Author Topic: Dems Have Taken Advantage of the Black Vote for a Long Time – and Rapper Ice Cube Has Had Enough  (Read 263 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dems Have Taken Advantage of the Black Vote for a Long Time – and Rapper Ice Cube Has Had Enough
Beth Baumann

Posted: Aug 23, 2020 10:05 AM

Following the conclusion of the Democratic National Convention, rapper Ice Cube took to Twitter to remind his followers that the Democratic Party failed to explain how they would help the black community. Instead of instantly giving a vote to those with a 'D' behind their name, Ice Cube said politicians have to "earn the vote" from members of the black community.

"What I didn't hear is, what's in it for us? What's in it for the black community besides the same ol' thang we've been getting from these parties?" he asked. "What's in it for us, for real?"

Instead of providing any policy proposals, the Democrats are focused on ousting President Donald Trump. According to the rapper, Democrats haven't thought much beyond that, especially on the policy front, something former Bernie Sanders spokeswoman took issue with as well.

"The way it look, they don't have a plan. Everybody's talking about 'Get Trump out. Get Trump out. Get Trump out.' If you vote, that's going to happen on the first day. So now what?" the rapper asked rhetorically. "Trump out, now what? What? What do we get on the first 100 days? That's what we're trying to figure out. What. Do. We. Actually get that we, that they could give us overnight?"

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/08/23/watch-rapper-ice-cube-drags-the-dnc-for-failing-to-answer-one-important-question-n2574874
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Always the same thing from these 'ethnic' groups, what's in it for me instead of what will be done for America. Screw the country, screw everyone else all that they can think of is what it's in for my race! Black, Brown it's all about them and free shit!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I have complete confidence Ice Tea will set his mind right by November.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

Always the same thing from these 'ethnic' groups, what's in it for me instead of what will be done for America. Screw the country, screw everyone else all that they can think of is what it's in for my race! Black, Brown it's all about them and free shit!

YES.  When I say that, you all, call me names.   I like Young Pharaoh.  His language is horrible, but some good facts. Calls, HILLARY...BEOTCH.  Objectives for black nation.
----------------------------------

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

YOUNG PHARAOH SHOWS JAY Z & ELLEN DEGENERES MOCK CHILD TORTURED ALLEGEDLY BY HILLARY CLINTON!!...........
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 09:25:57 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Always the same thing from these 'et'shnic' groups, what's in it for me instead of what will be done for America. Screw the country, screw everyone else all that they can think of is what it's in for my race! Black, Brown it's all about them and free shit!

@GtHawk

It is actually unfair to blame the typical black for this because this is EXACTLY what they have been programmed to think ever since the 1960's. The Dims and their RINO co-conspirators have been working night and day to program them to subconsciously think that the government is their daddy that provides them with food,clothing,shelter,utilities,clothing,health care,and spending money,and that is WHY government exists.

If there is a single group of blacks you want to blame this on,it is the Rev-Runds. The DNC bought and paid for them back in the early 60's.

If there is a group of whites you want to blame for this,it is 90+ percent of the white Dims and their white RINO co-conspirators.

It really is hard to blame a group of people for believing something when it is the only POV they hear,and they grow up hearing it from their mamas AND their religious leaders.

You can take a child with a very high IQ,and if all that child hears is how stupid he is and that he is incapable of providing for himself,and that is what he will believe when he is an adult.

This ain't rocket science.

The vast majority of blacks in America at the end of WW-2 came from 2 parent homes,lived in areas with low-crime rates,and had expectations about  growing up to be successful and independent citizens.

Then came the Dim Plantation of the 1950's,and that dream was over.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!