Author Topic: President Trump's brother, Robert, dies at 71  (Read 519 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Trump's brother, Robert, dies at 71
« on: August 16, 2020, 01:51:08 pm »
President Trump's brother, Robert, dies at 71
by Mike Brest, Breaking News Reporter |
 | August 15, 2020 10:40 PM

President Trump's brother Robert has died at the age of 71.

He died on Saturday night, a day after the White House confirmed he had been hospitalized in New York.

“It is with [a] heavy heart I share that my wonderful brother, Robert, peacefully passed away tonight," the president said in a statement about his brother's death. "He was not just my brother, he was my best friend. He will be greatly missed, but we will meet again. His memory will live on in my heart forever. Robert, I love you. Rest in peace."

Trump visited his brother at New York-Presbyterian Hospital in Manhattan on Friday. When asked about his condition during a press briefing that day, the president declined to provide specifics. Officials did not release details regarding his brother's death.

Robert Trump was born in New York on Aug. 26, 1948. He was the youngest of five children.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/president-trumps-brother-robert-dies-at-71
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: President Trump's brother, Robert, dies at 71
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2020, 01:59:56 pm »
Media, Some Democrats Use Death Of Trump’s Brother To Attack The President: ‘The Wrong Trump’ Died
https://www.dailywire.com/news/media-some-democrats-use-death-of-trumps-brother-to-attack-the-president-the-wrong-trump-died
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2020, 03:48:50 pm »
Hashtag #wrongtrump trends on Twitter after death of president's brother

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hashtag-wrongtrump-trends-on-twitter-after-death-of-presidents-brother
Support the USO

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2020, 04:25:55 pm »
scanned 10-15 articles not a word about cause of death
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2020, 05:58:41 pm »
scanned 10-15 articles not a word about cause of death
He'd been in and out of the hospital for over a month for what was only described as a "severe medical condition." All they said was that it was in the neurosciences wing of the hospital, which usually treats strokes—so assume it was a stroke.

HIPAA puts limits on certain disclosures unless the next of kin are willing to release it, of course.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2020, 06:01:34 pm »
Media, Some Democrats Use Death Of Trump’s Brother To Attack The President: ‘The Wrong Trump’ Died
https://www.dailywire.com/news/media-some-democrats-use-death-of-trumps-brother-to-attack-the-president-the-wrong-trump-died

Nice to be reminded from time to time who's side I'm on.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2020, 06:03:27 pm »
Hashtag #wrongtrump trends on Twitter after death of president's brother

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hashtag-wrongtrump-trends-on-twitter-after-death-of-presidents-brother
And that's why I quit Twitter.

In terms of news, it can be a great tool, but the vitriol on that platform—enabled by its owners and managers through the "trending" and "explore" features—is utterly toxic.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2020, 06:04:17 pm »

Continued prayers up for President Trump and his family -- this response from the DEMS is truly despicable.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2020, 07:47:36 pm »
bele wrote:
"Continued prayers up for President Trump and his family -- this response from the DEMS is truly despicable."

You ain't seen nuthin' yet.

A Fishrrman prediction:
Watch for the democrat-communist shills to come out with the argument, to wit:
"The president's younger brother died early, and Joe Biden is still doing well at 77. Vote for the candidate who will live longer!"

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2020, 08:19:25 pm »
Support the USO