Author Topic: Catholic Abuse Survivors: Kamala Harris ‘Chose Not to Prosecute a Single Abusive Priest’  (Read 130 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dr. Susan Berry 14 Aug 2020

The executive director of a national network of survivors of sexual abuse by priests said in a statement sent to Breitbart News that then-District Attorney Kamala Harris (D-CA) “chose to ignore an opportunity” to investigate priests in San Francisco for abusing children.

Zach Hiner, the executive director of Survivors Network of Those Abused by Priests (SNAP), corroborated the bombshell details about Harris revealed by Breitbart News Senior Contributor Peter Schweizer in his book Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite.

Linking to a video by The Intercept that profiles Harris’s conduct as San Francisco’s district attorney, Hiner said:

Senator Kamala Harris, as the District Attorney of San Francisco, chose to ignore an opportunity in 2004 to continue the work of her predecessor, Terence Hallinan, who was compiling dossiers about abuse in the Archdiocese of San Francisco with the intention of investigating and cracking down on that archdiocese. Despite the work that Hallinan had done, when Harris assumed office she stopped cooperating with victims and chose not to prosecute a single abusive priest.

WARNING: Graphic Video

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/14/survivors-priest-sex-abuse-kamala-harris-chose-not-prosecute-single-abusive-priest/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Just my opinion here for what it's worth.  We can sit and post all kinds of misdeeds by Harris.  The ONLY hope is that some of this information trickles down to the DEM voters and they have a morsel of logic left in their brains and that they realize what she and Joe will do should they take the oval office.  Certainly the MSM will promote them just like they did Barry to ensure that they are seated.

This election isn't about the accomplishments of Biden, Harris or Trump, nor their stance on any given issue.  This election is about voting for someone other than Trump who has been continually discredited in every way shape or form possible and his presidency that has been proclaimed illegitimate from day one. I think that's all the matters to the DEM voters; replacing Trump.  That's it.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

[CT] Well consider what one of the major political forces in SF is, intersecting with what sort of abuse many (most?) of those abusive priests committed. [/CT]
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I believe it was Tucker Carlson where they mentioned it was 40 cases of abuse by priests in the San Francisco area that Harris decided to cover up.  40 cases, and who knows how many children were abused.  San Francisco was the only city out of the 50 largest that did not move forward on a single case of abuse by priests.

We talk about how we value children in the USA, and yet allow these scum to get away with robbing the innocence of our children.  The movie Spotlight indicated that there have been over 250,000+ children in just the USA sexually abused by priests.  Value our children....ha!

I think the time has come to make sexual child abuse for children under age 12 a capital crime.  No joke.  Anyone doing this just does not belong in our society.

I was on a school board, and a young 24 year old man contacted the district surprised that Mr X was still teaching 4th grade, where he was sexually assaulted by the teacher.  When we got into it, our solicitor indicated that the crime had a statute of limitations, and we could not publicly bring this to the attention of parents to find out what other boys were harmed by this maggot.  When we confronted him, he wanted $500,000 to leave.  I told our solicitor we will take our chances in the court, either he goes or we terminate him with cause and make it public.  F*&^ing lawyers!

So how many other children were harmed by this maggot, who knows.  We did get rid of him, but he should have been indicted, convicted and dispatched.  I know he picked a kid each year and did the same nonsense.  He was there for many years.