Author Topic: Group sends hundreds of thousands of 'potentially misleading' ballot applications  (Read 274 times)

Offline EdinVA

A voter registration group is sending hundreds of thousands of mail-in and absentee ballots to voters in states that do not automatically mail the ballot applications themselves.
The Center for Voter Information, a 501(c)4 nonprofit advocacy organization, is responsible for the mail-in ballot applications, in an apparent attempt to promote the voting method President Trump has repeatedly condemned.
The mailings contain legitimate ballot applications, but at first glance appear to be from a government source, which is “potentially misleading” for recipients, according to election officials.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mail-in-voting-group-potentially-misleading-ballot-applications

This should be illegal.  I got one and they are pushing to get your SSN and other personal info.. I do not believe this is as innocent as the media is telling us...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This should be illegal.  I got one and they are pushing to get your SSN and other personal info.. I do not believe this is as innocent as the media is telling us...

@EdinVA

It HAS to be illegal. Nothing will be done unless the people who get them file formal complaints with election officials and maybe at their local courthouse. After all,ain't ALL elections "local"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Applewood

Looks like the ballot applications are legitimate; it's just the envelope/letterhead is potentially misleading.

Now my aunt received what she thought was a mail-in ballot application, but her neighbor looked at it and it turns out the "application" was a solicitation to register as a Democrat voter.    That is definitely fraud.

I really can't wait till this chit is over.  I'm getting donation solicitations disguised as surveys or personal correspondence from Biden or Trump and even Pence.  Ordinarily, every Wednesday I have only one bag of garbage to put out for collection, but with all this campaign junk mail. I fill two bags.  It's insane.  If the Democrats especially want to save trees, here's an idea:  STOP SENDING ME YOUR BS!

(Rant off)