Author Topic: Biden's VP announcement imminent!  (Read 3803 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden's VP announcement imminent!
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2020, 09:26:03 pm »
Rep. Doug Collins
@RepDougCollins
·
30m
.@JoeBiden
, quick question. Does @KamalaHarris
 have to stay with you in the basement or does she have to get her own?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2020, 09:26:17 pm »
Kamala Harris adds nothing to the ticket.  Her primary run was distinctive only in that she showed practically no ability to inspire anyone to vote for her.  Her politics are California left, which is to say way outside the mainstream of the country.  With Biden's obvious dementia, she would almost certainly become POTUS at some point if he wins, and probably sooner rather than later.  That should be enough to scare the bejeezes out of quite a few swing voters.

Not so sure -- she represents black females and the millennial -- perhaps some would not see her radical enough.  Sickening to think that she could eventually be the presidential nominee and pick someone like Ilhan Omar. Michelle Obama would certainly boost the ticket as well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2020, 09:26:42 pm »
This will be a good ad

Kambree
@KamVTV
·
29m
Didn’t Kamala Harris call Joe Biden a racist and say she believed Joe Bidens accusers?

Why yes, why yes she did.

Phony Kamala.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2020, 09:27:18 pm »
Matt Schlapp
@mschlapp
·
45m
California Kamala will be a tough sell in purple America
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2020, 09:29:09 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2020, 09:30:06 pm »
Kamala Harris’s Top 9 Fails

Hannah Bleau3 Dec 2019497
4:37

Cringey moments served as an unfortunate hallmark of Sen. Kamala Harris’s (D-CA) flailing presidential campaign – a phenomenon that worsened as she continued to fall in the polls.

Harris, who once bragged about her status as a “top tier candidate,” resorted to desperate measures after her steady collapse in the polls. She embraced a number of unconventional and cringey methods in efforts to garner support. Here are some of her most awkward attempts to win over the hearts and minds of the Democrat Party over the course of her bid.

1. Harris said she was “f*cking moving to Iowa.”

A reporter overheard a frustrated Harris telling a colleague in September that she was “f*cking moving to Iowa.” Word got out, and the Harris campaign tried to capitalize on the otherwise embarrassing moment, with her communications director Lily Adams promoting a shirt quoting her boss:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/03/kamala-harriss-top-9-fails/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2020, 09:31:14 pm »
Pollak: Kamala Harris Ran the Worst Campaign in Recent History
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/12/03/pollak-kamala-harris-ran-the-worst-campaign-in-recent-history/

She has the whole DNC behind her now
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2020, 09:31:18 pm »
Kambree
@KamVTV
·
5m
Some Kamala Harris history : She is not African American. Her parents were immigrants from India and Jamaica and she was raised in Canada.

I saw that when I looked up her birth parents earlier -- interesting that (Wikipedia) she is being categorized as an African-American -- the news is sinply reporting that she is the first Black and South Asian American to run as VP.

I wonder if the BLMers are happy? 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2020, 09:31:36 pm »
This will be a good ad

Kambree
@KamVTV
·
29m
Didn’t Kamala Harris call Joe Biden a racist and say she believed Joe Bidens accusers?

Why yes, why yes she did.

Phony Kamala.

Hmm....

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline libertybele

« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2020, 09:32:21 pm »
Pollak: Kamala Harris Ran the Worst Campaign in Recent History
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/12/03/pollak-kamala-harris-ran-the-worst-campaign-in-recent-history/

She has the whole DNC behind her now

Well...at least we know that Hillary is out of play and her political career is dead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2020, 09:33:22 pm »
Kamala Harris’s Top 9 Fails

Hannah Bleau3 Dec 2019497
4:37

Cringey moments served as an unfortunate hallmark of Sen. Kamala Harris’s (D-CA) flailing presidential campaign – a phenomenon that worsened as she continued to fall in the polls.

Harris, who once bragged about her status as a “top tier candidate,” resorted to desperate measures after her steady collapse in the polls. She embraced a number of unconventional and cringey methods in efforts to garner support. Here are some of her most awkward attempts to win over the hearts and minds of the Democrat Party over the course of her bid.

1. Harris said she was “f*cking moving to Iowa.”

A reporter overheard a frustrated Harris telling a colleague in September that she was “f*cking moving to Iowa.” Word got out, and the Harris campaign tried to capitalize on the otherwise embarrassing moment, with her communications director Lily Adams promoting a shirt quoting her boss:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/03/kamala-harriss-top-9-fails/

Hannah has really blossomed since she went to Brietbart.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2020, 09:33:43 pm »
Kamala Harris: 4th Most Liberal Senator; Backed Green New Deal, ‘Medicare for All’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/11/kamala-harris-4th-most-liberal-senator-backed-green-new-deal-medicare-for-all/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2020, 09:34:22 pm »
Support the USO

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2020, 09:34:36 pm »
Maybe I am wrong, but time has counted down to less than three months.  I do not see any revelation in the Ukraine or from China stopping the Biden train.  As all here know, I thought for certain the DNC would put Clinton at the top of the ticket, somehow.  I guess I was wrong.

