Author Topic: Trump says he's considering Snowden pardon  (Read 1983 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Trump says he's considering Snowden pardon
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2020, 08:26:17 pm »
Cheney, VP.   Relation to Cheney who does not want pardon?   SNOWDEN SPEAKS IN VIDEO.   

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2020, 08:27:56 pm »
Top House Armed Services lawmakers warn against Trump pardoning Snowden
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/512373-top-house-armed-services-lawmakers-warn-against-trump-pardoning-snowden

Let's see.....

Do we believe 100%  D & R bipartisan consensus of the Armed Service Comittee that Snowden did epic harm or do we believe Legal American?

@LegalAmerican , I'd suggest a  retraction.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2020, 08:30:25 pm »
Cheney, VP.   Relation to Cheney who does not want pardon?   SNOWDEN SPEAKS IN VIDEO.

Dick Cheney served his country honorably for 40 years.  Was wrong on Iraq, but comparing his and Snowden's loyalty?  You are nuts.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2020, 08:56:21 pm »
Let's see.....

Do we believe 100%  D & R bipartisan consensus of the Armed Service Comittee that Snowden did epic harm or do we believe Legal American?

@LegalAmerican , I'd suggest a  retraction.

I don't get your upset.  SNOWDEN talks in the video and tell's you everything.  I am not any issue.  Just a poster, messenger,  bringing some facts to light.  I am not asking you to believe anything, and it seems you ARENT.  IS CHENEY A RELATIVE OF YOURS TOO?  lol

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2020, 08:59:55 pm »
Dick Cheney served his country honorably for 40 years.  Was wrong on Iraq, but comparing his and Snowden's loyalty?  You are nuts.

Wow. Personal attack.  I asked, was this CHENEY a relation to the one opposed to SNOWDEN PARDON?  IT WOULD SHOW BIAS.  I did not ask, talk, about any service by VP CHENEY.  I asked were they related?  I don't know.  You are becoming unglued.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2020, 09:06:29 pm »
Wow. Personal attack.  I asked, was this CHENEY a relation to the one opposed to SNOWDEN PARDON?  IT WOULD SHOW BIAS.  I did not ask, talk, about any service by VP CHENEY.  I asked were they related?  I don't know.  You are becoming unglued.

Me unglued?  Pretty funny comng from your +40 font rants.  I'll retract the "nuts" comment, as long as you come to your senses, and quit calling Edward Snowden a hero.  You don't realize how badly that makes you look.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2020, 12:42:46 am »
You have that level of DOE security clearance, and you are making comments like this?  Man, our vetting systems must suck now.

@catfish1957

@LegalAmerican

I had a Top Secret Crypto clearance while in the army,and a "code word clearance",which gives all access to a specific program.

The only place I ever heard of a "Q clearance" was in James Bond movies.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2020, 12:53:15 am »
@catfish1957

@LegalAmerican

I had a Top Secret Crypto clearance while in the army,and a "code word clearance",which gives all access to a specific program.

@txradioguy

What about it,Tex? Ever heard of a "Q clearance"? You spent your career in Signals,so I figure you know more about this than I do.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2020, 01:13:09 am »
People around here talk about a Q clearance that work at the Idaho National Laboratory.

The DOe has a strong presence there. Probably the DOD.

Got to go on a field trip as an engineering student. The LOFT project. Loss of fluid test. You could stand on top of the reactor and see inside through small viewports while it was running.

As far as Snowden goes I think they should pardon him. But permanently revoke American citizenship.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2020, 01:14:47 am »
@catfish1957

@LegalAmerican

This was about 45 years ago. That is what I was told, unless,  I am not remembering correctly.  Does it matter?  I thought this was about SNOWDEN?  I did have a clearance with my husband who worked at the test site in Nevada.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2020, 01:16:52 am »

As far as Snowden goes I think they should pardon him. But permanently revoke American citizenship.

Then what would be the point of a pardon?  He wants to live in America again.  His family here. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2020, 01:19:51 am »
Then what would be the point of a pardon?  He wants to live in America again.  His family here.

@LegalAmerican

Well,he would be able to live in America again if he got a pardon. Unless of course it was some sort of conditional pardon. If there is even such a thing.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2020, 01:22:49 am »

This was about 45 years ago. That is what I was told, unless,  I am not remembering correctly.  Does it matter?

@LegalAmerican

No more than most of the other stuff we post here,but I AM curious about it because I don't know. In the shadow world of code-word classifications,anything is possible.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2020, 01:27:25 am »
@LegalAmerican

No more than most of the other stuff we post here,but I AM curious about it because I don't know. In the shadow world of code-word classifications,anything is possible.

lol. Ok.  Thank you.    :seeya: 

btw that video I posted, talks about SNOWDEN....too.  The lady journalist who put this together, got arrested by our government. (Not Trump adm.)  Must be too much truth.  Both SHE & her husband were arrested in front of their kids. 

