Author Topic: BREAKING: Multiple Gunshots, At Least Two Dead (my title) #Kenoshariots  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Happened within the last half hour or so:

Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
Multiple gunshots in Kenosha. It’s a war zone out there.
Flag of United States
12:04 AM · Aug 26, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
 Retweets
 Quotes

Video:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1298486381837053952
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 05:15:54 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Watch now: Night 3 of Kenosha protests; Gunshots ring out in Kenosha

A curfew is in effect for eastern Kenosha County until 7 a.m. Throughout the night, the Kenosha News and Journal Times will be providing coverage of ongoing protests connected to the shooting of Jacob Blake.

12:00 a.m.

Gunfire is ringing out in Kenosha in the area of 63rd Street and Sheridan Road. A police officer said, "lots of people shot." What exactly that means has not been confirmed. Reporter on scene is leaving the area at this time for safety.

https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/watch-now-night-3-of-kenosha-protests-gunshots-ring-out-in-kenosha/article_d0bada8d-7445-5fab-b177-81e84ccfeffe.html
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
One video shows the shooter running down the road with people yelling "Get Him" and then the shooter trips and falls and they yell "beat him" (one looks like he is on top of the shooter) and the shooter regains his gun and and shoots at least one of them (Antifa or BLM).

Not sure if a previous gun battle occurred or what. The part I saw looked like self defense from the Antifa crowd. Too early to know exactly of course. 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
One video shows the shooter running down the road with people yelling "Get Him" and then the shooter trips and falls and they yell "beat him" (one looks like he is on top of the shooter) and the shooter regains his gun and and shoots at least one of them (Antifa or BLM).

Not sure if a previous gun battle occurred or what. The part I saw looked like self defense from the Antifa crowd. Too early to know exactly of course.

@Sighlass

I watched a few videos on Twitter,and it SEEMS to have started when a bunch of white "BLM" punks were busting out car windows in an area where there were a group of white men armed with CAR-15 semi-auto rifles. The guys with the rifles approached them and told them to quit breaking the windows,and the leftist fools got mad,and since they greatly outnumbered the guys with rifles AND did not believe for a minute that anyone would really shoot such a unique snowflake such as themselves,they attacked the guys with the rifles.

So....,the guys with rifles ran away to avoid killing a lot of those boogers,and the BLM Snowflakes chased them.

The BLM Snowflake that SEEMED to be the prime mob instigator was a short bald guy wearing a red t-shirt. He was in the lead chasing them down,and he SEEMS to have tackled the last guy they were chasing,and brought him to the ground,knocking the rifle out of his hands.

Which caused the other BLM Snowflakes to surge on the guy on the ground to beat him. Unfortunately for them,he managed to get his rifle back,and shot the bald guy with the red t-shirt in the head while still on the ground. Some other BLM Snowflake attacked him as he was getting up,and he shot that guy in the arm,taking off a large chunk of the BLM Snowflakes right bicep right above the elbow. Even ruined his expensive tattoo.  Bummer,dood!

This caused the rest of the BLM Snowflakes to hear their mamas calling them home for a nice bowl of Rice Krispies,with one being so peaceable he is walking backwards with his hands up in the air,having lost ALL interest in rat-packing a white guy with a gun.

The BLM Snowflakes that ran away stopped running when they heard the Police sirens heading that way,having suddenly becoming HUGE police fans.

The shooter seems to have just stopped and waited for the po-po to show up,and then surrendered without resisting.

Guns are good things to have. I might have one or two laying around the house somewhere,myself.

The thing people with no actual personal aggressive/street experience is that once you "present" the gun in a potentially violent situation is that if your opponent isn't intimidated by the mere presence of the gun,and this happens a LOT more often than you might think it does (there is a HUGE number of fools running around who have watched too many movies),you are in deep doo-doo.

When/if this happens,you have two choices. You can either open fire,or risk having your gun taken from you and being beaten to death,or shot with your own gun. Or you can run for your life.

