Author Topic: Obama the divider  (Read 576 times)

rangerrebew

Obama the divider
« on: August 01, 2020, 02:03:42 pm »

Obama the divider
Posted on July 31, 2020

At John Lewis’ funeral Obama sowed division, both racially and otherwise. One of Obama’s statements was, “George Wallace may be gone, but we can witness our federal government sending agents to use tear gas and batons against peaceful demonstrators.”

But it’s Obama who is more like Wallace – not just in being Democrats, but in their attitude towards federal troops and/or agents. See this:

In 1963, President John F. Kennedy’s administration ordered the U.S. Army’s 2nd Infantry Division from Ft. Benning, Georgia to be prepared to enforce the racial integration of the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. In a vain attempt to halt the enrollment of black students Vivian Malone and James Hood, Governor Wallace stood in front of Foster Auditorium at the University of Alabama on June 11, 1963. This became known as the “Stand in the Schoolhouse Door”.

https://www.thenewneo.com/2020/07/31/obama-the-divider/

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Obama the divider
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 07:55:11 am »
Until this POS, Obama, is indicted for the coup against Trump and the possible destruction of our republic, there is no justice in America.  He and all his cohorts should face the most severe punishment for treason and sedition that exists.  Either these maggots are properly dealt with, or this coup effort happens again, perhaps soon.

The FBI must be ended, and folded into DHS.  Departments like this should not be permitted to stand when corrupted as they are. 

Offline AL

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2020, 10:01:55 am »
Until this POS, Obama, is indicted for the coup against Trump and the possible destruction of our republic, there is no justice in America.  He and all his cohorts should face the most severe punishment for treason and sedition that exists.  Either these maggots are properly dealt with, or this coup effort happens again, perhaps soon.

The FBI must be ended, and folded into DHS.  Departments like this should not be permitted to stand when corrupted as they are.

Agree.  I think the US Marshals could be depended on much better than the FBI.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2020, 11:14:54 am »
Obama will always be the punk POTUS in my eyes.  A Muslim left wing zealot who was a pioneer in destroying race relations.  The entitlement junkies wrought the wrath of hell upon us.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.