Author Topic: Majority of Biden voters support him because 'he's not Trump': Poll  (Read 2893 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Majority of Biden voters support him because 'he's not Trump': Poll
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2020, 10:46:37 pm »
Melania was NOT NUDE.  That was a lie too.  SHE WAS BEHIND FUR AND DIAMONDS!  NOTHING WAS SHOWN.  YOU CAN SEE MORE IN A BATHING SUIT.  Her chest was not naked.  More lies. Fur was hiding most of her breasts. So, can we drop what TRUMP did, about Heidi?  TED STARTED IT.  Golden Sacks  gave TED MONEY for his campaign, which TED DID NOT LIST.  Hi wife works for Sachs bank.
-------------------------------
Oh yeah, "..it's another thing to come after my wife.  Even for Donald, he's reached a new low" --- well, Lyin' Ted, you started this by having your organization send out that picture of Melania.  You triggered the response you've received and more power to Donald for standing up for Melania, our beautiful, smart 'first-lady-to-be'....

WHO THE HELL STARTED IT.  YOU KNOW IT WAS CRUZ LIEN TED

Ted, your people started it

Does Heidi's association with Goldman Sachs trouble you? 
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 11:00:14 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline DB

« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2020, 11:12:18 pm »
Melania was NOT NUDE.  That was a lie too.  SHE WAS BEHIND FUR AND DIAMONDS!  NOTHING WAS SHOWN.  YOU CAN SEE MORE IN A BATHING SUIT.  Her chest was not naked.  More lies. Fur was hiding most of her breasts. So, can we drop what TRUMP did, about Heidi?  TED STARTED IT.  Golden Sacks  gave TED MONEY for his campaign, which TED DID NOT LIST.  Hi wife works for Sachs bank.
Oh yeah, "..it's another thing to come after my wife.  Even for Donald, he's reached a new low" --- well, Lyin' Ted, you started this by having your organization send out that picture of Melania.  You triggered the response you've received and more power to Donald for standing up for Melania, our beautiful, smart 'first-lady-to-be'....

Unbelievable...

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2020, 11:31:30 pm »
Unbelievable...

What is unbelievable?  Do you know how to post a Picture?  FIND THAT GENTLEMAN'S QUARTERLY AD. THE DIAMOND AD.
OR TELL ME HOW TO DO THAT.  Nothing had to be blurred out.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 11:45:25 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2020, 11:33:30 pm »
And the vast majority of Romney voters voted for him because he's not Obama.  How did that work out for him.

It tells you that running a campaign as "Not the other guy" is a shit-losing strategy...which goes to the original topic of this thread.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2020, 12:06:29 am »
What bullcrap. Self-righteousness doesn't have a damn thing to do with it.

I require a much higher standard of performance.

@roamer_1

Uhhhhhhhh.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2020, 12:13:27 am »
It would be ironic if, at the end of the day, it turns out Trump wins, because he isn't Sloe Joe Biteme.   :tongue2:

@Cyber Liberty

I REALLY,REALLY,REALLY hope I am wrong,but I honestly suspect it is all irrelevant because there won't be an election. The Dims will pull some sort of stunt they already have planned at the last minute.

I have no idea what it is,but I suspect it will involve violence on a level that will require Martial Law.

Maybe a bomb or bombs,maybe assassinations,maybe large fires in cities.

Whatever it will be,it will have to be big enough to shut down the elections and the campaigning.

I wouldn't even be surprised if the Dims aren't planning on using manufactured "evidence" where people commit perjury under oath as they testify to crimes  allegedly committed by Trump.

Don't forget,all they need is perjured testimony from multiple witnesses,and to buy out a few more alleged Republican Senators and Congresscritters.

A conviction isn't necessary,either. All it would take for Dave and Denise Dumbass  to think there is enough evidence he MUST be guilty,and combine that with the RINO vote,and he is impeached.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 12:19:41 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2020, 12:14:28 am »
I see literally almost *nothing* conservative done that will last beyond the end of his term. Nothing.
Meanwhile, look at what this Republican Senate and Administration have signed into law.

