Author Topic: Oprah Hosts White Guilt Session: ‘Whiteness Gives You an Advantage No Matter What’  (Read 3195 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I have not looked recently, but not that long ago, Wiki had her as a two time crack whore, before she rose up to be a multi billionaire, respected celebrity.

I never watched her show for more than 2-3 minutes at a time.  Ask me why?  Because it was overtly apparent to me with every breath she drew that she was an extreme racist, and frankly, I have had my fill of this racism in the USA.  My life experience, blacks are the most extreme racists in the USA.

37 years ago, I had an African American man who worked for me in healthcare, a few years older than me, say to me one day, and I quote, "one day, we are going to rise up and kill you whiteys"!  We were driving together from working on location back to our homes a couple hours away, and shocked I said, excuse me?  He repeated himself.  We were fighting or anything going down the road, he just offered this out of no where. 

I said, 'Jack[using another name than his], you do realize the black population is 13% of the USA, and if all of you rose up to kill the white man, you would be wiped out in a matter of days.  Who do you think owns most of the guns in the USA?  There would be a 6:1 ratio on the battle field, and it would be no contest.'

His words that day did not send terror down my spine that I went out and stocked up on gins and ammo.  To this day, I still do not have any guns.  But that will soon change.  I have shopped and decided what I will acquire in the next year or so.  In going to the guns/sports stores, they are completely wiped out of inventory, and do not possess a single weapon I set my mind on.  I even called the manufacturers, and spoke to one rep that said it would probably be another year before stores had inventories of their product.

So America is stocking up, and back 37 years ago, I did not see a real viable threat, today that is all changed.  I believe there are forces in the USA, people being funded by George Soros and others with but one intent, to destroy this country any way they can.  I can see a massive gun shooting confrontation started over race, differences in class, and any other number of ways.  Should this happen, people better be stocked up on food and water for at least 6-9 months minimum, and have enough weapons and ammo to protect it.  Our JIT manufacturing/supply process will dry up and leave the shelves bare in a matter a just a couple/few days, and after that, people begin starving, and turning to violence to get what they need to survive.

Back to Oprah, what is her agenda?  And that of groups like BLM and Antifa if not to cause perhaps a catastrophic event?

I am white, from a working class family.  I paid for 100% of my education, without a dime from anyone or entity.  I worked hard all my life, and had most of what I accumulated taken away in a divorce court.  At no time did I EVER have any kind of privilege.  Never.  But I witnessed repeatedly folks that fit one minority or another have things handed to them in the work force, solely because of their color.  I don't want to hear any more nonsense on race.  Enough excuses for failure or not getting everything handed to you. 

This I know, everyone I have known, regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, etc, that worked hard in their lifetime got ahead in life.  None of them did as well as Oprah, but the mere fact a two time crack whore can become a multi billionaire and global celebrity should dispel any notion of inequality. 

The USA is the greatest country in the world for opportunity, and we should celebrate that every day.
Quoted in its entirety because it deserves repeating, and the part in bold is what so many are missing by choosing to be victims.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The numbers disparity (13%) is offset somewhat by the number of self-hating White people who would fight with the Blacks. Saw a photo recently of some BLM protest and I could swear 80% to 90% of the crowd were White people.

But still, instead of 13% maybe it would jump to 20% or a little more. Still not really a threat. However if the Democrats win in November, then 13% or not, they will have the force of State and Federal government and all the Judges/Law Enforcement on their side. I can easily see some law that says that ANY killing of a Black person by a White person for any reason at all under the sun (even if they are trying to kill/rape/rob you), will automatically result in life in prison.

The force of government on their side will make everything different and muddy. We shall see. It will be a mess, that much is sure.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
240B    What you say may be true, but there is an offset going the other way too.  You don't think some element of the black population would side with the white population or the conservatives, or the sane, depending on how the confrontation is defined to result in a shooting confrontation?  You bet!!!  The sides would be a bit blurry, but as I was suggesting, grossly one sided.  I doubt it would last long, unless foreign governments got involved.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
240B    What you say may be true, but there is an offset going the other way too.  You don't think some element of the black population would side with the white population or the conservatives, or the sane, depending on how the confrontation is defined to result in a shooting confrontation?  You bet!!!  The sides would be a bit blurry, but as I was suggesting, grossly one sided.  I doubt it would last long, unless foreign governments got involved.

@jafo2010

Call me a fool,but I suspect if the revolution the left dreams of ever happens,that there will be as many blacks in black neighborhoods fighting AGAINST BLM as there are fighting for them.

Face it,if you were black and living in one of those neighborhoods dominated by the thugs ,thieves,pimps,drug dealers,and other scum that make up the BLM roster,you would be as quiet as church mice about your moral opposition to them,too.

Your first obligation is to protect yourself and your family,and you can bet both you and your children would be physically attacked by the radical left and their professional criminal foot soldiers if they had any idea you might oppose them.

I suspect that will change if the fighting ever breaks out,though. It pretty much has to because no one living there will be allowed to be neutral,and in MY opinion the normal law-abiding blacks that just want to live their lives in peace and take care of their families are going to side with whites against the thugs.

Peer pressure only goes so far.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

@jafo2010

Call me a fool,but I suspect if the revolution the left dreams of ever happens,that there will be as many blacks in black neighborhoods fighting AGAINST BLM as there are fighting for them.

Face it,if you were black and living in one of those neighborhoods dominated by the thugs ,thieves,pimps,drug dealers,and other scum that make up the BLM roster,you would be as quiet as church mice about your moral opposition to them,too.

Your first obligation is to protect yourself and your family,and you can bet both you and your children would be physically attacked by the radical left and their professional criminal foot soldiers if they had any idea you might oppose them.

I suspect that will change if the fighting ever breaks out,though. It pretty much has to because no one living there will be allowed to be neutral,and in MY opinion the normal law-abiding blacks that just want to live their lives in peace and take care of their families are going to side with whites against the thugs.

Peer pressure only goes so far.
The chief thing, aside from deeply ingrained morals and religious belief which keeps ordinary law abiding people from striking back now, is the thought/threat of prosecution for the 'crime' of acting their mind, and the thought of losing all they have.
If, by failure to act, that loss is guaranteed, then far more will act in opposition, especially in the anonymity of a serious conflict, and quite possibly with unbridled brutality, just as a mother bear defends her cubs.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The chief thing, aside from deeply ingrained morals and religious belief which keeps ordinary law abiding people from striking back now, is the thought/threat of prosecution for the 'crime' of acting their mind, and the thought of losing all they have.
If, by failure to act, that loss is guaranteed, then far more will act in opposition, especially in the anonymity of a serious conflict, and quite possibly with unbridled brutality, just as a mother bear defends her cubs.

@Smokin Joe

IF and when the middle-class get fed up to the point where they get their handguns,shotguns,and hunting rifles and take to the streets,it's going to get ugly on a scale not seen since the French Revolution.

It is MY opinion the communists know this,and taking advantage of this by pushing the blacks into riots and the whites into fighting back so the Constiution/Bill of Rights  will be suspended during the "time of national emergency".

And their goal is to seize power and never declare the emergency is over.

THIS is why they pushed the dummy Biden into the top spot. He is little more than a puppet dancing to their strings. Hell,I doubt he even knows who he is most of the time.

Why else would a major party put so much money,time,and work into supporting a senile fool if not to use him as cover?

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

IF and when the middle-class get fed up to the point where they get their handguns,shotguns,and hunting rifles and take to the streets,it's going to get ugly on a scale not seen since the French Revolution.

It is MY opinion the communists know this,and taking advantage of this by pushing the blacks into riots and the whites into fighting back so the Constiution/Bill of Rights  will be suspended during the "time of national emergency".

And their goal is to seize power and never declare the emergency is over.

THIS is why they pushed the dummy Biden into the top spot. He is little more than a puppet dancing to their strings. Hell,I doubt he even knows who he is most of the time.

Why else would a major party put so much money,time,and work into supporting a senile fool if not to use him as cover?
Well, let's just hope that if it comes to the French Revolution model, it will be open season on Communists, first and foremost, regardless of who they are.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

The numbers disparity (13%) is offset somewhat by the number of self-hating White people who would fight with the Blacks. Saw a photo recently of some BLM protest and I could swear 80% to 90% of the crowd were White people.

But still, instead of 13% maybe it would jump to 20% or a little more. Still not really a threat. However if the Democrats win in November, then 13% or not, they will have the force of State and Federal government and all the Judges/Law Enforcement on their side. I can easily see some law that says that ANY killing of a Black person by a White person for any reason at all under the sun (even if they are trying to kill/rape/rob you), will automatically result in life in prison.

The force of government on their side will make everything different and muddy. We shall see. It will be a mess, that much is sure.
The single biggest threat to young African American males is young African American males. the murder rate is over 90%. Last year less than 10 unarmed African American males were killed by police. Pick any major city run by Democrats and depending on the week/ month 10-50 are shot on average. Thee are the same people that believe every "gangsta" movie they have ever seen. I am not terribly worried.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well, let's just hope that if it comes to the French Revolution model, it will be open season on Communists, first and foremost, regardless of who they are.

@Smokin Joe

I'm not sure what I should be saying at this point,other than "I will follow my conscience and do what I consider to be best for America first,and myself second."

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

I'm not sure what I should be saying at this point,other than "I will follow my conscience and do what I consider to be best for America first,and myself second."
:beer: Without being explicit, that works for me! :patriot:

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

If by the government you include all law enforcement agencies, the left will have a tough time of it where I live in Wisconsin. Many county sheriffs have openly stated they will not enforce any mask mandates issued by our leftist gov. Tony (The Idiot) Evers. I seriously doubt many other law enforcement agencies or military people across the country will automatically side with the left. I believe the majority favor the right. So there's that.

Offline dfwgator

Online rustynail

Ask the ones in the White Slums of South Africa about this 'advantage'.

Offline goatprairie

It still boggles my mind that a person who grew up in poverty accumulated three billion dollars in total wealth but does not realize how it could have been possible in a country determined to keep black people down.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
FU Oprah!

@dfwgator

If that is an offer,you are a bolder man than I!

Offline Smokin Joe

@dfwgator

If that is an offer,you are a bolder man than I!
I had a friend who used to say, "You can always get laid if you just lower your standards enough."

C S Lewis

Offline HuskyPatriot

The single biggest threat to young African American males is young African American males. the murder rate is over 90%. Last year less than 10 unarmed African American males were killed by police. Pick any major city run by Democrats and depending on the week/ month 10-50 are shot on average. Thee are the same people that believe every "gangsta" movie they have ever seen. I am not terribly worried.

Spot on!  I've been so frustrated about all the consideration for BLM when it seems that BLM does not matter to the black community!  And now it's the fault of not having enough services to keep black kids from being bored as some commentators say? So boredom equals grabbing a gun and having a shoot 'em up???  (I live in NYC btw)  Really outrageous.  9999hair out0000

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Yep, a demograhic that lives to be able to say "Say hello to my little friend".

Still, never figured out the aiming pistol side wise meme.  I guess their fire arms instructors didn't cover ergonomics with them.  (/s)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yep, a demograhic that lives to be able to say "Say hello to my little friend".

Still, never figured out the aiming pistol side wise meme. I guess their fire arms instructors didn't cover ergonomics with them.  (/s)

@catfish1957

It's all about being stylish. Image is everything with most of the blacks I have met.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
BTW,did anyone else notice that Ocra seems to be saying whites are superior to blacks?

Imagine the explosions of outrage if a white people had said that being white gives you an advantage when it comes to accomplishing anything.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 12:24:19 am by sneakypete »