Author Topic: Black Republican Kimberly Klacik's campaign ad stuns public, goes viral  (Read 322 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
By Jennifer Harper - The Washington Times - Wednesday, August 19, 2020
Kimberly Klacik is a young Black Republican woman now running for Congress in Maryland’s 7th District — seeking to occupy the seat once held by the late Elijah Cummings. She has emerged with an emphatic new campaign video shot on the streets of Baltimore City.

“Democrats don’t want you to see this. They’re scared that I’m exposing what life is like in Democrat-run cities. That’s why I’m running for Congress. Because all Black lives matter. Baltimore matters. And Black people don’t have to vote Democrat,” Ms. Klacik advises in the three-minute outreach released on Monday.

“The Democrats have betrayed Baltimore,” she says, later asking four local residents if they agree with defunding the local police.

Each rejected the idea.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/19/kimberly-klaciks-campaign-ad-stuns-public-black-re/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

Re: Black Republican Kimberly Klacik's campaign ad stuns public, goes viral
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2020, 07:45:37 pm »
The Poster Child for GOP 2.0!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2020, 08:28:18 pm »
I like this gal....possibly better than Mia Love.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2020, 08:36:00 pm »
I like this gal....possibly better than Mia Love.

And unlike Heels up Harris, where the only black you would find in her was from repeated deposits from Downtown Willie Brown, MS Klacik is the real deal.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2020, 08:45:53 pm »
And unlike Heels up Harris, where the only black you would find in her was from repeated deposits from Downtown Willie Brown, MS Klacik is the real deal.

Good God y'all, but I didn't need that picture in my head.  **nononono*