Author Topic: Biden’s Senior Advisor Once Said Chinese Dictator Mao Zedong Was One Of Her ‘Favorite Political Phil  (Read 130 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Andrew Kerr
Investigative Reporter
August 17, 2020 3:44 PM ET

A senior advisor to Joe Biden’s presidential campaign said Chinese dictator Mao Zedong was one of her “favorite political philosophers” during a speech to graduating high schoolers in 2009.

Anita Dunn, who was temporarily granted effective control of Biden’s campaign in February and now serves as a senior advisor, said Mao and Mother Teresa were “the two people that I turn to most” when she needs to encourage others to break from the mold and blaze their own trail in life.

“In 1947, when Mao Zedong was being challenged within his own party on his plan to basically take China over … the nationalist Chinese held the cities, they had the army, they had the air force, they had everything on their side,” Dunn told the audience. “And people said how could you win? How could you do this?”

“And Mao Zedong said, ‘You fight your war and I’ll fight mine,'” Dunn said. “Think about that for a second. You don’t have to accept the definition of how to do things, and you don’t have to follow other people’s choices and paths. You fight your own war, you lay out your own path.”

Dunn was serving as acting White House Communications Director under former President Barack Obama when she was recorded making the comments about Mao. Dunn announced her resignation from her post in November 2019, less than a month after former Fox News host Glenn Beck first reported her comments.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/17/joe-biden-advisor-anita-dunn-mao-zedong-philosopher/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
...Dunn told the audience. “And people said how could you win? How could you do this?”

Mao and the CCP had many moles in very high positions within the Nationalist army. On top of that, Chiang Kai-shek's own daughter had gone over to the communists, and was passing info along to them about him.

Chiang knew that some of his highest officers might be traitors, but did little about them. On top of that, he made numerous strategic mistakes himself. One of the most notable was not destroying Mao's army during the "long march" (which itself is a fabrication of history) when he had the opportunity.

The very fact that this woman blindly admired (admires?) Mao tells me all I need to know about her, and why she's in the position she currently holds.

Offline PeteS in CA

In sheer numbers, Mao was the worst mass murderer in recorded human history. Nothing to admire there.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
For Mao, the No. 1 enemy was the intellectual.

Anita. Change you last name to Lott-Moore.

Under Mao you would be sooo Dunn.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley