Author Topic: Joe Biden Fans Bully 7-Year-Old Trump Supporter, 'We Will Knock You The F--K Out'[must see video]  (Read 475 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Fans Bully 7-Year-Old Trump Supporter, 'We Will Knock You The F--K Out'
Carmine Sabia Jr. By Carmine Sabia Jr.
Published August 21, 2020 at 7:11am

Former Vice President Joe Biden, the Democratic nominee for president, has spoken a lot about being the light in the darkness.

That was the basis of his speech on Thursday, we are good and supporters of President Donald Trump are evil.

But a video of his supporters of “light” shows the true side of what is supporting him. Two women who bully a 7-year-old and assault his parents.

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Benny
@bennyjohnson
Moments ago outside of the DNC convention, Joe Biden supporters attacked a 7 year-old boy.

He was attacked simply because he wore a @realDonaldTrump hat.

His name is Riley.
Watch it happen.
Listen to him cry.

Will Joe condemn this violence against Children?

more w/must see video
https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/joe-biden-fans-bully-7-year-old-trump-supporter-will-knock-f-k
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

The time's a-comin'.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Hard to believe that no one knocked those angry bi*ches out.
Hope they are charged with assault, but these days, I doubt it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't believe it is a secret that I am not a fan of Biden,but how is HE responsible for the actions of a couple of his deranged supporters?

Of course,given they are Biden supporters,it wasn't really necessary to point out they are deranged.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hard to believe that no one knocked those angry bi*ches out.
Hope they are charged with assault, but these days, I doubt it.

That should have been a 30 second video.  After the 1st slap/punch it should have been lights out bitches!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That should have been a 30 second video.  After the 1st slap/punch it should have been lights out bitches!
That was my take on it. I kept waiting for someone to punch them, but it never happened?
I don't know why? How they could keep the patience for that long is beyond me.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Woman Facing Robbery Charge In Anti-Trump Incident Involving Seven-Year-Old Child
August 22, 2020 - by Staff Writer

Wilmington Police have arrested a 21-year-old woman in connection with an offensive touching and robbery investigation, police said Saturday.

Officials said on August 20 at approximately 8:08 p.m., police were dispatched to the 600 block of South Justison Street in reference to an offensive touching incident involving a juvenile victim.

An investigation determined that the incident involved a robbery with two female suspects, according to police. Through reviewing video footage capturing the incident, police identified the first female suspect as 21-year-old Olivia Winslow, officials said.

Winslow was taken into custody on August 21, and has been charged with the following offenses:

Robbery (Second Degree)
Conspiracy (Second Degree)
Endangering the Welfare of a Child

Winslow was arraigned in Justice of the Peace Court 11. She was released on her own recognizance.

The investigation remains ongoing at this time.

more

http://firststateupdate.com/2020/08/woman-facing-robbery-charge-in-anti-trump-incident-involving-seven-year-old-child/

What happened to that other b-tch in the video????
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Woman Facing Robbery Charge In Anti-Trump Incident Involving Seven-Year-Old Child
August 22, 2020 - by Staff Writer

Wilmington Police have arrested a 21-year-old woman in connection with an offensive touching and robbery investigation, police said Saturday.

Officials said on August 20 at approximately 8:08 p.m., police were dispatched to the 600 block of South Justison Street in reference to an offensive touching incident involving a juvenile victim.

An investigation determined that the incident involved a robbery with two female suspects, according to police. Through reviewing video footage capturing the incident, police identified the first female suspect as 21-year-old Olivia Winslow, officials said.

Winslow was taken into custody on August 21, and has been charged with the following offenses:

Robbery (Second Degree)
Conspiracy (Second Degree)
Endangering the Welfare of a Child

Winslow was arraigned in Justice of the Peace Court 11. She was released on her own recognizance.

The investigation remains ongoing at this time.

more

http://firststateupdate.com/2020/08/woman-facing-robbery-charge-in-anti-trump-incident-involving-seven-year-old-child/

What happened to that other b-tch in the video????

Cool. Now how about the other ugly cur?

I guess we should've expected this kind of behavior to gain in popularity - and entitled generation feels entitled to take punches and steal property because, well, they feeeel like it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I guess we should've expected this kind of behavior to gain in popularity - and entitled generation feels entitled to take punches and steal property because, well, they feeeel like it.

@Since the other one was released on her own recognizance,you can pretty much bet the first one gave her up.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

This is the result of HART/CELLER ACT 1965.   Don't get mad at the messenger. 

Offline aligncare

Here’s what I want to know. Was that girl and Greta Thunberg separate at birth?