Author Topic: Goodyear Bans ‘Blue Lives Matter’ and MAGA Slogans, Allows Black Lives Matter  (Read 4358 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

So GoodYear's position is that BLM is not political.
OK. If it is not political, then what is it?
Of course it is political. Goodyear's position is stupid and ridiculous.
BLM is a front for promoting a Marxist/Communist overthrow of America.
That's why 70% of BLM are White far-Left Liberals.
What could possibly be more 'political' than that?

There you go.   888high58888

Offline LegalAmerican

I respectfully disagree @LegalAmerican His massive EGO could not stand sharing the closet with 1 term losers like Carter and GHWB.
   And no, In spite of what you may think, I don't suffer from penis Trump envy.

YOU....HAVE THAT MASSIVE EGO...... :silly: :silly: :silly:

He does not NEED US.  WE...NEED....HIM.  YES, I SEE TRUMP ENVY.  Who is talking about any penis?  NOT POTUS, NOR ME. 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
@Jazzhead

That is what bothers me the most...

The man is one unforced error after another.   This was a political opportunity served up on a silver platter - a great American corporation cravenly bans its employees from expressing support for the men and women in blue.   And Trump lets the Dems reinforce their meme about Trump caring only about reelection.

I am tearing my hair out over the cost of what we are squandering!
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline LegalAmerican

The man is one unforced error after another.   This was a political opportunity served up on a silver platter - a great American corporation cravenly bans its employees from expressing support for the men and women in blue.   And Trump lets the Dems reinforce their meme about Trump caring only about reelection.

Oh brother.  Why don't YOU run for POTUS?  YOU ALL, HAVE THE answers.  BTW.  SEE, MYSTERY, RUSH...ARTICLE.  IT WORKED FOR POTUS.  He could care less about re-election.  He just goes BACK to his prior life.  HE IS DOING US A FAVOR.  NOTHING TO DO ABOUT RE-ELECTION.  SINCE WHEN DO WE CARE WHAT DEMON-RATS....THINK? 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Trump unforced errors?

I had your political "savvy" figured when you were pushing Kasich. Sanford. remember? 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Incredibly hypocritical. Nothing could be more political than BLM.
They are an ingrained part of the Democrat platform.
And banning Blue Lives Matter is anti-LEO, no matter what some bleep executive says.
GoodYear has clearly chosen sides. They have clearly allied themselves with the far-Left against the rest of America.
And it is all from stupidity and craven cowardice. They could have simply stayed neutral.
But no. That had to virtue signal to the Left that they are "woke".
Whoever approved this initiative, obviously did no market research before jumping off the cliff.

Baloney on the hypocritical if directed toward my POV.

I see freakin' Black Lives vs Blue Lives matter more of a SJW compartmentalized issue rather than a pure political one.  I am sure there are plenty of democratic cops out there who have to deal with this, no matter what there political affiliation is.  Stating this as company policy is absolutley disgusting.

OTOH, arguring the merits of of displaying a MAGA hat  vs. say a Biden condom,  Well,  if a company wants to reduce workplace stress and potential anger by eliminating political flash points.....   Well that's their business, and if the employee doesn't like it, he or she can seek employment elsewhere.

When I was a manager, I'd had little sympathy or mercy with rabble - rousing advocates who thought they had a better idea what was better but counter to what the company wanted.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 06:26:46 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Just add Goodyear to your LIFETIME ban.  I will not buy any more of their products, for they have plenty of competition.

Offline DB

"Goodyear executives in Topeka, Kansas warned employees this week during diversity training that they could be reprimanded for wearing accessories that promote or support law enforcement like Blue Lives Matter at work. The executives training said face coverings, t-shirts and accessories that promote Black Lives Matter and LGBTQ, however, would be acceptable."

https://saraacarter.com/leaked-audio-reveals-goodyear-lied-it-endorsed-blm-and-banned-blue-lives-matter/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
BLM has nothing whatsoever to do with "equality".
BLM is a violent Black militant organization which is founded and funded by committed Communists.

