Author Topic: TRUMP FLOATS ELECTION DELAY  (Read 22732 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: TRUMP FLOATS ELECTION DELAY
« Reply #375 on: August 06, 2020, 04:37:02 pm »
This political movement died on the vine 32 years go.

You're mistake...like always is believing that Conservatism is a "movement".  I know you're giddy over the fact it doesn't get in the way of your Progressive views...but it isn't dead and it isn't a "movement".

The fact you think it is...shows you know nothing about Conservatism, Conservatives in general or what we stand for.

At least you're not trying to hid your ignorance of the subject anymore.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #376 on: August 06, 2020, 04:37:12 pm »
@roamer_1

You are doing NOTHING but standing on the little hill you staked out and stamping your little feets in frustration because you will NEVER admit you were wrong.

I am not wrong. This movement is a fetid stench. If stealing your treasure, shutting down your business, and shutting you in your house don't open your damn eyes, then nothing will. Liberty is falling. And this administration is doing it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #377 on: August 06, 2020, 04:40:12 pm »
Exactly.   And you can tell by looking around at what's happening in the rest of the nation (ie which areas are allowing the radical violent left to run amuck) which states are the next to fall to that same leftism.  The left is emboldened and at the same time desperate, quite a dichotomy, because of Trump.   It took him to force them out of that closet.   Now it's up to the voters.... the silent majority in America.   We will either have four more years to try to fix what's wrong....

or we won't and it will be lost and over.

@XenaLee

It is no longer the states that control the nation. It is the large cities with the majority of the population and the professional welfare classes.

We all hear and see right here,people claiming stuff like "Yeah,that's just NYC,but the rest of NY is a sane place and nice to live in."

They are wrong because ALL the political power in America today rests in the large cities. Don't believe me,just look at what is happening in Portland and Seattle. Think the people who do all the rioting and who have LITERALLY  taken over control of those cities REALLY represent or even LIKE the rural inhabits who are mostly conservative?

Trust me on this,once they seize total control,the leftist leadership will be packing those people off to labor camps,and then seizing the little towns to use as their private retreats.

HISTORY tells us this will happen. It is what ALWAYS happens.

Trump either wins re-election and then moves to take over control of the large cities and restore order,or America is over and say hello to "World Wide Government,Inc",because chaos can NOT be allowed to continue to happen daily. Order WILL be restored.

The question is "WHO will restore it,and what form the "order" will take.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 04:43:47 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #378 on: August 06, 2020, 04:42:44 pm »
I hope your delusion takes you to the end and you never have to explain to your children how you could have been so naïve; so uninformed, so wrong.

I ain't wrong at all. Hillbillies may not be considered smart, but we can sure as hell read sign. And the sign reads plain.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #379 on: August 06, 2020, 04:45:36 pm »
@mrpotatohead @roamer_1

These people,and there are many of them,are stuck on their "John Wayne rugged individualist " fantasy,and there is nothing anyone can say or do to wake them from their dream world. It's comfortable and safe there,and the real world IS scary as hell.

YEAH. NINE FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS is scary as hell. The curtailment of business, the wreckage of the freedom to associate, the destruction of the ability to move around freely... Your treasure and your liberties are leaving right before your eyes, and you are voting FOR it.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 04:48:25 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #380 on: August 06, 2020, 04:48:23 pm »
YEAH. NONE FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS is scary as hell. The curtailment of business, the wreckage of the freedom to associate, the destruction of the ability to move around freely... Your treasure and your liberties are leaving right before your eyes, and you are voting FOR it.

At some point in the next 10 years if this country looks like a Mad Max sequel, I hope the populist on board here say it was all worth it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #381 on: August 06, 2020, 04:48:35 pm »
These people,and there are many of them,are stuck on their "John Wayne rugged individualist " fantasy

@sneakypete so the foundations this country were built on are a "fantasy" to you?  good to know.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #382 on: August 06, 2020, 04:48:40 pm »
I am not wrong. This movement is a fetid stench. If stealing your treasure, shutting down your business, and shutting you in your house don't open your damn eyes, then nothing will. Liberty is falling. And this administration is doing it.

@roamer_1

And you are standing on your little hill,all alone,doing nothing and complaining because others won't join you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #383 on: August 06, 2020, 04:48:45 pm »
When I make that reference to real Conservatives...I'm thinking of Reagan.  That's the gold standard.

Sorry but no!  That would be Barry Goldwater or Calvin Coolidge.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #384 on: August 06, 2020, 04:49:04 pm »
At some point in the next 10 years if this country looks like a Mad Max sequel, I hope the populist on board here say it was all worth it.

They won't...they'll blame everyone else.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #385 on: August 06, 2020, 04:49:41 pm »
I ain't wrong at all. Hillbillies may not be considered smart, but we can sure as hell read sign. And the sign reads plain.

@roamer_1

It says "Run for the hills and hide!"?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #386 on: August 06, 2020, 04:50:35 pm »

It's coming, sure as God made little green apples... And most of em, whether they know it or not, are helping it along that way. S'alright. I'll get by. But what they are wishing on themselves is a cryin shame.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #387 on: August 06, 2020, 04:50:39 pm »

Don't forget WFB.

Ever dream you would be on a forum where the word conservative was a dirty word?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 04:51:42 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #388 on: August 06, 2020, 04:51:17 pm »
@sneakypete so the foundations this country were built on are a "fantasy" to you?  good to know.

@txradioguy

ROFLMAO!

I am honestly surprised. I thought you were smarter than that.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #389 on: August 06, 2020, 04:52:11 pm »
@roamer_1

And you are standing on your little hill,all alone,doing nothing and complaining because others won't join you.

