Author Topic: Good riddance to disgraced former Sheriff Scott Israel  (Read 139 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Good riddance to disgraced former Sheriff Scott Israel
« on: August 20, 2020, 07:31:08 pm »
Disgraced former Sheriff Scott Israel’s primary to regain control of the Broward Sheriff’s Office has ended in defeat. His campaign opponent, Sheriff Gregory Tony, came up victorious in Tuesday’s primary, winning 37.3% of the vote to Israel’s 35.1%, roughly 4,700 more votes in a contest marked by bitter and frequently personal attacks.

Israel conceded after the results of the election became clear, telling local news reporters that he accepts “the decision of the voters.”

“I want the community to know that I poured my heart and soul into being the sheriff of Broward County, and I fought hard to protect everyone’s rights,” the former sheriff said.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Israel was a liar and a coward. He had no business even being near the levers of power, let alone putting his hands on them

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/good-riddance-to-disgraced-former-sheriff-scott-israel
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Good riddance to disgraced former Sheriff Scott Israel
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2020, 07:36:02 pm »
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Israel was a liar and a coward. He had no business even being near the levers of power, let alone putting his hands on them

:amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Good riddance to disgraced former Sheriff Scott Israel
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2020, 08:29:14 pm »
 :thumbsup:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: