Author Topic: Joe Biden Launches Swing State Ad Calling for Nationwide Mask Mandate ‘Starting Immediately’  (Read 952 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hannah Bleau 15 Aug 2020

The Biden campaign is deploying coronavirus-focused ads — one of which calls for a nationwide mask mandate “starting immediately” — across several crucial swing states as the general election draws nearer.

One of the ads, titled “Ready to Lead,” calls for a national mask mandate “starting immediately” and will run across six key battleground states —  Florida, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Michigan, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania.

“Joe Biden knows we need to listen to medical experts and take action now,” the voiceover states. “That starts by expanding testing, calling for mask mandates nationwide starting immediately, and producing more protective gear here at home”:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Another ad, aimed at seniors, features Biden vowing to gather the “best medical experts and scientists to advise on our response.”

“And I will not abandon you,” Biden says in the ad, which shows him interacting with seniors:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/15/joe-biden-launches-swing-state-ad-calling-for-nationwide-mask-mandate-starting-immediately/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Keep in mind that confirmed positive cases are starting to decrease.  We've seen a decrease in FL for the past week, almost two weeks.  So, Biden promotes a mask mandate and voila, he becomes a hero because cases decrease -- pitiful -- but his gung ho supporters will fall for it.

Secondly, he is NOT the President and should stick to his "opinion" and try not to implement policy which as an ordinary citizen he shouldn't be able to do.  He should have absolutely no say.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I live in an area of FL where Joe is considered to more offensive/toxic than Red Tide.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm beginning to think that the RNC should pay for Biden/Harris ads.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

I live in an area of FL where Joe is considered to more offensive/toxic than Red Tide.

.....you mean we could be neighbors??    *bouche*

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

This is confusing - the rats' strategy clearly is make the voters so sick and tired of whats going on that they vote for somebody - anybody - else besides the incumbent.

But launching a national mask-wearing campaign just makes the rats look responsible for the miserable state of affairs. Trump needs to continue to hammer the open the schools & economy themes. A far more popular message, as well as being the only reasonable course of action.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
.....you mean we could be neighbors??    *bouche*

We might.... if you walk on the same sugar-white sand and swim in turquoise water.....

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Keep in mind that confirmed positive cases are starting to decrease.  We've seen a decrease in FL for the past week, almost two weeks.  So, Biden promotes a mask mandate and voila, he becomes a hero because cases decrease -- pitiful -- but his gung ho supporters will fall for it.

Secondly, he is NOT the President and should stick to his "opinion" and try not to implement policy which as an ordinary citizen he shouldn't be able to do.  He should have absolutely no say.
This!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

We might.... if you walk on the same sugar-white sand and swim in turquoise water.....

You're describing a lot of beaches in FL -- some more pristine than others ... but most are beautiful around here.

Offline Wingnut

You're describing a lot of beaches in FL -- some more pristine than others ... but most are beautiful around here.

I'm in LA/SOGA.  you know... The redneck rivera.

Offline libertybele

I'm in LA/SOGA.  you know... The redneck rivera.

I live much further south along the Gulf coast and barrier islands.  Hurricane season can be a bit "exciting" at times.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 07:50:14 pm by libertybele »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is confusing - the rats' strategy clearly is make the voters so sick and tired of whats going on that they vote for somebody - anybody - else besides the incumbent.

But launching a national mask-wearing campaign just makes the rats look responsible for the miserable state of affairs. Trump needs to continue to hammer the open the schools & economy themes. A far more popular message, as well as being the only reasonable course of action.
@skeeter
It is confusing. It is confusing as hell!

So far, Biden's and the Democrat's major platform policies are:
1. I will definitely raise your taxes.
2. I will mandate Islamic studies in schools.
3. I will make you wear those stupid masks in your home and outside forever.

Who is his constituency for this? Who the hell 'wants' this? Who do they think they are playing to?
Nobody wants any of this stuff. All the Republicans have to do is to run on doing away with the mask, lowering taxes, and banning Sharia Law.

And they certainly win.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

Hurricane season can be a bit "exciting" at times.

Well yup. :)  Micheal wasn't a picnic for us coming up on 2 years now!. 

Offline libertybele

@skeeter
It is confusing. It is confusing as hell!

So far, Biden's and the Democrat's major platform policies are:
1. I will definitely raise your taxes.
2. I will mandate Islamic studies in schools.
3. I will make you wear those stupid masks in your home and outside forever.

Who is his constituency for this? Who the hell 'wants' this? Who do they think they are playing to?
Nobody wants any of this stuff. All the Republicans have to do is to run on doing away with the mask, lowering taxes, and banning Sharia Law.

And they certainly win.

It doesn't matter. I've stated this before, but again, this election isn't about where the DEMS stand on the issues -- the sole objective is to vote for the DEMS to ensure that Trump is NOT re-elected.  That's it.

Offline libertybele

Well yup. :)  Micheal wasn't a picnic for us coming up on 2 years now!.

You got slammed hard up there!! It's hard for people to understand the magnitude and destruction of these hurricanes.  Hopefully the area has mostly recovered or is the recovery still on going?

We escaped the wrath of both Charley and Irma and were extremely fortunate.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It doesn't matter. I've stated this before, but again, this election isn't about where the DEMS stand on the issues -- the sole objective is to vote for the DEMS to ensure that Trump is NOT re-elected.  That's it.
This assumes that NeverTrumps (both Liberal and so called Republican) have no tipping point.
There has to be a point where even the NeverTrumps are looking at the new Islamic/Fascist Democrat Party and think, 'Damn Man! these f**kers are crazy as hell!'.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

This assumes that NeverTrumps (both Liberal and so called Republican) have no tipping point.
There has to be a point where even the NeverTrumps are looking at the new Islamic/Fascist Democrat Party and think, 'Damn Man! these f**kers are crazy as hell!'.

One would think so.

Offline rustynail

NeverTrumpers wear masks.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
NeverTrumpers wear masks.
That was a big mistake by Trump. From the beginning Trump should have been the biggest mask cheerleader in the World. He should have passed a mandate forcing everyone to wear a mask indoors and out.

If he had done that in March, there wouldn't be a mask in sight anywhere. The Libs and NeverTrumps would have refused to wear them. Too bad he didn't go for it.

Offline Wingnut

That was a big mistake by Trump. From the beginning Trump should have been the biggest mask cheerleader in the World. He should have passed a mandate forcing everyone to wear a mask indoors and out.

If he had done that in March, there wouldn't be a mask in sight anywhere. The Libs and NeverTrumps would have refused to wear them. Too bad he didn't go for it.

You may be right! 

Offline skeeter

Prolly closer to the truth than it is satire. If Trump had gotten the vapors over Covid instead of trying to calm the nation the rat media would’ve told everyone the pandemic was no big deal.

Offline Idiot

Prolly closer to the truth than it is satire. If Trump had gotten the vapors over Covid instead of trying to calm the nation the rat media would’ve told everyone the pandemic was no big deal.
It didn't matter what Trump did it was going to be wrong according to the media.  I sure am glad that sleepy Joe is coming to the rescue.  /S

Offline LegalAmerican

He wanted to get some AIR. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

Movie 1954.  Maybe some need to be reminded. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline The_Reader_David

Advocating an outdoor mask mandate will only be popular in deep blue urban areas.  Everywhere where there is enough space to be outdoors a lot of the time without being within 50 much less 6 feet of anyone, the notion of having to wear a mask just because you left your house is rightly anathema.  Enclosed public places like stores, restaurants (when not actually eating), classrooms, offices,... sure, but that's not what Biden is calling for, he's calling for the rubbish deSanto was backed into in Florida, where for a long time they had a mask mandate in public buildings, but now the cops will harass you if you're sitting maskless in the middle of a park, the only person in the park until the cops turned up. 
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.