Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway’s daughter Claudia ‘officially pushing for emancipation’  (Read 2843 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Kellyanne Conway’s daughter Claudia ‘officially pushing for emancipation’

By Vincent Barone

August 23, 2020 | 12:42am |

Kellyanne Conway’s Trump-hating daughter is apparently ready for a new family.

“I’m officially pushing for emancipation. Buckle up because this is probably going to be public one way or another, unfortunately. Welcome to my life,” 15-year-old Claudia Conway tweeted Saturday night.

Left-leaning Claudia has been openly feuding with her parents on TikTok and Twitter all summer, bashing them for their conservative views.

At one point she urged progressive Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to adopt her.

Saturday’s tweet came alongside many more in which she penned her frustration over her mother’s work for the president, and over recent praise of her father, George Conway, for his work as co-founder of the Lincoln Project, a Republican anti-Trump group.

“As for my dad, politically, we agree on absolutely nothing. We just both happen to have common sense when it comes to our current president. Stop “stanning” him,” Claudia tweeted.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/08/23/kellyanne-conways-daughter-claudia-conway-pushing-for-emancipation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
She is a very pretty young lady. My guess she is hoping for a modeling gig..what better way then to denounce your conservative parents to ingratiate yourself to the leftist powers who control the industry.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
She is a very pretty young lady. My guess she is hoping for a modeling gig..what better way then to denounce your conservative parents to ingratiate yourself to the leftist powers who control the industry.
True. And the more outrageous, the more the publicity.
However, I have seen this before many times at 15 years old.
Basic rebellion against parents.
By the time she hits 35 and her celebrity life is over, she will be more rightwing than Rush.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Its sad anyone would devote an ounce of ink to a story about a 15 year old’s political opinion. It’s even more sad any reader would care.

Offline LegalAmerican

Its sad anyone would devote an ounce of ink to a story about a 15 year old’s political opinion. It’s even more sad any reader would care.

:thumbsup:

Right.  15?  She can pay her OWN RENT, UTILITIES, FOOD, HEALHT CARE...welcome to adulthood.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Her daughter's antics are another reason I prefer Kellyanne not speak at the convention.

There's nothing so specialized about her WH position that someone else can't fill in or absorb her talking points.

Between this daughter who's been in the news for six months and her idiot husband, Kellanne should realize less of her is more and quietly step aside. 

We're already competing with two hurricanes so it would be nice if Conway would clear her family drama from the convention.  Why give the media this fodder to chew on.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
In my day an errant 15 year old, might be be taken across a knee and spanked good.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

:thumbsup:

Right.  15?  She can pay her OWN RENT, UTILITIES, FOOD, HEALHT CARE...welcome to adulthood.
15 year olds ratted out their parents during the Cultural Revolution. All they want at that age is to be accepted by the arbiters of social fashion.

Online corbe

Poor ol Kellyanne as if her husband George didn't cause enough misery in her life.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
   Poor ol Kellyanne as if her husband George didn't cause enough misery in her life.
Yep, at that age nothing is permanent.
They are Goth, and then not Goth.
They are Vegan, and then not Vegan.
They have BFFs, and then not BFFs.
It is not unusual. They are new to life and just exploring.
However, there is no doubt that the father had an influence on her.
His obsessive hatred of all things related to Trump is irrational.
Why does he care so much? Why is he so public about it?
In a normal environment, the husband would support and cheer his wife's success.
But he seems to be more intimidated and perhaps jealous.
He works overtime every day in a very public way to undermine his wife's position.
Essentially, he has put his daughter in the crippling position of having to choose.
She either supports the mother or the father, who are at opposite poles.
This is a horrible situation for a child to bear.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

Kellyanne Conway just announced that she is stepping down from her White House gig in order to focus on her family.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Kellyanne Conway just announced that she is stepping down from her White House gig in order to focus on her family.
Judging from the husband's deranged fanatical hate, I doubt very much this will stop him from venting his TDS in the media. He likely cannot help himself.

Offline Hoodat

You are exactly right.  I know a girl who took off to Hollywood when she was 15.  She was a model and an actress.  She was in some shows I've never heard of.  She was as far left as you can get.  Now she's close to 30 and makes Rush look liberal...lol.  Funny how that works...lol.

Every April 15, I am reminded by my daughter of her Conservative leanings.  (Wish I could say the same of my older son).

When my daughter was in middle school (Atlanta Public Schools) back in 2000, they held a mock election for President.  She was one of only two students in the entire school who voted for Bush.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

George Conway announced tonight he is withdrawing from the Lincoln Project and taking a hiatus from Twitter to devote more time to family matters.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/513323-george-conway-says-he-is-withdrawing-from-lincoln-project

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hmmmm,if she were 3 years older she could come stay with me for a couple of weeks.

I think I could survive that long.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online rustynail

Drugged raped discarded.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Drugged raped discarded.
For the daughter? Entirely possible, but the funny thing about liberals and Leftists is that it's never their fault. If they have someone else to blame, they're good to go, to whatever personal hell they pick, and it's always because of someone else.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online rustynail

"For the daughter?"  Yes she seems to be on a path to learn some hard lessons. 

Offline skeeter

George Conway announced tonight he is withdrawing from the Lincoln Project and taking a hiatus from Twitter to devote more time to family matters.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/513323-george-conway-says-he-is-withdrawing-from-lincoln-project

Love to be a fly on the wall when newly unemployed Kelly & George tell junior they have to cancel her cellphone acct and Abercrombie charge card.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Kellyanne Conway to leave White House at end of month
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,412298.new.html#new

She could tolerate George's antics, but this thing with the daughter is too much, for her and for the husband.  Somebody put their heads together and decided to take a drastic action.  I hope it all works out for all of them.   :0001: :0001: :0001:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Idiot

Kellyanne Conway’s daughter Claudia ‘officially pushing for emancipation’

By Vincent Barone

August 23, 2020 | 12:42am |

Kellyanne Conway’s Trump-hating daughter is apparently ready for a new family.

“I’m officially pushing for emancipation. Buckle up because this is probably going to be public one way or another, unfortunately. Welcome to my life,” 15-year-old Claudia Conway tweeted Saturday night.

Left-leaning Claudia has been openly feuding with her parents on TikTok and Twitter all summer, bashing them for their conservative views.

At one point she urged progressive Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to adopt her.

Saturday’s tweet came alongside many more in which she penned her frustration over her mother’s work for the president, and over recent praise of her father, George Conway, for his work as co-founder of the Lincoln Project, a Republican anti-Trump group.

“As for my dad, politically, we agree on absolutely nothing. We just both happen to have common sense when it comes to our current president. Stop “stanning” him,” Claudia tweeted.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/08/23/kellyanne-conways-daughter-claudia-conway-pushing-for-emancipation/
Really a pretty girl.  I pray that God would change her heart and draw her to Himself.  If it weren't for the grace of God go all of us.....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"For the daughter?"  Yes she seems to be on a path to learn some hard lessons.

@rustynail

Not really. She has family money and position to protect her,plus she seems to have just signed up with the left. She is virtually bulletproof.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Love to be a fly on the wall when newly unemployed Kelly & George tell junior they have to cancel her cellphone acct and Abercrombie charge card.

@skeeter

UPDATE!

Mom (Kelly Anne Conway) resigned from her WH position yesterday.

I hate to see her go,but frankly,the fact that both she and her husband would resign from "prestige political positions" to take heat off both their daughter and the people that employed them speaks volumes about their priorities.

I am GUESSING with absolutely no data to back me up at all,that fewer than 10 percent of the "pro political power people" would step down from their jobs to protect their children.

Now Daughter Dingbat can feel free to mix with the elitist leftist trash with no danger of being kidnapped or assaulted because of who her parents are.

I hope that one day she comes to recognize the sacrifices her parents made to help make her safe as she grows into what passes for an adult these days.

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

UPDATE!

Mom (Kelly Anne Conway) resigned from her WH position yesterday.

I hate to see her go,but frankly,the fact that both she and her husband would resign from "prestige political positions" to take heat off both their daughter and the people that employed them speaks volumes about their priorities.

I am GUESSING with absolutely no data to back me up at all,that fewer than 10 percent of the "pro political power people" would step down from their jobs to protect their children.

Now Daughter Dingbat can feel free to mix with the elitist leftist trash with no danger of being kidnapped or assaulted because of who her parents are.

I hope that one day she comes to recognize the sacrifices her parents made to help make her safe as she grows into what passes for an adult these days.
she may want to mix with left wing elitist trash but she’s no longer useful to them.