Author Topic: Leftists Storm Suburb With Guillotine, Burn American Flags: ‘Get In The F***ing Streets!’  (Read 386 times)

rangerrebew

Leftists Storm Suburb With Guillotine, Burn American Flags: ‘Get In The F***ing Streets!’
By  Ryan Saavedra
•
Aug 23, 2020   DailyWire.com

Violent rioters attacked police in Portland on Saturday after marching through a suburb area carrying a guillotine and other weapons.

The Portland Police Department said that a group of 250 people participated in the march throughout the suburb area on their way to the Penumbra Kelly Building, which houses public safety offices.

Videographer BG On the Scene recorded numerous videos of the night’s action, noting in one video that “protesters have brought out a guillotine to the streets.” Another video showed the rioters burning American flags and a teddy bear.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/leftists-storm-suburb-with-guillotine-burn-american-flags-get-in-the-fing-streets?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm not sure I understand what Guillotining and burning a Teddy Bear in effigy is supposed to prove.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Typical Biden Supporters.

Offline LegalAmerican

I'm not sure I understand what Guillotining and burning a Teddy Bear in effigy is supposed to prove.   :shrug:

Muslims cutting off..YOUR HEAD. 

Offline skeeter

Aren't these violent commies putting the cart before the horse? I mean, most of the people in this nation still a helluva lot to lose if these brainstems are successful. It's kinda like charging the beaches before the preparatory 'softening up' bombardment.

They're supposed to wait until the bourgeoisie is dissatisfied enough to at least not interfere with their demonstrations.

More importantly they're not supposed to attack the bourgeoisie. They need them on board to succeed. Intellectuals, capitalists, OK. But not the middle class. Marxism 101.