Author Topic: Part 2 – Edwards AFB Deep Underground E. T. Facilities Described by Celestine Star, Ernest Robert Hu  (Read 971 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
http://www.earthfiles.com/2020/08/13/part-2-edwards-afb-deep-underground-e-t-facilities-described-by-celestine-star-ernest-robert-hunt-and-robert-from-ohio/

Part 2 – Edwards AFB Deep Underground E. T. Facilities Described by Celestine Star, Ernest Robert Hunt and “Robert from Ohio.”

“… we landed on the moon on the edge of a crater — there were FOUR cigar-shaped vehicles that were parked side-by-side near this crater.  … the E. T.s spoke to them telepathically and he told him that when we learn everything about frequencies, electricity and magnetism, then we’ll learn how to power their craft. …there was so much structure on the moon that they could not take a lot of pictures and that the pictures they did take, NASA painted over some structures so people couldn’t see the structures on the moon.”

— Buzz Aldrin said to Robert from Ohio, 1971, Edwards AFB Officer’s Club, California

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

If it's true what they claim about the moon, one would think there is a telescope strong enough to see these structures and/or parked vehicles.

Always wondered why we stopped going there... at least publicly.  Heard that we were 'warned' off the moon.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EdinVA

Yea... I suspect  copious amounts of alcohol were involved in that conversation... lol

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If it's true what they claim about the moon, one would think there is a telescope strong enough to see these structures and/or parked vehicles.

Always wondered why we stopped going there... at least publicly.  Heard that we were 'warned' off the moon.

Not sure you have seen these....

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/apollo/revisited/index.html
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DCPatriot

Not sure you have seen these....

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/apollo/revisited/index.html

Some of them...not all.

But, I'm speaking of the FOUR (4) cigar-shaped vehicles resting on the crater's edge, some many football fields in length.

At first many years/decades ago, I read that the orbital module photographed and recorded aforementioned vehicles on the "Dark Side" of the moon.

But a state-of-the-art telescope at the right elevation should be able to see these objects clearly.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Some of them...not all.

But, I'm speaking of the FOUR (4) cigar-shaped vehicles resting on the crater's edge, some many football fields in length.

At first many years/decades ago, I read that the orbital module photographed and recorded aforementioned vehicles on the "Dark Side" of the moon.

But a state-of-the-art telescope at the right elevation should be able to see these objects clearly.

Okay, I think I see what you mean.  Depending on their placement in the crater they may be obstructed from satellite view.

OTOH, do you think maybe Aldrin was f'n with 'em at a bar?   :pondering:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Joe Wooten

Okay, I think I see what you mean.  Depending on their placement in the crater they may be obstructed from satellite view.

OTOH, do you think maybe Aldrin was f'n with 'em at a bar?   :pondering:

No, Robert from Ohio is lying.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
No, Robert from Ohio is lying.

That crossed my mind too, but Aldrin f__ing with some space fan boys has a more fun ring to it.

Offline Joe Wooten

That crossed my mind too, but Aldrin f__ing with some space fan boys has a more fun ring to it.

Given what I read about the early astronauts, they did love pranking folks.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Given what I read about the early astronauts, they did love pranking folks.

OTOH, Aldrin handled Moon Hoaxers in a total different way.   :cool: