Author Topic: Antifa gets WRECKED in Colorado neighborhood: ‘You guys came to the wrong city, boys and girls’  (Read 1433 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Antifa gets WRECKED in Colorado neighborhood: ‘You guys came to the wrong city, boys and girls’
August 9, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

While it’s certainly easy picking on and beating up elderly people, one group of black-clad Antifa and Black Lives Matter extremists just learned the hard way that it ain’t so easy picking on and beating up grown, die-hard American patriots.

During a pro-police rally Saturday in Fort Collins, Colorado, a contingent of left-wing extremists reportedly showed up and stepped into the neighborhood across from the Fort Collins Police Services building where the rally was being held.

In response, the rallygoers apparently rushed into the neighborhood and chased the extremists right out, but not without first treating them to some fist sandwiches.

more w/video
Watch (*Graphic content):
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/08/09/antifa-gets-wrecked-in-colorado-
neighborhood-you-guys-came-to-the-wrong-city-boys-and-girls-957920

I didn't think the video was graphic..I rather enjoyed watching the commies getting the shit beat out of them...  :pop41:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

So did I...

These idiots have no idea what they are in the process of unleashing. They'll be begging for the police to protect them.

Offline PeteS in CA

Wow! Fort Collins is home to Colorado State University, which makes it pretty liberal.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
1st rule of fight club: "Keep punching each other in the face. Just don't shoot anybody"  :yowsa: :yowsa:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
An important lesson is being taught here:  You can get away with looting and destroying businesses, but if you move your act out to peoples homes they take it personally.  Korean grocers sniping from their rooftops is an oddity, but people in the street using AR-15s to protect their homes should be expected.

My guess is the "organizers" of the anarchists know better.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

1st rule of fight club: "Keep punching each other in the face. Just don't shoot anybody"  :yowsa: :yowsa:
:yowsa:

Offline verga

We are rapidly approaching the turning point.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘People showed up looking for a fight’ Fort Collins Chief to announce more charges in weekend brawl

https://kdvr.com/news/people-showed-up-looking-for-a-fight-fort-collins-chief-to-announce-more-charges-in-weekend-brawl/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

‘People showed up looking for a fight’ Fort Collins Chief to announce more charges in weekend brawl

https://kdvr.com/news/people-showed-up-looking-for-a-fight-fort-collins-chief-to-announce-more-charges-in-weekend-brawl/

You just knew some public figures would only speak up after the leftist agitators started getting back what they've been dishing out.

Can't have that. Just roll over and show your bellies to the left, America.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

“You do see one group pushing another group, telling them to leave and they can’t be there, well that’s not their place,” Swoboda said. “They’re not the arbiters of who can be there and who can’t.”

What an idiot for a police chief. 

Offline skeeter

“You do see one group pushing another group, telling them to leave and they can’t be there, well that’s not their place,” Swoboda said. “They’re not the arbiters of who can be there and who can’t.”

Its clear the pro-police side deeply offended him.

Online Wingnut

Its clear the pro-police side deeply offended him.

I am reminded of Harry Callahan's explanation of how he establishes "Intent" to the mayor of San Francisco.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I am reminded of Harry Callahan's explanation of how he establishes "Intent" to the mayor of San Francisco.

I choose another Eastwood meme times a 1000.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

I figure if you show up to a 'rally' in black girl pants, sweatshirt & bandana carrying a collapsible baton and coke bottle full of urine you're not out collecting for the Red Cross.

Online Wingnut

I figure if you show up to a 'rally' in black girl pants, sweatshirt & bandana carrying a collapsible baton and coke bottle full of urine you're not out collecting for the Red Cross.

Perfect adaptation!  Lord knows those estrogen fueled cis gender antifa thugs couldn't recreate the original premise!

Offline skeeter

Perfect adaptation!  Lord knows those estrogen fueled cis gender antifa thugs couldn't recreate the original premise!

That movie is high art.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

Here is a quote though from the Ft. Collins police chief, which I thought was pretty crappy, considering the counter-demonstraters were the initiating perps.

“Simply putting on a t-shirt that says I support police, and then going out and breaking the laws and getting in fights, we don’t want that kind of support,” Swoboda said. “We don’t need it. Don’t come.”
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline verga

If someone comes on my property, Yeah I am the arbiter of who can and can't
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Wingnut

You have to wonder how someone THAT freaking stupid managed to remember to breath long enough to become an adult. That approaches record-making stupid.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dancer

Here is a quote though from the Ft. Collins police chief, which I thought was pretty crappy, considering the counter-demonstraters were the initiating perps.

“Simply putting on a t-shirt that says I support police, and then going out and breaking the laws and getting in fights, we don’t want that kind of support,” Swoboda said. “We don’t need it. Don’t come.”
So, what part of the take is he on.  Was Swoboda elected or appointed?