Author Topic: Poll: President Trump and Joe Biden Tied in Battleground Minnesota  (Read 255 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

President Trump has tied up the presidential race in the battleground state of Minnesota, a Trafalgar Group survey released Thursday revealed.

Trafalgar Group’s survey, conducted August 15-18 among 1,141 likely general election voters, showed President Trump and Joe Biden in the midst of a dead heat in the North Star State. President Trump garnered 46.5 percent of the vote, compared to Biden’s 46.9 percent.

Less than two percent remain undecided:

Our new @trafalgar_group
    #2020Election #BattlegroundState #MN #poll conducted Aug 15-18 shows a statistical tie,
    46.9% @JoeBiden,
    46.5% @realDonaldTrump,
    3.7% @Jorgensen4POTUS,
    1.2% Another Party Candidate, 1.7% Und. See Report: https://t.co/cTQRNcm5BU #mnpoll pic.twitter.com/BbAjJEpNmp

— Robert C. Cahaly (@RobertCahaly) August 20, 2020

MINNESOTA
    Biden 47%
    Trump 47%
    Jorgensen 4%@trafalgar_group, LV, 8/15-18

— Political Polls (@Politics_Polls) August 20, 2020

Younger voters, who make up the 18-24 demographic, represented 9.7 percent of total respondents, followed by 25-34 (15.9 percent), 35-44 (16 percent), 45-64 (38.1 percent), and 65+ (20.2 percent).

The survey’s margin of error stands at +/- 2.98 percent.

---------------

So while I don't have much use for polls, I do look at them as a whole and over time, to look for changes and shifts, plus little nuggets like this.

MN hasn't voted Republican for a President since '76. That it is even close and in this case tied, is something that gets my attention as a significant indicator of the race.
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Poll: President Trump and Joe Biden Tied in Battleground Minnesota
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2020, 05:33:02 pm »
 :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2020, 05:54:46 pm »
You know I really want to believe, but according to RCP, this is a GOP push poll, and I give these the same leery eye I would to a dim one.

Just as a reminder....  This is the state that elected Al Franken.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2020, 05:59:18 pm »
According to RCP, Trafalgar is a GOP. push poll.  You know I really want to believe, but I give it the same leery eye I give the dim ones. 

Don't forget...   This is the state that elected Al Franken.

I tend to agree, but if Biden has this big national lead like the polls say, MN should reflect that. Even if Trafalgar is wrong and Biden is say 5 or 6 points ahead, the Dems should be worried because Biden should be ahead 10-15 points or more ahead. Yet he's not.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2020, 06:07:39 pm »
I tend to agree, but if Biden has this big national lead like the polls say, MN should reflect that. Even if Trafalgar is wrong and Biden is say 5 or 6 points ahead, the Dems should be worried because Biden should be ahead 10-15 points or more ahead. Yet he's not.

Fully agree.  IMO's Biden's so called 10+% lead nationally is B.S.  This thing is damned close.  Really watch the panic ensue, if he doesn't get the normal post convention bump.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2020, 06:09:01 pm »
Just as a reminder....  This is the state that elected Al Franken.

Actually, they didn't.  The number of illegal and fraudulent votes far exceeded the margin between Franken and his GOP opponent.

Franken Scores: More Ballots Found In Democratic Stronghold

Guest Post: Voter Fraud in Minnesota

What Al Franken's Election Tells Us

More Franken Ballots Found!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2020, 06:13:08 pm »
Actually, they didn't.  The number of illegal and fraudulent votes far exceeded the margin between Franken and his GOP opponent.

Franken Scores: More Ballots Found In Democratic Stronghold

Guest Post: Voter Fraud in Minnesota

What Al Franken's Election Tells Us

More Franken Ballots Found!

Actually they did...   2014 results

Franken    (D) 1,053,205     53.2%
McFadden (R).   850,227.     42.9%

Online Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2020, 06:19:10 pm »
Actually they did...   2014 results

Franken    (D) 1,053,205     53.2%
McFadden (R).   850,227.     42.9%

You got me there, I stand corrected.  I was going back to the Coleman election.  Franken the Groper never should have been in that seat in the first place.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2020, 06:29:45 pm »
You got me there, I stand corrected.  I was going back to the Coleman election.  Franken the Groper never should have been in that seat in the first place.

Dang straight, I don't ever remember that level of larceny of an election on the national level in my life.  Why Coleman went limp wicked in response is still a mystery to me.