Author Topic: Goodyear Bans ‘Blue Lives Matter’ and MAGA Slogans, Allows Black Lives Matter  (Read 4359 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Biden defends Goodyear after Trump urges boycott
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/512826-biden-defends-goodyear-after-trump-urges-boycott

Good.  Goodyear's stance against cops has been outted, and Biden just galvinized his new legacy of anti-law and order.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm not sure this was a wise move on Trump's part..Ohio is a swing state after all.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

I'm not, but if I was.... this would have cinched my choice to not buy Goodyear.

This whole leftist branding thing is asinine.   The left corrupts and destroys everything it touches. 

Case in point:  Just look what it did to BSA.   Now we have to endure the sue-happy ads on tv urging folks that have been "sexually abused" by BSA to join a class-action suit now...(hurry)...since they're going bankrupt.  The truth is... the left harassed, sued and forced BSA to accept gay scout leaders.  I remember only too well.  The natural end result is.... BSA is caput.  Another American tradition based on morals and values S-canned by the radical, immoral left.

Yes, they do.  You are correct.   POTUS speech on a lot of this.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

Kyle Morris 19 Aug 2020

A leaked slide from a Goodyear diversity training session shows the company has decided what the “acceptable” and “unacceptable” slogans are for employees to support.

The slide is part of the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company’s zero-tolerance policy, which has deemed “Blue Lives Matter,” “All Lives Matter,” “MAGA Attire,” and “Politically Affiliated Slogans or Material” as “unacceptable.”

Those slogans that are “acceptable” to the company included “Black Lives Matter (BLM)” and “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Pride (LGBT).

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/19/goodyear-bans-blue-lives-matter-and-maga-slogans-allows-black-lives-matter/

NOT,  ALL LIVES MATTER?  COMMUNISTS.  MUST BE SOMEONE GAY....ON TOP.  No pun intended. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline LegalAmerican

I'm not sure this was a wise move on Trump's part..Ohio is a swing state after all.

Yes it is.  He is being sincere, not a wishy-washy POTUS.   GO ALONG TO GET ALONG.  You are thinking of politicians. 
HE IS NOT ONE.  A businessman, volunteering to help our country.  He is ASKED by 'journalist' about good year tires, which are being used on the beast.  He said, he would remove those tires..if asked.  NO MORE GOODYEAR. 

Offline EdinVA

These companies are not giving us a choice.  If they take strong anti-xxxx positions and use our money to fund those positions, we only have 3 choices, ignore it,support it or boycott it.
I am very worried about the damage being done to our economic (business) environment with all of this boycotting...

Offline LegalAmerican

Goodyear....is on list.  5 Tires You Should NEVER Buy! I need to see what mine are. 

Jun 7, 2018

8 months ago (edited)
1 FIRESTONE WILDERNESS
2 WEST LAKE
3 AKS
4 COMPASS
5 GOODYEAR G159

2 years ago
why is this relevant?   All the tires you mentioned are from the 80's and 90's.   We are almost 20yrs later and those tires are non longer in circulation and therefore are irrelevant today

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 11:54:58 pm by LegalAmerican »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The no MAGA policy doesn't bother me, because the HR slide states clearly no political slogans.
Incredibly hypocritical. Nothing could be more political than BLM.
They are an ingrained part of the Democrat platform.
And banning Blue Lives Matter is anti-LEO, no matter what some pr*ck executive says.
GoodYear has clearly chosen sides. They have clearly allied themselves with the far-Left against the rest of America.
And it is all from stupidity and craven cowardice. They could have simply stayed neutral.
But no. That had to virtue signal to the Left that they are "woke".
Whoever approved this initiative, obviously did no market research before jumping off the cliff.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Tough decision.

Boycott Goodyear tires?

Or specifically buy Goodyear tires and never ever have to worry again, about them being stolen?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LegalAmerican

Incredibly hypocritical. Nothing could be more political than BLM.
They are an ingrained part of the Democrat platform.
And banning Blue Lives Matter is anti-LEO, no matter what some bleep executive says.
GoodYear has clearly chosen sides. They have clearly allied themselves with the far-Left against the rest of America.
And it is all from stupidity and craven cowardice. They could have simply stayed neutral.
But no. That had to virtue signal to the Left that they are "woke".
Whoever approved this initiative, obviously did no market research before jumping off the cliff.

888high58888

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The no MAGA policy doesn't bother me, becuhhause the HR slide states clearly no political slogans.

OTOH...   Saying Black Lives Matter is acceptable, and Cops lives not is disgusting.  They deserve this boycott, and I will participate for in support of law enforcement.

This is how I feel.  A responsible employer can and should ban workplace advocacy of political candidates.

But banning the simple statement that all lives matter?  Or that one supports the police?  That's chilling and, yes, discriminatory.

But my stars,  how much stronger this issue would have been if Trump hadn't stupidly complained about the MAGA hats.   The travesty committed by Goodyear was to ban support for police.  But instead the President tweets before he thinks, and lets the Dems crow that he cares only about his reelection.

It will be up to the rest of us to force the real issue - back the Blue by boycotting Goodyear tires.  Until their craven management decides to do the right thing.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

Ohio's GOP lieutenant governor urges public to support Goodyear after Trump attack
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/512838-ohios-gop-lieutenant-governor-urges-public-to-support-goodyear-after

SEE....BACKWARDS  AGAIN.  WHO ATTACKED WHOM....FIRST?  GOOD YEAR.  GOOD YEAR DID THIS.  NOT POTUS. 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So GoodYear's position is that BLM is not political.
OK. If it is not political, then what is it?
Of course it is political. Goodyear's position is stupid and ridiculous.
BLM is a front for promoting a Marxist/Communist overthrow of America.
That's why 70% of BLM are White far-Left Liberals.
What could possibly be more 'political' than that?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tough decision.

Boycott Goodyear tires?

Or specifically buy Goodyear tires and never ever have to worry again, about them being stolen?

May not be stolen...but slashed..
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@Jazzhead

The travesty committed by Goodyear was to ban support for police.  But instead the President tweets before he thinks, and lets the Dems crow that he cares only about his reelection.

That is what bothers me the most...
Support the USO

Offline LegalAmerican

This is how I feel.  A responsible employer can and should ban workplace advocacy of political candidates.

But banning the simple statement that all lives matter?  Or that one supports the police?  That's chilling and, yes, discriminatory.

But my stars,  how much stronger this issue would have been if Trump hadn't stupidly complained about the MAGA hats.   The travesty committed by Goodyear was to ban support for police.  But instead the President tweets before he thinks, and lets the Dems crow that he cares only about his reelection.

It will be up to the rest of us to force the real issue - back the Blue by boycotting Goodyear tires.  Until their craven management decides to do the right thing.

THAT not the only thing he said.  Why do this ?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
So... I dunno? Is it a real image or not? If it's not a real image, Goodyear may have a libel case against Trump.

:shrug:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So... I dunno? Is it a real image or not? If it's not a real image, Goodyear may have a libel case against Trump.

:shrug:

You are insane.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

Selective hearing?  He is NOT stupid.  He talks about BLUE LINE...first. He does not 'NEED' this 'reelection'.  WE NEED...HIM.  He takes ZERO PAY. He talks about it all.  Why do this?  NOTHING WRONG WITH WHAT HE TWEETS. You are following LEFT PROPAGANDA.   START ABOUT;  1;10   Blue Lives matter.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

@Jazzhead

That is what bothers me the most...

POTUS is doing VOLUNTEER work for America.  HE IS DOING USA , a favor.  Zero to do about re-election.  He just goes back, to his prior lifestyle.  Business's.   WE...NEED.....HIM.   ZERO ABOUT WHAT DEMON-RATS....THINK.  Tweet issue is a LEFT, SPAWNED ISSUE.  I don't mind any tweet.  Not about those either.  WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

I do thank you for allowing me my 'voice'. 

Offline corbe

I respectfully disagree @LegalAmerican His massive EGO could not stand sharing the closet with 1 term losers like Carter and GHWB.
   And no, In spite of what you may think, I don't suffer from penis Trump envy.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.