Author Topic: Kamala Harris Comes From Family Of Slave Owners, Her Dad Says  (Read 178 times)

rangerrebew

The Democrats have beheaded statues for less. So how is this OK?

Kamala Harris Comes From Family Of Slave Owners, Her Dad Says

By Carmine Sabia, July 9, 2019:
    [….]But now a deep, dark secret from Sen. Kamala Harris family’s past could come back to haunt her platform and her campaign.

And it comes at the hands of Harris’ father who has again become a thorn in the side of his own daughter’s ambitions.

“My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me),” her dad, David J. Harris said in an op ed in Jamaica Global Online.

https://gellerreport.com/2020/08/kamala-harris-comes-from-family-of-slave-owners-her-dad-says.html/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Kamala Harris Comes From Family Of Slave Owners, Her Dad Says
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2020, 03:32:26 pm »
This has been pretty common knowledge for some time now.  I used to like to bring up that algore's ancestors did too, but in 2000, that didn't seem to bother the left.    A year ago, I would have thought that this would have been just a slight thorn, but now after the full frontal attack on anything confederate of late......   I am not so sure.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.