These gun owners were lucky. All but one of them was able to run away from the mob,and even the one that was caught was lucky because he was able to get his rifle back before it was turned on him,or more than one BLM Snowflake got to him.

Now he has been arrested,is going to go on trial for manslaughter AT THE MINIMUM,and quite likely,Murder 1 in order to please the hordes of voters. Even if he wins,he is ruined financially.

IF you are ever in a similar situation,you MIGHT consider having concealed handguns on the "front line property defenders" that meet with the crowd face to face and let them TRY to reason with the attackers,while having your guys with rifles under cover in the background.

If ya GOTTA shoot,ya GOTTA shoot,but it is ALWAYS best to NOT shoot if you can avoid it.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 11:17:54 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

As soon as I read (yesterday) that non-BLMers were planning to bear arms and patrol the area, I figured it wasn't going to end well for them or the rioters.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
@Sighlass

I watched a few videos on Twitter,and it SEEMS to have started when a bunch of white "BLM" punks were busting out car windows in an area where there were a group of white men armed with CAR-15 semi-auto rifles. The guys with the rifles approached them and told them to quit breaking the windows,and the leftist fools got mad,and since they greatly outnumbered the guys with rifles AND did not believe for a minute that anyone would really shoot such a unique snowflake such as themselves,they attacked the guys with the rifles.

So....,the guys with rifles ran away to avoid killing a lot of those boogers,and the BLM Snowflakes chased them.

The BLM Snowflake that SEEMED to be the prime mob instigator was a short bald guy wearing a red t-shirt. He was in the lead chasing them down,and he SEEMS to have tackled the last guy they were chasing,and brought him to the ground,knocking the rifle out of his hands.

Which caused the other BLM Snowflakes to surge on the guy on the ground to beat him. Unfortunately for them,he managed to get his rifle back,and shot the bald guy with the red t-shirt in the head while still on the ground. Some other BLM Snowflake attacked him as he was getting up,and he shot that guy in the arm,taking off a large chunk of the BLM Snowflakes right bicep right above the elbow. Even ruined his expensive tattoo.  Bummer,dood!

This caused the rest of the BLM Snowflakes to hear their mamas calling them home for a nice bowl of Rice Krispies,with one being so peaceable he is walking backwards with his hands up in the air,having lost ALL interest in rat-packing a white guy with a gun.

The BLM Snowflakes that ran away stopped running when they heard the Police sirens heading that way,having suddenly becoming HUGE police fans.

The shooter seems to have just stopped and waited for the po-po to show up,and then surrendered without resisting.

Guns are good things to have. I might have one or two laying around the house somewhere,myself.

The thing people with no actual personal aggressive/street experience is that once you "present" the gun in a potentially violent situation is that if your opponent isn't intimidated by the mere presence of the gun,and this happens a LOT more often than you might think it does (there is a HUGE number of fools running around who have watched too many movies),you are in deep doo-doo.

When/if this happens,you have two choices. You can either open fire,or risk having your gun taken from you and being beaten to death,or shot with your own gun. Or you can run for your life.

These gun owners were lucky. All but one of them was able to run away from the mob,and even the one that was caught was lucky because he was able to get his rifle back before it was turned on him,or more than one BLM Snowflake got to him.

Now he has been arrested,is going to go on trial for manslaughter AT THE MINIMUM,and quite likely,Murder 1 in order to please the hordes of voters. Even if he wins,he is ruined financially.

IF you are ever in a similar situation,you MIGHT consider having concealed handguns on the "front line property defenders" that meet with the crowd face to face and let them TRY to reason with the attackers,while having your guys with rifles under cover in the background.

If ya GOTTA shoot,ya GOTTA shoot,but it is ALWAYS best to NOT shoot if you can avoid it.

Thanks Pete, what you said makes sense, I saw the video of him falling after being chased, not sure he was tripped but seems to have tripped himself and yes they did swarm.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The kid reminds of Bernie Goetz.  "You don't look so bad. Here is another."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.