Author Topic: Flashback to when media did its job, exposed Biden for blatantly lying about his law school days  (Read 110 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Flashback to when media did its job, exposed Biden for blatantly lying about his law school days
August 11, 2020 | Jon Dougherty

A video montage tweeted by actor James Woods on Monday features then-Sen. Joe Biden bragging that he was tops in his law school class followed by clips of subsequent media reports debunking his claims.

In the first clip, Biden is heard variously claiming during what appears to be a press conference that he attended law school “on a full academic scholarship,” that he was the only one in law school to have a full ride, and wound up in the top half of his class.

“I was the outstanding student in the political science department at the end of my year,” Biden continued.

“I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits, only needed 123 credits,” he continued.

Subsequent clips feature news reports noted that Biden went on to admit that none of those claims were correct.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/08/11/flashback-to-when-media-did-its-job-exposed-biden-for-blatantly-lying-about-his-law-school-days-958779
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34