Author Topic: In the Name of Public Health NH Will Search Private Property Without a Warrant  (Read 398 times)

Online corbe

In the Name of Public Health NH Will Search Private Property Without a Warrant

BY STEVE MACDONALD / 15 AUGUST 2020

Big Brother 1984 Mask Coronavirus

Chris Sununu’s very real Emergency Order 65 (not to be confused with Order 66 – Kill all the Jedi) fulfills the promise of allowing public health to trump all else. EO 65 permits a search of (public or) private property without a warrant and establishes fines for refusing to comply with any Emergency Order.

From Emergency Order 65 – An order authorizing assessments of civil penalties against businesses, organizations, entities, property owners, facility owners, organizers, and individuals who violate emergency orders (That’s everyone, in case you were wondering).

WHEREAS, in accordance with RSA 128, RSA 141-C, and RSA 147, local health officers are authorized to investigate, including inspecting sites on public and private property without the consent of the owners, all nuisances and other causes of danger to the public health;

The State, in the name of public health (Hygenic fascism), can do whatever the hell it wants, as warned. Should you decline or refuse, Order 65 outlines how you can be cited and fined.

<..snip..>

http://granitegrok.com/blog/2020/08/in-the-name-of-public-health-nh-will-search-private-property-without-a-warrant
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Talk about false advertising.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

DeSantis in FL basically gave our Secy of Health the same authority -- in addition they have the right to "quarantine" those that they feel constitute a threat.

What is disturbing is that in both New Hampshire and Florida, these are Republican governors.  I think people really need to take pause when they vote and truly assess who the heck they are voting for.  DeSantis was the lesser of the evils??  Not quite so sure.  Anymore, I'm not voting for the lesser evil. I will ONLY vote for someone who is a conservative period and/or who I think will move this country in a positive direction, nothing less will suffice anymore!

On this issue -- please tell me what the difference is between voting for a liberal or a supposed half-baked conservative??

NONE!!!!   9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Somebody's been watching too many episodes of House.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: