Author Topic: Bastardi AGW piece getting a lot of Twitter Flutter  (Read 247 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Bastardi AGW piece getting a lot of Twitter Flutter
« on: August 18, 2020, 11:01:47 pm »
https://www.cfact.org/2020/08/17/a-whimsical-satirical-sarcastic-not-funny-none-of-the-above-or-all-of-the-above-look-at-settled-science/

<snipit>
A whimsical, satirical, sarcastic, not funny, none of the above ,or all of the above look at settled science
<by Joe Bastardi>

Human induced climate change is to many settled Science. So 2 questions come to mind 1) What is Settled Science?  2) If its settled science, why are we spending so much money researching it?

When I think of Settled Science I don’t think of something that many people far smarter than I, with degrees at levels I can only dream about,  would disagree with what has become a “consensus”. If it’s a done deal, why are they debating it.  But there are many that don’t agree about the extent of man caused warming, but their voices are being suppressed. That does not mean thy are not out there.  I also think,what is truly settled science?   I have one.. water freezing at 32 is settled science.

There is no debate there, right?

Upon reflecting on this, I realized how many problems this causes in the world today. More people die from cold than warm, large areas of the planet are rendered useless for crops for a few months out of the year, some can never have any crops at all cause its almost always below freezing.  The amount of money spent on fighting the ravages of winter storms is a huge drain on the economic well being of the planet. Snow breeds snow and breeds more cold. It takes more energy to heat a home or business that to cool it. So given that this is settled science, why are we not fighting to make the freezing temperature lower. After all it would mean a much more hospitable climate far better for mankind. Who wants to shovel snow, or drive on icy roads, or have their wind turbines frozen, or solar panels covered with snow and ice?  Sure we have winter sports, but look at all the people that get hurt doing that. For their own protection we should change this, Sure t would put alot winter recreation and sport out of commission, but like coal miners when coal was under attack, we can simply retrain them. Why are we not in a global push to change this settled science so that we can control the hideous nature of water freezing at 32. Imagine if the freezing point were 15. Countless people would live a better life......

====================================================================================
Cold hard facts and realities seem to escape the Enviro-whacko faction.  A thoughtful take from Bastardi around this scam in earnest.   Keep in mind folks, if Biden pulls this off, the destruction of our economy begins, with AOC at the helm. It is that dangerous ahead.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

Re: Bastardi AGW piece getting a lot of Twitter Flutter
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2020, 11:08:01 pm »
A whole new meaning to "Political Science"...  To many promises, no reality