Author Topic: Michelle Obama, Bernie Sanders and John Kasich expected to join forces for first night of Democratic  (Read 537 times)

Online libertybele

Looks like the son of a mailman has switched sides and find it interesting that Michael Obama will join in.  I still think she's going to be Joe's VP pick. Gee... perhaps it will pick her up out of her depression that she's been talking about.

Michelle Obama, Bernie Sanders and John Kasich expected to join forces for first night of Democratic convention

The first night of the Democratic National Convention is currently expected to bring a message of unity featuring Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, former first lady Michelle Obama and former Republican Ohio Gov. John Kasich, according to a source who has seen current convention plans.
The speakers represent a wide political spectrum of support for former Vice President Joe Biden. Sanders is a key leader of the left-wing of the Democratic Party while Kasich ran for the GOP nomination for president in 2016. The former first lady is wildly popular across the Democratic Party.
The rest of the speaking schedule for the 2020 Democratic National Convention remains in flux as officials work to fill the schedule and adjust to the event going virtual. .............

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/08/politics/michelle-obama-bernie-sanders-john-kasich-dnc/index.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Michelle Obama, Bernie Sanders and John Kasich expected to join forces for first night of Democratic

Nice Line-up.  A Wookie, A Nut, and a Pansy.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Victoria33

Kasich is a Republican.  Kasich is a "stay within the budget" man.
He is a resource for CNN, so is appearing with some Democrats on CNN.
He is not a Trump supporter and has his reasons, one especially being Trump's fiscal policy of spending when we have no money.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He is not a Trump supporter and has his reasons, one especially being Trump's fiscal policy of spending when we have no money.

You forgot the most impressive thing about the man.  His father was a mailman for 29 years.  If Kasich had a dollar for every time he mentioned his father’s job, he might be able to retire with the equivalent of a generous postal-service pension.

Offline Victoria33

You forgot the most impressive thing about the man.  His father was a mailman for 29 years. 
@Wingnut

Kasich loved his father and his father raised him to respect others and live within his means.

Online libertybele

CNN is a liberal news station.  Kasich is no more a Republican than Joe Biden. I wonder what Kasich would have done when the pandemic hit?  Would he have told hospitals that there was no $$ in the budget for emergency PPE and ventilators??

Trump's big mistake was listening to Fauci and encouraging governors to shut down, tossing millions out of their jobs.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

Michelle Obama, Bernie Sanders and John Kasich expected to join forces for first night of Democratic

Nice Line-up.  A Wookie, A Nut, and a Pansy.

:silly:  Good one.  I never liked Kasich and always saw him as a RINO.   HERE IT IS.  I have the impulse to smack his face, with that sneer he has. Never liked him.  Something about him.  Some other RINO'S need to leave the real Republican Party.  ROMNEY, RUBIO, COLLINS, ...THE DIRTY DOZEN.  Anyone need a list?  I have it.

Then, NOTE,  Media will only allow RINO'S to make a statement if it is negative about POTUS. Do they make articles about PRO-TRUMP senators?  Watch, who they focus on.  Rand Paul, Ted Cruz...JOHN KASICH.  Any RINO, MEDIA ALLOWS TO TALK....is a clue, these guys are not for America.  Otherwise,  media would not interview them. 

Offline LegalAmerican

SURE.  That is why he aligns himself with a party, that had ZERO BUDGET FOR 8 YEARS!  The guy,Obama who raised our deficit  trillions with CHINA's help and raised , more deficit,  than any president since WASHINGTON.  TRILLIONS to muslim countries.

At least now, when money is spent it is, ON AMERICANS.  Our military that was depleted and now with COVID.  This is not a 'normal time, so the budget be dammed.  FOR NOW.  If we are going under, at least it went to Americans.  No one talks about the billions coming IN from China. It will take a bit of time, to turn things around.  THAT TAKES SOME SPENDING.

RINO, KASICH, IS A TRAITOR TO AMERICA.  HE IS NO REPUBLICAN.  Is he even in any public office?  I  forget.

Each year, from Immigrant site, now censored, it cost American tax payers, $746.3  BILLION dollars, EACH YEAR,  dealing with illegals.  With the wall, that expense should go down. The bad immigration laws DEMON-RATS put into effect that harms America, THEY do not want changed.  Do you still WANT an America?  KASICH IS NOT IT!  That he goes on CNN, and is with DEMON-RATS....you still think he is a republican?  Better said, You think he is NOT A COMMUNIST?

One cannot reduce a budget without looking at the EXPENSE that causes a problem with said budget.  I can post the list, if you want.

I forward an apology in advance. I am blunt & not P.C. I was not raised that way, but 6 years of Catholic school said,  I could not lie & need to tell the truth.   I DID.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 09:59:29 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
@Wingnut

Kasich loved his father and his father raised him to respect others and live within his means.
And apparently live off the government, something my working-class father taught me never to do. Remember, he expanded Medicaid during Obamacare—thereby throwing any fiscal conservative bona fides out the window.

It's telling that Kasich has gone full turncoat.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Wingnut

@Wingnut

Well hell..he should have gone to the seminary and became a Priest and made his Father proud instead of going into politics.

Offline LegalAmerican

And apparently live off the government, something my working-class father taught me never to do. Remember, he expanded Medicaid during Obamacare—thereby throwing any fiscal conservative bona fides out the window.

It's telling that Kasich has gone full turncoat.

Bingo!   :thumbsup:

Online LMAO

At least now, when money is spent it is, ON AMERICANS.  Our military that was depleted and now with COVID.  This is not a 'normal time, so the budget be dammed.  FOR NOW.  If we are going under, at least it went to Americans.  No one talks about the billions coming IN from China. It will take a bit of time, to turn things around.  THAT TAKES SOME SPENDING.

Huh?

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Victoria33

CNN is a liberal news station.  Kasich is no more a Republican than Joe Biden. I wonder what Kasich would have done when the pandemic hit?  Would he have told hospitals that there was no $$ in the budget for emergency PPE and ventilators??
@libertybele

CNN has both Dems and Reps on their station.  Since Kasich is not a Trump person now, Fox will not have him on.  Kasich is also a strong Christian and cares about people and that is why he was a good governor for citizens in Ohio.  If he had been president when the pandemic hit, he would have a plan developed by scientists and himself and would have done the right thing for the people.  He is not arrogant as Trump is.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The former first lady is wildly popular across the Democratic Party.

Serious question: "WHY? Is it her nuclear-powered garden to feed children?"

She/he/multiple choice has NEVER done anything at all of benefit to anyone but self.

Never mind. I think I just accidentally answered my own question. Seriously. "Self" is ALL the typical Dim voters are concerned about.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!