BLM is openly, proudly, and very vocally, a Black Supremacist organization.
BLM is about extortion and domination over all races in America through extreme violence.

GoodYear may believe they are doing something nice for the poor little Black people.
But in this case, they got everything completely backwards.
BLM hurts the Black Community much more than they affect anyone else.
And banning support for Police and Law Enforcement is asinine and self defeating.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 11:43:53 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DB

BLM has nothing whatsoever with "equality".
BLM is a violent Black militant organization which is founded and funded by committed Communists.

BLM is about extortion and domination over all races in America through extreme violence.

GoodYear may believe they are doing something nice for the poor little Black people.
But in the case, they got everything completely backwards.
And banning support for Police and Law Enforcement is asinine and self defeating.

Too many large corporations are trying to get in on the "we care" BLM crap. I'm glad there's some push back. Discovery Channel went off the deep end with BLM. To the point of having Oprah on to scold whites on their privilege.

Is it asking too much to have corporations to produce products and stay the hell out of politics?

Amazon also dived head first into the BLM pool... Supporting a group that outright says they're anti-capitalist and want to tear down the capitalist system and America as a result... How f'en stupid can these woke corporations be?

Online roamer_1

Is it asking too much to have corporations to produce products and stay the hell out of politics?

Rednecks have a saying having to do with the liberal nature of country singers....

Shut up and sing.  :laugh:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jim Hoft
@gatewaypundit
Goodyear Caves to President Trump, Reverses Ban on Blue Lives Matter at Workplace https://thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/goodyear-caves-president-trump-reverses-ban-blue-lives-matter-workplace/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
 via @gatewaypundit
 @KristinnFR

Goodyear Caves to President Trump, Reverses Ban on Blue Lives Matter at Workplace
By Kristinn Taylor
Published August 20, 2020 at 5:08pm

Goodyear Chairman Rich Kramer released a statement that said in part, “We have clarified our policy to make it clear associates can express support for law enforcement through apparel at Goodyear facilities.”

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/goodyear-caves-president-trump-reverses-ban-blue-lives-matter-workplace/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Jim Hoft
@gatewaypundit
Goodyear Caves to President Trump, Reverses Ban on Blue Lives Matter at Workplace https://thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/goodyear-caves-president-trump-reverses-ban-blue-lives-matter-workplace/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
 via @gatewaypundit
 @KristinnFR

Goodyear Caves to President Trump, Reverses Ban on Blue Lives Matter at Workplace
By Kristinn Taylor
Published August 20, 2020 at 5:08pm

Goodyear Chairman Rich Kramer released a statement that said in part, “We have clarified our policy to make it clear associates can express support for law enforcement through apparel at Goodyear facilities.”

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/goodyear-caves-president-trump-reverses-ban-blue-lives-matter-workplace/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Hey GY numbnuts.....  how about the ban on BLM, or allowance of "All Lives Matters" as a slogan.  Till that point my boycott stands.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is how I feel.  A responsible employer can and should ban workplace advocacy of political candidates.

But banning the simple statement that all lives matter?  Or that one supports the police?  That's chilling and, yes, discriminatory.

But my stars,  how much stronger this issue would have been if Trump hadn't stupidly complained about the MAGA hats. 

@Jazzhead

I seriously doubt you realize that what you wrote above amounts to blaming Trump for the activity of the left.

Think about it for a few minutes before responding.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DB

"Leaked Audio Reveals Goodyear Lied, It Endorsed BLM And Banned Blue Lives Matter"

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,411990.msg2271939.html#msg2271939

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I have been buying tires at Fred and Wayne's for over 30 years. A local store. They don't sell Goodyear.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Just add Goodyear to your LIFETIME ban.  I will not buy any more of their products, for they have plenty of competition.

