Author Topic: Portland Rioters Set Fire to County Building Full of COVID PPE. Top Cop Begs Them to Stop.  (Read 614 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Portland Rioters Set Fire to County Building Full of COVID PPE. Top Cop Begs Them to Stop.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2020/08/19/portland-rioters-set-fire-to-county-building-full-of-covid-ppe-top-cop-begs-them-to-stop-n810962

... On night 82 of the riots, police reported a marauding mob of “several hundred” rioters set fire to the Multnomah County Building just across the river from their previous favorite targets in downtown Portland. That’s where the county commission holds its meetings, social services are doled out, and executives with the sheriff’s office and other top executives have their offices.

It also turns out that it’s where the region’s store of COVID-fighting personal protection equipment (PPE) is stored.
The first floor of the building, damaged by fire, smoke, and water is the county repository for specialty PPE for first responders who deal with COVID-19 cases.

Apparently neither the PPE nor Portland officials' Cloud-Cuckoo-Land view of the rioters were damaged.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
These guys just keep fouling the nest.

I'm not sure how far their revolution is going to get if they keep destroying home base with their circular molotov cocktail squad.
The Republic is lost.

Offline PeteS in CA

I'm not sure how far their revolution is going to get if they keep destroying home base with their circular molotov cocktail squad.

888high58888 for that great wordcrafting!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Here's an idea, SHOOT THE F*&^IG ARSONISTS WHERE THEY STAND!!!!!!!!   Dumb *sses!!!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Here's an idea, SHOOT THE F*&^IG ARSONISTS WHERE THEY STAND!!!!!!!!   Dumb *sses!!!
And just for the hell of it shoot them again where they fall.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I was about to post "is it time to start shootin' yet?"... but you guys beat me to it.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Free Vulcan

Not to worry. They are Dims,and no doubt plan on sending a bill to President Biden to make repairs,and to pay them for their time and trouble.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@jafo2010

I'm so backwards I have always thought it was a REQUIREMENT,if not a public service, to shoot an arsonist caught in the act.

I do know for certain if I come home and catch you trying to set fire to MY house,you are in a brief heap of trouble.  Bet you won't do it again.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@jafo2010

I'm so backwards I have always thought it was a REQUIREMENT,if not a public service, to shoot an arsonist caught in the act.

I do know for certain if I come home and catch you trying to set fire to MY house,you are in a brief heap of trouble.  Bet you won't do it again.
@sneakypete
I have no doubt that if you came home to find someone trying to set fire to your house their briefs would be filled with a heap of.................something.

Offline LegalAmerican

There is a mental disorder by all of these people.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters are rioting, burning, looting, assaulting, threatening, and holding Portlanders in varying neighborhoods hostage while they block streets and throw their anti-government and anti-Trump wingdings. They show no signs of stopping. The riots will likely continue until after the election.
Portland Prosecutor Likely to Drop Charges Against Rioters Who Injure Cops, Citing ‘Instinctive Reaction’ to Police
The domestic terrorists set fire to the Multnomah Building using an accelerant as seen in the video in the second tweet below.= ARTICLE

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
It's not a mental disorder, there is real evil in the world, and we can stand by and watch or we can do something.  I suggest police do their job and take out arsonists when they see them, when someone throws a bomb at you, you send him/her to hell, with no debate. 

What is happening in these Democommie cities with the elected officials telling police to stand down is criminal.  ALL of these elected officials needed to be removed, and in every city where a death has occurred, they need to be indicted as a co-conspirator.  Enough stupidity from the stinking Democommies.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@jafo2010

Pour in the diesel, stir it and light it...  Sounds like dealing with arsonists could be familiar duty... :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mrclose

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis