Author Topic: Biden ‘is just lost,’ says Obama’s White House doctor  (Read 107 times)

Offline mountaineer

Biden ‘is just lost,’ says Obama’s White House doctor
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist |
 | August 18, 2020 11:08 AM
The chief White House doctor to former President Barack Obama is worried about the mental health and stamina of former Vice President Joe Biden, suggesting that “something is not right” with the Democratic presidential nominee.
5168E-H5epL.jpg

“The best way I can describe him every time I see him is that he’s just lost,” said Dr. Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician to Obama and President Trump.

“I won’t make any particular diagnosis about dementia. ... But what I will say is that something is not right,” added the retired Navy rear admiral who recently won a House GOP primary in Texas.

And it is getting so bad that he is “not comfortable” with Biden being commander in chief.  ...

“Speaking as someone who was in the White House, [I ] saw him frequently around the West Wing and other places like that. I know he’s always been prone to gaffes, but these aren’t gaffes anymore. He can’t form sentences. Sometimes, he can’t complete a thought. I mean, he gets stuck, and he doesn’t know how to get out of the situation that he’s in. And he just finally has to give up,” Jackson told Trump Jr. in an excerpt provided to Secrets. ...
Washington Examiner
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org