It should curl your hair.
I think all y'all are being played. By a third-rate con walking y'all right down the garden path.

Needless to say, as I have opined, I will be voting 3rd party.  I require a much higher standard of performance.

Then, you,  would not be part of the human race.  lol.  3rd party, are normally GREEN parties and communists. 

HIGH STANDARD?  WHOSE?   WWW.MAGAPILL.COM  Cannot,  get any better than POTUS TRUMP.  PROVEN.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2020, 12:18:11 am »
@Cyber Liberty

I REALLY,REALLY,REALLY hope I am wrong,but I honestly suspect it is all irrelevant because there won't be an election. The Dims will pull some sort of stunt they already have planned at the last minute.

I have no idea what it is,but I suspect it will involve violence on a level that will require Martial Law.

Whatever it will be,it will have to be big enough to shut down the elections and the campaigning.

I wouldn't even be surprised if the Dims aren't planning on using manufactured "evidence" where people commit perjury under oath as they testify to crimes  allegedly committed by Trump.

Whew... @sneakypete   I've had my doubts that we'll make it to another election.  Your ideas are above and beyond my 'theory' that there will be voter intimidation at the polls ... but the rioting has never stopped and there's no reason to believe that they won't escalate around election day.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2020, 12:20:40 am »
@Cyber Liberty

Yes, You have learned to 'channel' the LEFTS BRAIN.  Anything goes, to win power for themselves.  People are still thinking we are in 'AMERICA'  and expect our laws, constitution,  to continue.  That is delusional thinking.  I have said, POTUS TRUMP MAY BE OUR LAST PRESIDENT.   They did manufacture for NIXON on Watergate, to remove him.  Tried to do that with TRUMP., (Shiffy lies) ..and as PELOSI said, NIXON WAS EASIER TO REMOVE.  People don't get we are fighting for our very survival and want to bash POTUS.  Stalin/Lenin, said. USEFUL IDIOTS.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2020, 12:39:58 am »

Then, you,  would not be part of the human race.  lol.  3rd party, are normally GREEN parties and communists.

Bullcrap.

HIGH STANDARD? 

Conservatism. Principled Conservatism. And nothing else.

WHOSE?   WWW.MAGAPILL.COM  Cannot,  get any better than POTUS TRUMP.  PROVEN.

Yeah, you keep on pimping that debunked list of crap like it means something.
I don't need your propaganda anymore than I need the democrats.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2020, 12:41:54 am »
@roamer_1

Uhhhhhhhh.

That was a brilliant reply. Tell me, were you picking your nose when you made it?

Offline Idiot

« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2020, 05:45:09 pm »
Your self-righteousness is noted. Good luck.
BAMMMMM!!!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2020, 05:46:23 pm »
BAMMMMM!!!

REALLY? Explain how adhering to principles that we ALL are supposed to defend is 'self righteous'?

Offline Idiot

« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2020, 05:47:06 pm »
Individually maybe not, but when a quarter to a half  a million of you idly sit by and let AOC take over?  Damned right.
You are wasting your breath.  Maybe they just want attention? happy77

Offline Idiot

« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2020, 05:49:11 pm »

Cruz's father killed JFK.  Rationalize that one will ya.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2020, 05:53:17 pm »
You are wasting your breath.  Maybe they just want attention? happy77

Nah, I am just not moved by the same damn lame argument made every_single_election. Point at the other side, scream 'we're all gonna die!', and suddenly WHATEVER 'your side has done doesn't matter at all anymore.

No accountability. No consequence. No sale.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2020, 05:56:33 pm »

22222frying pan   Please don't encourage more absurd ignorant statements from her! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline HuskyPatriot

« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2020, 06:20:05 pm »

@HuskyPatriot

You misspelled "Mr Biden".

IOW,nothing new,but this won't prevent you from spinning it to make Trump look bad and the Retard look good.

Oh,it's going to be contested,alright. Given the Dim record of having dead people,fictional characters,and foreigners voting,you can count on that happening.

Do you really think there are that many retarded voters?

