Author Topic: Pelosi Labels Republicans As ‘Enemies Of The State,’ Says They Are ‘Domestic Enemies Of Our Voting S  (Read 2135 times)

Offline mountaineer

Just when you thought this drunken hag couldn't be more disgusting ...
Pelosi Labels Republicans As ‘Enemies Of The State,’ Says They Are ‘Domestic Enemies Of Our Voting System’
Henry Rodgers
Senior Congressional Correspondent
August 24, 2020 5:17 PM ET

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi called Republicans a list of names Monday, saying they are “enemies of the state” and more when speaking about election interference.

Pelosi went off on the Republican Party and President Donald Trump during an interview with MSNBC, saying they are “domestic enemies” of America’s voting system. Pelosi’s comments came after Trump spoke at the Republican National Convention.

“We take an oath to protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic. And sadly, the domestic enemies to our voting system and honoring our Constitution are right at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue with their allies in the Congress of the United States. But again, let’s just get out there and mobilize, organize, and not let the President deter anybody from voting. And again, support the postal system which is election central,” Pelosi said. ...
Daily Caller

If Nancy's eyebrows go any higher, they'll be on the back of her head.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Pelosi: Trump and congressional Republicans are 'enemies of the state' by scaring people from voting
by Anthony Leonardi, Breaking News Reporter
 | August 24, 2020 06:20 PM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi stated she believes President Trump and his Republican allies are trying to decrease voter turnout in the general election, characterizing them as "enemies of the state."

The escalation in rhetoric, which the White House criticized, came during a Monday interview with MSNBC host Ayman Mohyeldin who asked Pelosi if she thinks the public need not be concerned about the integrity of the general election that is just over 70 days away.

"Thank you for the opportunity to say. One thing I’ll say to the American people: Do not pay any attention to Donald Trump. It is his goal to scare people from voting, to intimidate them by saying he’s going to have law enforcement people at the polls, to welcome, in fact, Russian intervention into our election," Pelosi responded.  ... More at Washington Examiner

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pelosi Labels Republicans As ‘Enemies Of The State,’ Says They Are ‘Domestic Enemies Of Our Voting System’

She is even quoting her Chi-Com pals now.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 888mouth 888mouth 888mouth 888mouth

The woman is absolutely mentally deranged.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Steve Scalise
@SteveScalise
 Â· 1h
🚨
 Disgusting: Nancy Pelosi just called Republicans "domestic enemies.”

I was shot because of this kind of unhinged rhetoric.

Where’s the media outrage?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Steve Scalise
@SteveScalise
 Â· 1h
🚨

The things you are when ya ain't got her log chain.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

Will she suffer apoplexy before Election Day? 888mouth
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Steve Scalise
@SteveScalise
 Â· 1h
🚨

Ain't no "loyal opposition" anymore.   And with that lack of comity and respect being extended to Republicans generally,  not just Trump, is there any surprise that there is already blood in the streets?   

Democrats are sacrificing the future of their cities in this unholy rejection of centuries of shared reverence for The Republic.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 12:37:03 am by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kevin McCarthy
@GOPLeader
 Â· 2h
In 2016, they called you “Deplorables.”

Now, Nancy Pelosi calls all Republicans “domestic enemies.”

Never forget —> They despise you. And the worst part is they don’t even try to hide it.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

It's just the vodka talking.  :whistle:

Offline EdinVA

It will be interesting to see how san fran reacts to all of this crap from pelosi... she is up for reelection in November...

Offline skeeter

It will be interesting to see how san fran reacts to all of this crap from pelosi... she is up for reelection in November...
most of the voters there can’t understand what she’s saying.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Will she suffer apoplexy before Election Day? 888mouth
One can only hope. 888mouth
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's just the vodka talking.  :whistle:
The eyes may be the "windows to the soul", but alcohol leaves the garage door open.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Doesn't matter what she says.
Doesn't matter what the vote count is.
California Statewide Elections are so corrupted by Democrats, that they have installed a vote processing and vote counting infrastructure to ensure Democrats always win no matter what. That is the only thing that keeps these ancient fossils, Feinstein, Pelosi, et al, from the 30s and 40s in power.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Notice she uses the word "state" to describe the Republic?

Stalin used the same word to describe Russia.

Not country,not nation,"state".

It's a Communist thing.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
We all know how well "Deplorables" worked out for Hillary.
Republicans should embrace it and shout from rooftops,
"We are ABSOLUTELY enemies of Pelosi's State!"
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Kevin McCarthy
@GOPLeader
 Â· 2h
In 2016, they called you “Deplorables.”

Now, Nancy Pelosi calls all Republicans “domestic enemies.”

Never forget —> They despise you. And the worst part is they don’t even try to hide it.
But not a discouraging from the old drunken turd about the democrats that are actual domestic terrorists and the support given to them by her and the rest of thee deomcrat leadership.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Notice she uses the word "state" to describe the Republic?

Stalin used the same word to describe Russia.

Not country,not nation,"state".

It's a Communist thing.

@sneakypete

Yeah, that's the first thing that stuck out at me too.  "The State?"  I wonder if anybody else notices?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Yeah, that's the first thing that stuck out at me too.  "The State?"  I wonder if anybody else notices?

@Cyber Liberty

I wonder if anyone else cares.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
When I hear Nancy speak this is what my mind sees

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
But not a discouraging from the old drunken turd about the democrats that are actual domestic terrorists and the support given to them by her and the rest of thee deomcrat leadership.
That is because Democrat Thugs/BLM/Antifa are NOT enemies of The State.
They are 'agents' of The State. Supported funded and encouraged by The State.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

And as such they damned sure are enemies of mine!  Every last one of them as well as anyone who lends them any amount of aid and comfort.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@240B

Excellent points.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I was shot because of this‘: GOP Reps blast Nancy Pelosi’s unhinged rhetoric calling them ‘domestic enemies’

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Steve Scalise
@SteveScalise
🚨

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/08/25/i-was-shot-because-of-this-gop-reps-blast-nancy-pelosis-unhinged-rhetoric-calling-them-domestic-enemies-964455
Support the USO