I know this, in talking to female friends, I am shocked to hear many of them say that while they like women in politics, almost all of them think that a woman would make a poor POTUS.  I thought they would say just the opposite.  Even my wife, who is a physician does not think a woman can lead like a man could in the position.  I have never heard sentiments like this before.  I think this does not bode well for Biden in November.  I see them voting for Trump, and they are about 50/50 in registration.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2020, 09:35:19 pm »
Rudy W. Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani
·
2m
Remember when Kamala Harris said “I believe” Joe Biden accusers?

:2popcorn:
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2020, 09:36:09 pm »
Jack Posobiec
Flag of United States
@JackPosobiec
·
5m
This tweet has aged like a fine mold

Kamala Harris
@KamalaHarris
 Â· Jan 29, 2019
.@JussieSmollett is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I’m praying for his quick recovery.

This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2020, 09:36:30 pm »
Eric Trump
@EricTrump
·
8m
Kamala Harris asked a crowd if they wanted her to be president.

Their response: “no.”
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2020, 09:37:00 pm »
Kamala Harris adds nothing to the ticket.  Her primary run was distinctive only in that she showed practically no ability to inspire anyone to vote for her.  Her politics are California left, which is to say way outside the mainstream of the country.  With Biden's obvious dementia, she would almost certainly become POTUS at some point if he wins, and probably sooner rather than later.  That should be enough to scare the bejeezes out of quite a few swing voters.

They already know they have no shot at beating Trump and are simply throwing in the towel IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2020, 09:38:52 pm »
Benny
@bennyjohnson
·
3m
3 VERY IMPORTANT THINGS about this photo of Joe Biden calling Kamala to offer her VP spot:

1. Biden has to read from a script that is clearly visible

2. Biden does not know how to hold an iPhone (it’s upside down)

3. The cartoon on Biden’s desk is a man screaming “WHY ME?!”

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2020, 09:40:30 pm »
Kamala Harris
@KamalaHarris
 Â· Apr 21, 2017
An undocumented immigrant is not a criminal.
Support the USO

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2020, 09:40:38 pm »
AHEM! « Reply #44 on: January 23, 2019, 09:14:46 AM »

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,348487.msg1897253.html#msg1897253
RISING STAR

Please pay attention to this people.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/.../kamala-harris-democrats-jeff-sessions

2020 vision? Kamala Harris oversight role gives Democrats a new rising star

The California senator’s competence and composure in the face of Republican criticism has stirred feelings that she could be a contender in three years’ time

Kamala Harris Still Relatively Unknown Despite Her Rising Star Status
https://asamnews.com/2015/06/28/kamala-harris-still-relatively-unknown-despite-her-rising-star-status/
Jun 28, 2015 -

Now Harris is a contender.

Now this:

Rising Star - Washington Post
Sunday, October 22, 2006.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/19/AR2006101901175_pf.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/09/us/politics/09obama.html
Mar 9, 2008 -

Obama in Senate: Star Power, Minor Role - The New York Times

He had been anointed his party’s rising star after delivering a soaring speech at the Democratic National Convention the previous July.

Obama sets crowds alight – The Denver Post
https://www.denverpost.com/2006/10/24/obama-sets-crowds-alight/
PUBLISHED: October 24, 2006 at 3:44 pm

Barack Obama, the 45-year- old rising star of Democratic politics

Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama by David J. Garrow

Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama is a 2017 biography of former President of the United States Barack Obama by American author and academic David Garrow.

When I first read that Harris was a "rising star" I got the same sick feeling I had when I read it about obama. Maybe it is nothing. Only my own paranoia. I have plenty of that. And I know other people are described as rising stars, but with this. I simply don't trust them. Orchestrated. FORCED.

I am just asking you all to pay attention. IMO, she has the same handlers and big money obama did.

@Cyber Liberty
@RoosGirl
@musiclady
@Hoodat
@Quix
@Victoria33
@Smokin Joe
@roamer_1
@the_doc
@Bigun
@sneakypete
@The Ghost
@thackney
@mystery-ak
@Amb. Frank Cannon
@Sanguine
@edpc
@LegalAmerican
@txradioguy
@rangerrebew
@Fishrrman
@Emjay
@To-Whose-Benefit?
@InHeavenThereIsNoBeer
@mountaineer
@libertybele
@XenaLee

I hope I didn't angriate you all by mentioning this.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

« Reply #96 on: August 11, 2020, 09:40:47 pm »
Waiting for Trump to weigh in on this ....

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #97 on: August 11, 2020, 09:42:56 pm »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #98 on: August 11, 2020, 09:43:39 pm »
Peter Schweizer: Kamala Harris Gained ‘Job Promotions’ and BMW 7 Series During Willie Brown Affair
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/01/30/peter-schweizer-kamala-harris-gained-job-promotions-bmw-7-series-willie-brown-affair/
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #99 on: August 11, 2020, 09:44:02 pm »
I will NOT comply.