Author Topic: Kenosha Thread: Marxist shot in head in Kenosha … Developing  (Read 19425 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Kenosha Thread: Marxist shot in head in Kenosha … Developing
« Reply #175 on: August 27, 2020, 08:58:23 pm »
Don't care about the thugs but that kid is in really hot water.  Even if he is acquitted, he will be unemployable.. his future is in jeopardy...

I wouldn't bet on that if I were you @EdinVA
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Marxist shot in head in Kenosha … Developing
« Reply #176 on: August 27, 2020, 09:41:06 pm »
@LegalAmerican

EXACT analogy! You are blaming the victim.

Not intending to blame the victim....just tired of R@PE BEING BROUGHT UP. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #177 on: August 27, 2020, 09:43:40 pm »
He didn't get killed.   He got wounded in the friggin arm.  Catch a clue for a refreshing change.

And you're damned straight I get enjoyment seeing Antifa thugs getting what they asked for.  Hell YES.

In case anyone is still too stuckonstupid to know it... this is war.   A real war.   And guess what happens in real wars.  (duh)

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #178 on: August 27, 2020, 09:46:35 pm »
His age may be relevant in this regard:  He may have been too young to carry a weapon on the street.

Here is my LEFT...POST.  Excuse me.  NON-RIGHT.

He was just a child, a boy. His plan was to go to college, become a doctor.  He should not be persecuted.  We need to riot on the prosecutors home and burn down some demon-rat buildings. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #179 on: August 27, 2020, 09:48:14 pm »
I must admit I enjoy watching motorists run down terrorists who try to drag them out of their vehicles.  People are now forewarned that getting dragged out of your car can get you killed or maimed for life.  It's become reasonable to punch the gas pedal when surrounded by murderous thugs.

There is a societal learning curve.

Excellent!   

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #180 on: August 27, 2020, 10:17:25 pm »
His age may be relevant in this regard:  He may have been too young to legally carry a weapon on the street.
Let me correct that for you, as he certainly was not too young to carry a weapon and use it.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #181 on: August 27, 2020, 10:27:47 pm »
Let me correct that for you, as he certainly was not too young to carry a weapon and use it.

In practical terms.  There are literally thousands of lawyers willing to split that hair.  One of them used to post on TBR.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #182 on: August 27, 2020, 10:39:26 pm »
His age may be relevant in this regard:  He may have been too young to carry a weapon on the street.

Why not considered a juvenile as most young men, of a certain race.  All were boys and baby's.  Trayvon Martin.  A 17 year old portrayed as a 12 year old, in pictures, when he was 17, with tattoos and gold teeth.  Why can't we do the same? 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #183 on: August 27, 2020, 10:42:46 pm »
Why not considered a juvenile as most young men, of a certain race.  All were boys and baby's.  Trayvon Martin.  A 17 year old portrayed as a 12 year old, in pictures, when he was 17, with tattoos and gold teeth.  Why can't we do the same?

You should know the answer to that.  It has to do with flexible standards.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #184 on: August 27, 2020, 10:48:11 pm »
Good point. The rat media hasn't broken out Kyle's little league portrait and talked about how he aspired to be a doctor. Instead they're calling him a white supremacist.

Its hilarious in a demented way.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #185 on: August 27, 2020, 10:51:27 pm »

I was carrying a similar weapon when I was what, maybe 8 or 9? No. he ain't anywhere near too young.

By his age I had laid down several deer, a couple elk, Bushels of duck, pheasant, and grouse, a handful of turkeys, probably one bighorn sheep or mountain goat and antelope, And had rained hell down on whole towns of gophers and feral cats, not to mention a cougar and many coyotes. And had murdered many farm animals too.

By his age I was proficient, efficient, and deadly... Not only with a long gun, a brush gun, and a pistol, but also a bow, longbow, crossbow, a blowgun, several forms of explosive, and a master trapper.

No. he ain't young at all. I had been living with guns and using guns, long years before that.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #186 on: August 27, 2020, 10:59:10 pm »
I was carrying a similar weapon when I was what, maybe 8 or 9? No. he ain't anywhere near too young.