I put the video here.   
http://banned.video/watch?id=5f37fcc2df77c4044ee2eb03
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 01:29:57 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2020, 01:46:21 am »

Dick Cheney is as deep state as you can get.

There were key points revealed from the material Snowden released. But not everything saw the light of day.

Bush and his admin plus Obama and his admin have more to answer for than Snowden.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2020, 01:48:44 am »

Does revoking his citizenship stop him from living here?

Offline dancer

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2020, 08:07:14 am »
Dick Cheney is as deep state as you can get.

There were key points revealed from the material Snowden released. But not everything saw the light of day.

Bush and his admin plus Obama and his admin have more to answer for than Snowden.
Amen, bhf.  You get it.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2020, 11:27:15 am »
Amen, bhf.  You get it.

Well Freddie, yourself, and I will have to diverge here

Comparing deepstate, which I am obviously no fan of, and  a person who likely sold intelligence secrets to the Russians and Chicoms, and likely got intellgence agents killed?  You really want to go on record of stating something like this? You really might want to rethink that position.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 11:28:25 am by catfish1957 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2020, 11:40:21 am »

Comparing deepstate, which I am obviously no fan of, and  a person who likely sold intelligence secrets to the Russians and Chicoms, and likely got intellgence agents killed?  You really want to go on record of stating something like this? You really might want to rethink that position.

@catfish1957

I'm with you. I don't get it,either. If there is something I missed out on or forgot about,I sure wish someone would remind me.

To the best of my memory,the SOB committed treason and deserves to  be executed,not set free.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2020, 11:52:00 am »
@catfish1957

I'm with you. I don't get it,either. If there is something I missed out on or forgot about,I sure wish someone would remind me.

To the best of my memory,the SOB committed treason and deserves to  be executed,not set free.

@sneakypete

I know and get the anger at the established creatures in the Deepstate swamp.  Still those turds are our counter politically, vs. Snowden who as like you said is a treasonous traitor who should be executed if returned to this country. Considering breadth and scope, who knows, the damage he did, may have been on par with the Rosenbergs in the early '50's.  With of course the main difference, Snowden was able to haul ass before being nabbed.

Seeing folks supposedly on our side, giving aid to this type of behavior is kind of troubling.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2020, 12:02:06 pm »
t
@sneakypete

I know and get the anger at the established creatures in the Deepstate swamp.  Still those turds are our counter politically, vs. Snowden who as like you said is a treasonous traitor who should be executed if returned to this country. Considering breadth and scope, who knows, the damage he did, may have been on par with the Rosenbergs in the early '50's.  With of course the main difference, Snowden was able to haul ass before being nabbed.

Seeing folks supposedly on our side, giving aid to this type of behavior is kind of troubling.

@catfish1957

It is more than "kind of troubling" to me. It makes me think that I am wrong because I missed or forgot something.

IF that is the case,I want to know what it is. Just,"He's not guility,neener,neener,neener" ain't good enough.

Something is either right or it is wrong,and it stands on it's own regardless of whose oxen gets gored.

Or saved.

If I am wrong,I want someone to explain to me WHY I am wrong.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2020, 12:49:10 pm »

Yeah. I really want to go on record with my position.

Without the Patriot Act, the massive spying programs against Americans may never have taken place. And no whistleblower, or traitor, as you call him, would have come forth.

No useless and overreaching departments like TSA and Homeland Security.

The American government resoundingly betrayed, and still are betraying, the American people.

A useless war in Iraq. An ongoing useless war in F ghanistan. Wars that didn't likely get thousands killed. They did get thousands killed. And still are.

There are SIXTEEN intelligence agencies in the U.S.

For them to spy on me, or you, is unforgivable. Period.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 12:51:29 pm by bigheadfred »

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2020, 12:56:00 pm »
t
@catfish1957

It is more than "kind of troubling" to me. It makes me think that I am wrong because I missed or forgot something.

IF that is the case,I want to know what it is. Just,"He's not guility,neener,neener,neener" ain't good enough.

Something is either right or it is wrong,and it stands on it's own regardless of whose oxen gets gored.

Or saved.

If I am wrong,I want someone to explain to me WHY I am wrong.
@sneakypete
For me, it comes down to a simple question.  Either Clapper and Co. or Snowden are lying...
Clapper stated under oath that the NSA was NOT spying on Americans and Snowden says they are.
Clapper said Snowden did NOT escalated his concerns, Snowden said he did.

The feds do NOT have unlimited authority, to include the NSA so when the deep state runs amok and is protecting itself, what do you do?  Stick your head in the sand and keep cashing the checks....
Don't get me wrong, I am not convinced of anything other than the feds were operating an illegal operation and got caught.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 12:57:50 pm by EdinVA »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2020, 01:00:00 pm »
I'll talk to ya'll later. Gotta go to work.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2020, 01:00:54 pm »
I'll talk to ya'll later. Gotta go to work.

There you go with those 4 letter words again...