Author Topic: Ellen DeGeneres ready to jump ship after apology flops, other big stars confirm claims about her  (Read 737 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ellen DeGeneres ready to jump ship after apology flops, other big stars confirm claims about her
August 1, 2020 | Jon Dougherty

Daytime talk star and comedian Ellen DeGeneres is considering leaving her show as claims of a hostile work environment rise amid accusations from other stars, reports said on Friday.

DeGeneres, 62, has reportedly been in discussions with top executives from Warner Bros. and Telepictures, the company that produces her weekday show, informing them she may be ready to jump out, the UK’s Daily Mail reported.

The report comes after DeGeneres apologized to staffers in an email last month, which was panned by employees associated with the show.

“She feels she can’t go on and the only way to recover her personal brand from this is to shut down the show,” one source told the Daily Mail.

As complaints about the behind-the-scenes culture at the show began to mount, DeGeneres addressed staffers on Thursday.

“On day one of our show, I told everyone in our first meeting that ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’ would be a place of happiness – no one would ever raise their voice, and everyone would be treated with respect,” she wrote in a memo.

“Obviously, something changed, and I am disappointed to learn that this has not been the case. And for that, I am sorry. Anyone who knows me knows it’s the opposite of what I believe and what I hoped for our show,” she continued.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/08/01/ellen-degeneres-ready-to-jump-ship-after-apology-flops-other-big-stars-confirm-claims-about-her-954421
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

buh bye

That is adorable.  Cute kitten.  Is that your favorite pet? 

Offline PeteS in CA

Rather than do the work of rooting out the scummy people from among those she hired she's just going to pick up her toys and go home. She's more worried about her "brand" than about the people her hirees injured.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Rather than do the work of rooting out the scummy people from among those she hired she's just going to pick up her toys and go home. She's more worried about her "brand" than about the people her hirees injured.
Don't forget all the people she's putting out of work.