Author Topic: Fantasy Land: CNN Panel Believes Bipartisan Biden Will Appeal to Republicans, Return Country to 'No  (Read 202 times)

rangerrebew

Fantasy Land: CNN Panel Believes Bipartisan Biden Will Appeal to Republicans, Return Country to 'Normal'
Kristine Marsh
August 19th, 2020 3:53 PM

CNN wants you to believe that Joe Biden is your candidate if you are a Republican who doesn’t like Trump and want a “return to normal.” Despite ample evidence from the candidate’s own mouth that he has embraced the radical-left wing of the Democrat party, CNN’s New Day tried to make the case Wednesday that Biden was someone who “crosses the aisle.”

Their proof? Well Democrats invited a Republican who ran against Trump in 2016, John Kasich, former Secretary of State under George W. Bush, Colin Powell, and wife of the late Republican Sen. John McCain, Cindy McCain to speak during the Democratic National Convention. Yes, that same “Republican” Colin Powell who endorsed Democrats in the last three presidential elections.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2020/08/19/fantasy-land-cnn-panel-believes-bipartisan-biden-will-appeal

Offline LMAO

You have a convention where John Kasich tried to reassure not just Republicans but independents  that Joe Biden will not embrace the radical left. However, Bernie Sanders assures the left-wing base that he will

I have a prediction. The Biden campaign will slowly start to fall apart as the weeks advance
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Axeslinger

The problem?  According to the Democrat-Webster dictionary, “Normal” is defined as:
Where Democrats get everything they want while Republicans stand in the corner in their dunce caps with their thumbs up their asses
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Cindy McCain.  :thud:

Interesting tweet from a Christian writer I respect:
Denise McAllister   @McAllisterDen
When I met John and Cindy McCain, I could feel the evil oozing from them. It was one of the few times I’ve ever been in the presence of people whose wickedness was palpable, as if demons were surrounding them. It was creepy, disturbing, and profoundly uncomfortable.

9:14 AM · Aug 21, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org