As always, I ain't alone... And I am in the very best of company.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #390 on: August 06, 2020, 04:52:39 pm »

@Bigun

Them as well.  Reagan's "Time for Choosing" speech in support of Goldwater's campaign could have been written yesterday talking about the events of today.  I know there was Goldwater, who Reagan adamantly supported and Coolidge as well.  But it was reagan and his words and his actions that shaped my view of Conservatism for my generation as well IMO.

There are people here that would and probably have mocked Goldwater's comment about "...extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."

That's part of that political movement some here think "died on the vine" three decades ago.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #391 on: August 06, 2020, 04:52:47 pm »
Sorry @ DB but I simply do not believe your burn it all down and rebuild from the ashes strategy is viable.

@Bigun   @DB

Is it a strategy,or a prediction?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #392 on: August 06, 2020, 04:53:10 pm »
@txradioguy

ROFLMAO!

I am honestly surprised. I thought you were smarter than that.

Just clarifying what you yourself said.

You're mocking the rugged individualism this country was founded on as a "John Wayne fantasy"...totally ignoring in your rush to attack...the fact the people that founded this country and made it what it is were those "rugged individuals" you claim are a "fantasy".
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 04:54:50 pm by txradioguy »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #393 on: August 06, 2020, 04:54:21 pm »
@roamer_1

It says "Run for the hills and hide!"?

I am already in the hills. And I ain't hiding. And like I said, I ain't seeing YOU grab your gun and run for the city either.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #394 on: August 06, 2020, 04:57:58 pm »
@Bigun   @DB

Is it a strategy,or a prediction?

Some posters here seem to think that to be available strategy. I'm not one of the @sneakypete

If the commies take over the only box left is the ammo box and I'm just too old and stove up for that now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #395 on: August 06, 2020, 05:00:43 pm »
@Bigun

Them as well.  Reagan's "Time for Choosing" speech in support of Goldwater's campaign could have been written yesterday talking about the events of today.  I know there was Goldwater, who Reagan adamantly supported and Coolidge as well.  But it was reagan and his words and his actions that shaped my view of Conservatism for my generation as well IMO.

There are people here that would and probably have mocked Goldwater's comment about "...extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."

That's part of that political movement some here think "died on the vine" three decades ago.

Agree.  Reagan took Goldwater and Buckley's rigid and bombastic  views and took them mainstream and molded them in a manner that worked for the country.  More than anyone, I blame GHWB for soiling the movement by faux conservative moves.  There is at some awful point that it became acceptable to be an entitlement junkie in this society.  Being a leach used to be looked down, where now it is the accepted norm. 

And honestly, it seems like a runaway train, with no solution.  Some dips here, may call me a one issue (trick) pony, but beleive me once the bottom falls out of this economy, nothing  else will really matter. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #396 on: August 06, 2020, 05:03:49 pm »
It never occurs to folks either that all politics is still local and a lot of the nut jobs we see at the national level today started out at the city and state level with their Marxist nuttiness.

@txradioguy

You just put your finger on the problem. It's called "Selfish self-interest". The local public votes for these people because of what they promise to GIVE them/what they promise to DO for them.

It's all about "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"

"Taking from others to give to ME is just peachy-keen and honorable,but taking from ME to give to someone else is EVIL!"

And THAT is the mindset that is destroying America.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #397 on: August 06, 2020, 05:07:37 pm »
Agree.  Reagan took Goldwater and Buckley's rigid and bombastic  views and took them mainstream and molded them in a manner that worked for the country.  More than anyone, I blame GHWB for soiling the movement by faux conservative moves.  There is at some awful point that it became acceptable to be an entitlement junkie in this society.  Being a leach used to be looked down, where now it is the accepted norm.

If it weren't for GHWB the dems would never have had the term "voodoo economics" to use against Reagan his entire time in office.  That's something Poppy used in the primary debates to describe Reaganomics.  And people we see today like McConnell and others that have been in office for 4 decades plus and some folks that (briefly) worked for Trump in the primaries worked against Reagan and for the "moderates" like going back to the '76 campaign.

They are not nor have they ever been friends to Conservatives.

And honestly, it seems like a runaway train, with no solution.  Some dips here, may call me a one issue (trick) pony, but beleive me once the bottom falls out of this economy, nothing  else will really matter.

The economy was the one thing we could all agree on that Trump was (for the most part) doing right and could carry him to a victory in November where he didn't even break a sweat.    Now that he's let idiots like Fauci Birx and others purposely derail the economy...he's in danger of losing to a guy in the early stages of dementia who asks black reporters if they are "junkies" and says today that Latino's unlike blacks, have a "diversity of thought".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #398 on: August 06, 2020, 05:07:50 pm »
California is already so far in the hole that digging to China seems like a viable option to them.

@Smokin Joe

They don't have to. China is already there.They own Pelosi's husband,whose law firm represents them,and they own the old Long Beach Naval Yard. Who knows what else they own?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #399 on: August 06, 2020, 05:07:54 pm »
Just clarifying what you yourself said.

You're mocking the rugged individualism this country was founded on as a "John Wayne fantasy"...totally ignoring in your rush to attack...the fact the people that founded this country and made it what it is were those "rugged individuals" you claim are a "fantasy".

And the ability to possess rugged individualism is the very heart of liberty.
I am in the early stages of cutting a homestead out of raw forest. No permits, no inspections, what ever I want to do and have the cajones to pull off. No services, no contractors... All of it made with these two hands. Almost nobody stands in my way.

I don't know if folks today can understand taking that risk, not to mention living that far back in the wild in griz country, and all that as I graduate to being a duffer... But without taking that risk, they will never know what it means to truly breathe free. My every cell yearns for it, and that will never go away.

It is no dream. It is real as hell. And THAT I will defend with my life.