Please don't put me in a pile of anti-T folks just because I post a note about "some folks see Trump as..."  I'm not necessarily in that group or into "spinning" anything.  Anyone can look bad to others without any help from someone else.  Any negative feelings about Trump and his personality are not I think sufficient for a Biden landslide, "retards" or not!!  All Trump has to do is be himself and let the Democrats implode.  They won't get any extra voters from this "Convention" fiasco!!! It's all for "card carrying" members anyway.... El Presidente is gaining in the polls for a reason.  :seeya:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2020, 06:27:26 pm »
Please don't put me in a pile of anti-T folks just because I post a note about "some folks see Trump as..."  I'm not necessarily in that group or into "spinning" anything.  Anyone can look bad to others without any help from someone else.  Any negative feelings about Trump and his personality are not I think sufficient for a Biden landslide, "retards" or not!!  All Trump has to do is be himself and let the Democrats implode.  They won't get any extra voters from this "Convention" fiasco!!! It's all for "card carrying" members anyway.... El Presidente is gaining in the polls for a reason.  :seeya:

Many here share your POV.. happy77
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2020, 06:32:49 pm »

There is a picture of Cruz's dad at the assassination.  It was an article in the ENQUIRER.  I was not there. No one said his dad 'killed' JFK.  What is to rationalize?  I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or NOT. I know TED..backed off, right away, after that article. 

This is on CNN!      Fiction writing, lying, CNN!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

"great reporting CNN Donald Trump doubles down I never double down he explained the BS of the media they showed a picture and the media added the caption imagine that"=COMMENT ON SITE
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 07:04:54 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2020, 07:04:32 pm »
There is a picture of Cruz's dad at the assassination.  It was an article in the ENQUIRER. 

Please don't tell me you just cited the National Enquirer for reference.

Pleaze........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2020, 07:09:59 pm »
There is a picture of Cruz's dad at the assassination.  It was an article in the ENQUIRER.

There you have it folks. Tumpism on parade.

:boring: :yawn2:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2020, 07:11:52 pm »
Please don't tell me you just cited the National Enquirer for reference.

Pleaze........

JUST STATING A FACT.  There is a picture.  If it isn't on Enquirer, would you believe the picture then?  lol  Google it.  Then  you can say you saw it on google.  What is the diff?  BTW  Even Enquirer, had it correct on a senator and his cheating. Can't remember the name.  Ted?  His wife was dying from cancer, had an affair & child with blond, 'Journalist'.  ENQUIRER WAS CORRECT.  Oh, and those shoes O.J. wore, who claimed he never wore that brand.  "Man"..something? Enquirer showed a picture of o.j. wearing them. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2020, 07:19:09 pm »
There you have it folks. Tumpism on parade.

:boring: :yawn2:

Because there is a picture,  documenting Raphael at the site?  WOW.  What does that have to do with POTUS?  I am just reminding people, there was a picture that Enquirer ran.  You must be TED supporter and don't like, FACTS?  You can't just look at a picture, make up your own mind, you have to try and minimize me somehow?   **nononono*
 :google:  All that post, by you,  means, I am correct.  BTW. LISTEN TO THE VIDEO. 

Picture of Ted's dad and Lee Harvey Oswald....having breakfast together.  Make up your own minds.

MEDIA IS A LYING PIECE OF SHYT..I would believe Enquirer before..ANY MEDIA. 
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 07:26:41 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2020, 07:22:21 pm »
Because there is a picture,  documenting Raphael at the site?  WOW.  What does that have to do with POTUS?  I am just reminding people, there was a picture that Enquirer ran.  You must be TED supporter and don't like, FACTS?  You can't just look at a picture, make up your own mind, you have to try and minimize me somehow?   **nononono*
 :google:  All that post, by you,  means, I am correct.  BTW. LISTEN TO THE VIDEO.

No, that picture could be about anyone. It is grainy and shows nothing. The picture is not evidence.

But I do not belittle you... To the contrary, I consider you the very epitome of Tumpy's information services. Carry on!

(and screw your video)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 07:23:14 pm by roamer_1 »