Author Topic: ATLANTA PROSECUTOR LOSES BIG IN PRIMARY  (Read 339 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

ATLANTA PROSECUTOR LOSES BIG IN PRIMARY
« on: August 12, 2020, 06:36:22 pm »
ATLANTA PROSECUTOR LOSES BIG IN PRIMARY

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/08/atlanta-prosecutor-loses-big-in-primary.php

I’m happy to report that Paul Howard, Fulton County, Georgia’s district attorney, has gone down to crushing defeat in his primary race. Howard, who has been the DA for more than two decades, lost his runoff race with Fani Willis by more than 45 points.

Readers will recall that Howard charged Atlanta police officer Garrett Rolfe with felony murder in the shooting death of Rayshard Brooks. Brooks had fired a taser gun at Rolfe. Howard had recently declared a taser to be a deadly weapon under Georgia State law.

Charging Rolfe with murder is indefensible. It’s doubtful whether Rolfe even committed a crime. And Howard didn’t wait for the Georgia Bureau of Investigation to complete its investigation.

The overcharging of Rolfe appeared to be an attempt by Howard to salvage victory in his primary race. ... Howard was laboring under charges of sexual harassment and corruption.

Sadly, righting Paul Howard's wrong by dismissing the case against Officer Rolfe will probably not happen, since a riot would probably ensue.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

Re: ATLANTA PROSECUTOR LOSES BIG IN PRIMARY
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2020, 02:42:37 am »
Fani Willis unseats 6-term Fulton DA Paul Howard

Christian Boone   |   12 Aug 2020

Fani Willis declared victory Tuesday night in her bid for Fulton County District Attorney, soundly defeating her former boss, Paul Howard.

“Y’all we made herstory,” said Willis, who is poised to become the first woman to serve as Fulton’s first DA. “You have my word, during my tenure as district attorney in Fulton County, we will be a beacon for justice and ethics in Georgia and across the nation.”

Howard, seeking his seventh term in office, conceded defeat shortly before 11 p.m., telling reporters, “I came in with pride and I’m leaving with pride.”

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime/early-results-show-fulton-da-challenger-in-the-lead/X23G6PDMIFBVHJKYH6UVTQMQ54/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2020, 03:33:34 am »
Man, I couldn't be in a position of power in Atlanta. I'd have the ACLU on my ass everyday.

I would have my police wreaking havoc in the hood. Stop and frisk, proactive policing, targeted, precision ass whuppings---I would be called all types of Uncle Tom. To which I would reply: I'm trying to save the lives of black children. Give them a safe environment. What has your way of doing things wrought for our people? Failure for decades.

All I would ask from my force is that good cops turn in crooked ones.

"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2020, 03:37:11 am »
Man, I couldn't be in a position of power in Atlanta. I'd have the ACLU on my ass everyday.

I would have my police wreaking havoc in the hood. Stop and frisk, proactive policing, targeted, precision ass whuppings---I would be called all types of Uncle Tom. To which I would reply: I'm trying to save the lives of black children. Give them a safe environment. What has your way of doing things wrought for our people? Failure for decades.

All I would ask from my force is that good cops turn in crooked ones.

ACLU...needs to be disbanded.  FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS!