Author Topic: Biden questions Trump's intellect: 'I don’t think he’s competent enough to know what to do'  (Read 108 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden questions Trump's intellect: 'I don’t think he’s competent enough to know what to do'
by Naomi Lim, Political Reporter |
 | August 19, 2020 10:08 PM

Former Vice President Joe Biden questioned whether President Trump was smart enough to shepherd the country through the coronavirus pandemic and the economic fallout.

"When it comes to the pandemic, after months of failure, he just gave up," Biden told the 2020 Democratic National Convention's Wisconsin delegation Wednesday.

The 2020 Democratic presidential nominee added, "You know, I used to think it was because of his personality, but I just don’t think he can intellectually handle it. I don’t think he’s competent enough to know what to do. He just waved the white flag."

Biden, Trump, and their campaigns have increasingly mocked one another over the candidates' mental capacity since March, when Trump's team asked whether the two-term vice president was "playing with a full deck" in an email to reporters.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-questions-trumps-intellect-i-dont-think-hes-competent-enough-to-know-what-to-do
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34