Author Topic: Pompeo inks deal to support more American troops in Poland  (Read 249 times)

rangerrebew

Pompeo inks deal to support more American troops in Poland
« on: August 17, 2020, 10:06:42 am »
Pompeo inks deal to support more American troops in Poland
Matthew Lee, The Associated Press

WARSAW — U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo sealed a defense cooperation deal Saturday with Polish officials that will pave the way to deploy more American troops to Poland.

Pompeo, in Warsaw at the end of a four-nation tour of central and eastern Europe, signed the deal with Polish Defense Minister Mariusz BÅ‚aszczak that sets out the legal framework for the additional troops.

“This is going to be an extended guarantee: a guarantee that in case of a threat our soldiers are going to stand arm-in-arm,” Poland’s President Andrzej Duda said during the signing ceremony. “It will also serve to increase the security of other countries in our part of Europe.”

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2020/08/16/pompeo-inks-deal-to-support-more-american-troops-in-poland/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Pompeo inks deal to support more American troops in Poland
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 10:33:59 pm »
I sense that in time getting sent to Poland may come to be considered very good duty...

Offline dfwgator

Re: Pompeo inks deal to support more American troops in Poland
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 10:36:55 pm »
I sense that in time getting sent to Poland may come to be considered very good duty...

My fear is that a future administration will attach strings to it, in that Poland will have to give into the LGBT Mafia, and allow more Muslims in the country.