Author Topic: Caroline Kennedy’s praise for uncle Teddy’s ‘commitment to women’s rights’ WAY too much for Megyn Ke  (Read 456 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Caroline Kennedy’s praise for uncle Teddy’s ‘commitment to women’s rights’ WAY too much for Megyn Kelly
August 20, 2020 | Robert Jonathan

Megyn Kelly is calling out Joe Biden-endorser Caroline Kennedy for claiming that her Uncle Teddy was committed to women’s rights.

In responding to Kennedy’s cloying and cringe-worthy video clip about the basement-dwelling Democrat presidential nominee, Kelly took to Twitter to remind JFK’s daughter that “[Sen. Ted Kennedy’s] commitment to women’s rights?? Like the right to die in murky waters alone and scared at age 28 [because] ‘uncle Teddy’ fled the scene of the accident he caused and then never sent help.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/08/20/caroline-kennedys-praise-for-uncle-teddys-commitment-to-womens-rights-way-too-much-for-megyn-kelly-962509
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Ah, yes, Teddy the Snorkel. Caroline should Google "Waitress Sandwich".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Teddy's main commitment was to - besides lying about his culpability for Mary Jo's death - alcohol. 
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

Teddy's main commitment was to - besides lying about his culpability for Mary Jo's death - alcohol.

Is she tying to make a joke?  ALL KENNEDYS cheated.  Teddy caused the death of his mistress, MaryJo Kopecny.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is she tying to make a joke?  ALL KENNEDYS cheated.  Teddy caused the death of his mistress, MaryJo Kopecny.

Now, now...in fairness to Fat Ted, he was always faithful to his Chivas. 333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Growing up in a Catholic household, the Kennedys were American royalty.  They could do no wrong.

Good ole Uncle Ted was the first to peel the onion layer off the truth with his drunken flight from an accident he caused that resulted in the death of a young woman.  The Kennedys, at least ALL OF THE MEN, were whores.  Men with no character.  And maybe I am old fashioned, but I believe if you are married, you do not go running around whoring.  John Kennedy had a revolving door of women ushered in and out of the White House.  Robert Kennedy was also whoring about.  And Ted the same between drunken stupors.

How naive America was.  Caroline Kennedy has zero credibility to espouse her nonsense.  Dear Ole Uncle Ted, my *ss!!!  A woman died because of that whore pig.  And no accountability whatsoever.  Had the every day Joe done what he did, they would have been indicted and convicted of manslaughter, and placed in prison.  Even though all that did not happen, he was a convict for me, just like the Clintons, and Obama and his administration.

Bottomline, the Democommie Party needs a major enema.

Offline LegalAmerican

Growing up in a Catholic household, the Kennedys were American royalty.  They could do no wrong.

Good ole Uncle Ted was the first to peel the onion layer off the truth with his drunken flight from an accident he caused that resulted in the death of a young woman.  The Kennedys, at least ALL OF THE MEN, were whores.  Men with no character.  And maybe I am old fashioned, but I believe if you are married, you do not go running around whoring.  John Kennedy had a revolving door of women ushered in and out of the White House.  Robert Kennedy was also whoring about.  And Ted the same between drunken stupors.

How naive America was.  Caroline Kennedy has zero credibility to espouse her nonsense.  Dear Ole Uncle Ted, my *ss!!!  A woman died because of that whore pig.  And no accountability whatsoever.  Had the every day Joe done what he did, they would have been indicted and convicted of manslaughter, and placed in prison.  Even though all that did not happen, he was a convict for me, just like the Clintons, and Obama and his administration.

Bottomline, the Democommie Party needs a major enema.

:hands: :hands: :hands: