’d have learned their lesson after watching Nick Sandemann wipe the floor with CNN. The Left isn’t known for their lesson-learning ability, however, which is why they’re trying yet again to force a system upon Americans that has already killed hundreds of millions of people.

In the Battle of Kenosha, as it may come to be known in due time, the patriots won. While the Left (and those cowards who sadly still exist in the Right) doesn’t want you to believe it, we’ll show you exactly why that’s the truth.

More at URL above...