By his age I had laid down several deer, a couple elk, Bushels of duck, pheasant, and grouse, a handful of turkeys, probably one bighorn sheep or mountain goat and antelope, And had rained hell down on whole towns of gophers and feral cats, not to mention a cougar and many coyotes. And had murdered many farm animals too.

By his age I was proficient, efficient, and deadly... Not only with a long gun, a brush gun, and a pistol, but also a bow, longbow, crossbow, a blowgun, several forms of explosive, and a master trapper.

No. he ain't young at all. I had been living with guns and using guns, long years before that.

I was given my first long gun as a Christmas present right after I turned 8. I still have it and can still drive tacks with it.  I have no idea how much game it has brought to the table but it's plenty.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #187 on: August 27, 2020, 11:01:13 pm »
Jacob Blake's father says son is handcuffed to hospital bed

The father of Jacob Blake, the 29-year-old Black man shot seven times by a Kenosha, Wis., police officer, told the Chicago Sun-Times that his son is handcuffed to his hospital bed.

“I hate it that he was laying in that bed with the handcuff onto the bed,” Blake's father said Thursday, the day after he visited his son in the hospital. “He can’t go anywhere. Why do you have him cuffed to the bed?”

Officials have not announced any charges against Blake. Authorities from the Kenosha Police Department, the District Attorney's Office and the Wisconsin Department of Justice did not respond to comment requests by the Sun-Times.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/514038-jacob-blakes-father-says-hes-handcuffed-to-his-hospital-bed
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #188 on: August 27, 2020, 11:03:16 pm »
On murder, not guilty. On a couple lesser gun charges, guilty.

But, no lasting public shame should befall him once all the facts are out. As the dust settles he will I think be honored as a patriot for believing in and protecting and defending America against a very serious insurgency in the year 2020. The incident is a stark reminder that this has been the Left’s hardest push for rule in decades. Communists are nothing if not relentless.

Agree.  Every article is slated to be NEGATIVE and inflammatory, and UN TRUE...for this young hero.  This picture shows, a BLM.  KICKING TO HIS HEAD,  like they do. Look at the caption by media. Oh and we can't say a BLACK MAN is doing the kicking, but a white CHILD, BOY, YOUNG MAN is protecting himself.  Implying that he also shot other people. VIOLENT BLM, CHASED the young man, protecting his home and neighborhood, when one BLM...KICKED HIM IN THE HEAD.
--------------------------
Cellphone videos from the scene in Kenosha, Wisconsin on Tuesday night show a white man brandishing a semi-automatic rifle in a confrontation with demonstrators following a shooting just moments earlier where a man was shot in the head. Protesters chased the gunman down the street before one kicked him to the ground 

P.S. Just saw another picture.  MEDIA BLOCKS OUT ALL ENEMY'S FACES.  BLM AND ANTIFA.  BUT OUR HERO IS SEEN CLEARLY.  HE IS DEFENDING HIMSELF, ALL OVER FROM KICKS TO THE HEAD AND SKATEBOARD ATTACK TO THE HEAD.  WHO IS OUR MEDIA?   THE ENEMY.  SOROS. ANY LEFT. Look at this media copy.  The young man defending his home & neighborhood is painted as the "wrong one".  BOTH BLM AND ANTIA attacking him is blurred out. Everything is backwards & evil now.
--------------------
Another man could be seen hitting the gunman over the head with a skateboard before struggling with the gunman as gunshots rang out and people fled from the scene 
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 11:43:57 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #189 on: August 27, 2020, 11:12:57 pm »
You should know the answer to that.  It has to do with flexible standards.

Maybe , I worded that wrong.  WHY DON'T WE DO, THE SAME THING.   The left has given us a lot of ways, they do this.  Just  do it too.  Use that baloney in the same way.  No more HIGH ROAD....all that does is k1ll us. 

Online roamer_1

« Reply #190 on: August 27, 2020, 11:13:41 pm »
I was given my first long gun as a Christmas present right after I turned 8. I still have it and can still drive tacks with it.  I have no idea how much game it has brought to the table but it's plenty.

