Author Topic: Hunter Biden Vouches For Joe Biden’s Honesty During DNC  (Read 269 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Marlo Safi
Culture Reporter
August 20, 2020 11:23 PM ET

Hunter Biden and his younger sister Ashley Biden lauded their father for his honesty, care and principles during the Democratic National Convention Thursday night.

“We want to tell you what kind of president our dad will be,” Hunter said. The two siblings go on to describe their father’s admirable characteristics. “He will be tough,” Ashley said. “And honest.” “He’ll tell you the truth when you don’t want to hear it,” she added.

President Donald Trump criticized Hunter over his work with the Ukrainian gas company Burisma Holdings while his father, former Vice President Joe Biden, pressured the country’s former president to fire a prosecutor who was investigating the firm.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/20/hunter-biden-joe-biden-honesty-democratic-national-convention/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Hunter Biden Vouches For Joe Biden’s Honesty During DNC
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2020, 02:43:00 pm »
This just in: Charles Manson vouches for Richard Ramirez's compassion.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2020, 02:44:56 pm »
Not a Babylon Bee article?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DB

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2020, 02:46:10 pm »
I guess that's because those are the only ones willing to go in front of the public and make such a claim in spite of the large amount of evidence to the contrary... Its family and all...

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2020, 02:47:37 pm »
Not a Babylon Bee article?

Did you see where Elizabeth Warren was on a Native American dnc subcommittee this week? You just can't make this sh__ up. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2020, 10:42:26 pm »
"Hunter Biden Vouches For Joe Biden’s Honesty During DNC"

Give me irony, or give me dearth !