Dittos
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline LegalAmerican

"Goodyear executives in Topeka, Kansas warned employees this week during diversity training that they could be reprimanded for wearing accessories that promote or support law enforcement like Blue Lives Matter at work. The executives training said face coverings, t-shirts and accessories that promote Black Lives Matter and LGBTQ, however, would be acceptable."

https://saraacarter.com/leaked-audio-reveals-goodyear-lied-it-endorsed-blm-and-banned-blue-lives-matter/

Of course they lied!   TOP man must be gay. 

Offline LegalAmerican

BLM has nothing whatsoever to do with "equality".

But in this case, they got everything completely backwards.

:hands: :hands: :hands:

Offline dancer

#GetWokeGoBroke! 
Goodyear is one of many trying to stop Donald Trump.  They want things to go back to "normal."  Bribe money, owned politicians, human trafficking, underage sex ala Epstein, Human capital, China, Ukraine beneficiaries, drug money.  Broke Americans while they get rich destroying businesses and employing labor offshore and importing foreign labor. The Constitution destroyed while they ignore it's tenets.  Some above the law while citizens are attacked and jailed for crimes they largely fabricate.
Why do they hate America?

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
@Jazzhead

I seriously doubt you realize that what you wrote above amounts to blaming Trump for the activity of the left.

Think about it for a few minutes before responding.

No, I am blaming Trump for not thinking before he tweets, and blowing a golden political opportunity.   Here was a perfect opportunity to criticize a "woke" corporation that wouldn't even let its employees express their support for law enforcement - THE key issue in this election, IMO - and instead Trump's tweet focuses on the MAGA hats. 

Well, Goodyear is in the right to not permit its employees to wear political apparel,  and the Dems immediately criticized Trump as calling for a boycott of a great American company for not letting its employees tout his candidacy on the job.    That made Trump's call appear shallow and self-centered rather than principled.   

This is typical of the rushed tweets and unforced errors that give the Dems the ammunition they need to reinforce their narrative,  not ours.  Ours should be straightforward and unapologetic:  the black lives that matter are those victimized every day by the thugs and stealers, and that safety and security for ALL requires that we Back the Blue.   

MAGA  hats.   Sheesh,  Mr. President,  THINK before you tweet.   *****rollingeyes*****
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
No, I am blaming Trump for not thinking before he tweets, and blowing a golden political opportunity.   Here was a perfect opportunity to criticize a "woke" corporation that wouldn't even let its employees express their support for law enforcement - THE key issue in this election, IMO - and instead Trump's tweet focuses on the MAGA hats. 

Well, Goodyear is in the right to not permit its employees to wear political apparel,  and the Dems immediately criticized Trump as calling for a boycott of a great American company for not letting its employees tout his candidacy on the job.    That made Trump's call appear shallow and self-centered rather than principled.   

This is typical of the rushed tweets and unforced errors that give the Dems the ammunition they need to reinforce their narrative,  not ours.  Ours should be straightforward and unapologetic:  the black lives that matter are those victimized every day by the thugs and stealers, and that safety and security for ALL requires that we Back the Blue.   

MAGA  hats.   Sheesh,  Mr. President,  THINK before you tweet.   *****rollingeyes*****

You should take into account there are huge numbers of people who are shallow and self-centered rather than principled. So he plays to that crowd. They can't see the larger picture because they don't care.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Agree.  Trump missed a golden opportunity to stick the SJW faction's nose into the turd like a toilet trained puppy.    Instead it appeared he was making it  about his campaign gear was that was not a good strategic move.

Offline libertybele

If you look at the posts above, apparently Goodyear has rescinded their stance -- Goodyear Chairman Rich Kramer released a statement that said in part, “We have clarified our policy to make it clear associates can express support for law enforcement through apparel at Goodyear facilities.”

While I agree that Trump's focus on his MAGA hats was in poor taste; apparently it had more of a positive impact.  BLUE LIVES MATTER!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.