Author Topic: You Thought Zoom (School) Couldn’t Get Any Worse  (Read 579 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
You Thought Zoom (School) Couldn’t Get Any Worse
« on: August 26, 2020, 01:23:13 am »
https://www.thecut.com/2020/08/schools-are-still-enforcing-dress-codes-in-virtual-learning.html

While virtual learning is indisputably the safest option for school this fall, students have not exactly rejoiced over the format, which most education experts agree is far from ideal. And, just when it seemed like digital learning couldn’t get any worse, it turns out that many school districts have preserved one of the most widely resented school policies, one that is frequently scrutinized for its racist and sexist enforcement: dress codes.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: You Thought Zoom (School) Couldn’t Get Any Worse
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 01:48:48 am »
Schools here in East Idaho are open. The grandkids started last week with mandatory masks.

That mask crap lasted about 2.3 seconds.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: You Thought Zoom (School) Couldn’t Get Any Worse
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2020, 01:53:51 am »
Can't wear pajamas to virtual school?

Wonder how much sales in Wal-Mart would drop of they had a no pajama policy?