Me too... somewhere in there. A Remington .22LR semi-automatic. I still have it. The stock is busted on it, so it ain't working right now (a mishap during my move to this cabin). But I will have it back together soon. And yeah...Too many gophers to count... Not much to put on the table, but for one deer for sure. Because getting blooded for real with that .22 opened the door my first Win model 94 30/30, and my first 12ga was not far behind. And I bought them both. That .22 was the only gun that was ever gifted to me. Long guns came a bit later, when I could better afford em... But I had purchased a fair arsenal by the time I was 18 or so...

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #191 on: August 27, 2020, 11:16:09 pm »
Jacob Blake's father says son is handcuffed to hospital bed

The father of Jacob Blake, the 29-year-old Black man shot seven times by a Kenosha, Wis., police officer, told the Chicago Sun-Times that his son is handcuffed to his hospital bed.

“I hate it that he was laying in that bed with the handcuff onto the bed,” Blake's father said Thursday, the day after he visited his son in the hospital. “He can’t go anywhere. Why do you have him cuffed to the bed?”

Officials have not announced any charges against Blake. Authorities from the Kenosha Police Department, the District Attorney's Office and the Wisconsin Department of Justice did not respond to comment requests by the Sun-Times.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/514038-jacob-blakes-father-says-hes-handcuffed-to-his-hospital-bed

Because his DAD would release him. BLAKE IS A SEX OFFENDER.  PEDOPHILE.  He had 3 young boys in the car with him.  He is also a felon.  I believe a warrant was out for his arrest.  THAT IS WHY HE IS HANDCUFFED.  STOP DOING THE CRIMES, THEN YOU WON'T HAVE TO WHINE ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCE.  NO MORE PITY.   

Online roamer_1

« Reply #192 on: August 27, 2020, 11:18:07 pm »
And BTW @Bigun , when that .22 goes back together, it will probably have a scope for the first time ever. I ain't driving tacks like I used to. Can't see the pin.  :shrug: :whistle:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #193 on: August 27, 2020, 11:24:24 pm »
And BTW @Bigun , when that .22 goes back together, it will probably have a scope for the first time ever. I ain't driving tacks like I used to. Can't see the pin.  :shrug: :whistle:

:silly: Mine has had a 4X Weaver mounted for years now. 

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #194 on: August 27, 2020, 11:34:52 pm »

Apparently, he wasn't too young to be illegally assaulted and beaten by grown adults on a public street.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #195 on: August 27, 2020, 11:42:20 pm »
NOW I KNOW!

What a nail gun is.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #196 on: August 27, 2020, 11:43:34 pm »
Teen gunman who allegedly shot two in Kenosha riots charged
by Mica Soellner, Breaking News Reporter |
 | August 27, 2020 07:07 PM

Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old who allegedly gunned down two individuals amid riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin, has been charged.

Rittenhouse was charged on Thursday with first-degree reckless homicide, two counts of first-degree recklessly endangering safety, first-degree intentional homicide, attempted first-degree intentional homicide, and possession of a dangerous weapon, according to Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reporter Molly Beck.

Rittenhouse, who is from Antioch, Illinois, about 20 miles outside Kenosha, is in custody in Illinois waiting on an extradition hearing to transfer custody to Wisconsin.

Riots have erupted in Kenosha and other cities following the Sunday night police shooting of Jacob Blake, who remains hospitalized.

Molly Beck
@MollyBeck
BREAKING: Kyle Rittenhouse has been charged in Wisconsin.

1st Degree reckless homicide
1st Degree recklessly endangering safety
1st Degree intentional homicide
Attempted 1st Degree intentional homicide
1st Degree recklessly endangering safety
Possession of dangerous weapon

This story is developing and will be updated.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/teen-gunman-who-allegedly-shot-two-in-kenosha-riots-charged
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #197 on: August 27, 2020, 11:45:20 pm »

uh huh

I show up at the dinner table with a firearm it is definitely game on.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #198 on: August 27, 2020, 11:46:03 pm »
Apparently, he wasn't too young to be illegally assaulted and beaten by grown adults on a public street.

BINGO!    888high58888   9999hair out0000

Online roamer_1

« Reply #199 on: August 28, 2020, 12:21:06 am »

:silly: Mine has had a 4X Weaver mounted for years now.

:beer: :seeya: